The Voice 21 ● The Battles Part 3 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, ikwonic said:

Maybe the reason the battles have gotten so much worse over time is that they’ve used up all the good songs, not that they don’t reuse songs on occasion, but…

That and im sure getting songs cleared is a nightmare. Kelly has talked about how hard it is to get the covers she sings on her talk show cleared

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

It’s not the worst decision Kelly’s made with her team, at least (but with Kelly, she’s accidentally set that bar below the ground with side-eye-worthy decisions so)

I'm starting to believe that Blake's interviews on her being the perfect replacement for that man, in terms of having a rival, are accurate, given that she makes as off-the-wall, mind-boggling decisions as he used to make.

Just now, Rodney said:

I'm starting to believe that Blake's interviews on her being the perfect replacement for that man, in terms of having a rival, are accurate, given that she makes as off-the-wall, mind-boggling decisions as he used to make.

If she hadn’t carried DR past the playoffs in S14 and paired a 14-year-old with a trio in S16, I’d blame the chair and not Kelly, but—

• Haha 1

Just now, Rodney said:

Still, it seems like it's at least decently known.

People completely disappearing after their first hit song is basically non-existent now due to how hard labels push for hits and new collabs