The Voice 21 ● The Battles Part 3 ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, Cookie73 said:

Yeah. Most of the people with blinds I really disliked got to redeem themselves at least a bit. 

I’ve never seen anyone get that much hate online (that’s not even constructive criticism)

Same. I wonder if a lot of double montages are just people that flopped in both performances. For Sophia’s sake, I wish they would’ve montaged her audition, but of course, if it was montaged I would’ve rioted because I’m sure she would’ve sounded good in the clip they would’ve chosen and I would’ve been mad they montaged a 3-chair person. If that makes any sense at all?

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Easy.  John is the special snowflake who apparently can (almost) never be montaged in the Battles.  He's only ever had two -- Matt New vs. Max Boyle (season seventeen) and Ciana Pelekai vs. Denisha Dalton (season twenty).

What deal did he sign with the producers to protect his battles from montages?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Easy.  John is the special snowflake who apparently can (almost) never be montaged in the Battles.  He's only ever had two -- Matt New vs. Max Boyle (season seventeen) and Ciana Pelekai vs. Denisha Dalton (season twenty).

in his defense, normally he had the best battles.. 

and I love Joshua, but I'm afraid this performance will weaken him. I would have preferred the montage