The Voice 21 ● Top 20 Live Playoffs ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, Carrie_On said:

All I know is Ariana is definitely going to be a one and done coach. An absolutely abysmal team. 

All new coaches sign on for at least two seasons.  She'll be back for another season.

Personally, based specifically on tonight's offerings, none of Team Legend excited me. 

It's sort of funny in a way... 2 that really stood out for me, particularly impressed me, were the youngest and the oldest... what could be fairer than that 😂

Edited by Drew1903

Just watched everyone. Thoughts:

- Not an awful night but it lacked standouts. 

- Despite them having questionable song choices for one reason or another, Wendy, LiBianca and Jershika were my favorites tonight.

- Team Ari was bad, like REAL bad. Ryleigh, Jim & Sasha and Bella were without a doubt the worst performances of the night, and the rest weren't that great either.

- John's team was a bit of a mixed bag. I liked Jershika and David the best, but everyone had its issues (Samuel :()

- Kelly's team consisted mostly of people who I wasn't expecting to do great in their first live show but in the end they did their job.

- Blake's was the best team again. Hoping his Top 3 is Wendy/LiBianca/Paris but it's extremely unrealistic for reasons I don't want to get into.

19 hours ago, SNI2 said:

I knew Wendy would sing that song, but I thought she would deliver it during the finale. But it makes sense, because now she can dabble into country easily, since this is originally a Dolly Parton song. 

Yes! Specially if Lana is voted off tonight so it opens a broad lane to countrify Wendy and lead her to the victory. 

19 hours ago, gabe0101 said:

Hate to be that person but there are a ton of singers every season that sound just like Wendy. In every singing show. 

We also see a lot of GNTs, Haileys and so on in every singing show. The difference is that Wendy is more versatile than them, singing well overdone songs and also holding back in country songs.

36 minutes ago, eidi said:

Yes! Specially if Lana is voted off tonight so it opens a broad lane to countrify Wendy and lead her to the victory. 

We also see a lot of GNTs, Haileys and so on in every singing show. The difference is that Wendy is more versatile than them, singing well overdone songs and also holding back in country songs.

When has a GNT ever been on the voice .