DWTS30 Week 5 - Grease Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

Just now, *Diana said:

Cody is just so blah to me. I keep waiting for him to have a breakout moment and it's not happening. Something isn't connecting.

I think he and Cheryl getting COVID and being out for two weeks at the beginning messed up their momentum. >.< 

Cody's Quickstep was kinda like how I felt regarding Mel's kinda.

His in hold/frame dancing wasn't the greatest and the Quickstepping seemed a little slow and cautious. But he was fantastic and really shone on  the out of hold parts. He danced those parts really well with great energy. I did really love the out of hold parts there. All in all, this was his best dance though. Agree on the 8s.

LOL them busting out that video of him from his high school days. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I think he and Cheryl getting COVID and being out for two weeks at the beginning messed up their momentum. >.< 

Agreed. 

4 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Cody is just so blah to me. I keep waiting for him to have a breakout moment and it's not happening. Something isn't connecting.

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

It was just okay.

I really want him to do well but it's just ain't happening :( 

Yeah I agree on all of these posts.

I keep wanting and really wanting him to have that breakthrough but it's not quite there yet. :( Although I do think he's getting better each week but just not gonna be enough to catch up to the contenders. :(