DWTS30 Week 5 - Grease Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

I was actually thinking of posting in a main thread last week that I felt and feared of Melanie getting lost in the shuffle, as I felt the other celebs were having stronger storylines - whether in an underdog progression way, redemption way, or frontrunner status way or what.

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Awww Melanie & Gleb. 😢 DANNGGG I had a bad feeling she would B2 but to actually go? THIS SOON? 

Ugh I didn't expect that. I feel so bad for her. :broken: 

I think this is what happens when the men kept getting overscored (e.g. Jimmie).

There was only a 2-point difference on the judges' leaderboard between Mel and Jimmie.

Edited by Walker359718

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

OMGGG I ALSO CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS... with my draft...

I lost Brian & Matt last week.

I lose Melanie tonight.

Now I am down to Kenya. GAH. :dead: Now I realllyyy got to root for her hardcore for my draft. :haha: 

should we just eliminate you now?

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I was actually thinking of posting in a main thread last week that I felt and feared of Melanie getting lost in the shuffle, as I felt the other celebs were having stronger storylines - whether in an underdog progression way, redemption way, or frontrunner status way or what.

I think if she would have been earlier in the show with her intro video, I think people would have wanted to rally behind her