Would 33 year old Adele win The Voice (assume nobody has heard of her)?

TeamAudra

Would 33 year old Adele win The Voice (assume nobody has heard of her).  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes, she would win.
    • No, but she would make the finale.
    • No, she would be eliminated in the semi-final.
    • No, she would be eliminated in the playoffs.
    • No, she would be eliminated in the KO round.
    • No, she would be eliminated in the battle round.
    • No, she wouldn’t turn a chair.

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Then again, it could depend on the season and team she's in.

If she's Team Blake on a season like S21, with little Minivan material, then she could reach the finale, but not win.

Any other scenario, her ceiling is semis.

Can someone explain what Minivan means to me? Lol

Honestly I'm surprised people don't think she'd win. I mean she became a household name and broke records with minimal production, voice-driven records, and an audience across multiple key demographics, which is like TV's mo lol.

I mean she's changed her sound and genre a bit over the years, but she's capable of dipping into country, soul, bluegrass, and blues which would be huge with the country fan base. Her cover of Steel Drivers is actually one of my fave things she's done, even though I don't like bluegrass lol. I think she would win honestly.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Semis might be her ceiling. She'd destroy her opponents in pre lives and would get the PV on POs, but I dont think Minivan would carry her to the finale. My two cents.

OK, let me ask you this. If Adele and Holly were on the same season and the same team, who do you think would go further, and why?

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

OK, let me ask you this. If Adele and Holly were on the same season and the same team, who do you think would go further, and why?

Adele. I assume she would be more consistently great, and her actual music already appeals to moms and grandmas all over the country.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

After giving it some thought, I think Adele could win. We had Alisan, who was a bit older if I'm correct, and she was a belter that went all in on her performances. Adele is more subtle, and Minivan might be able to appreciate that.

Responding to your question, I think Adele would, simply because she is the stronger vocalist.

As long as there is no Sawyer, Jordan or Todd T, this is my stance now.

Edited by Misirlou

If we’re talking The Voice UK, Adele’d take that pretty easily.

The US version would depend on her coach - Blake or Kelly the finale is her minimum with a likely win, Ariana could at least get her middle three (and a likely Instant Save into the finale but not a win after that), and John would put her ceiling at semis or Instant Save into the middle three with less of a shot at the save.

(Side note: now imagining an Adele/John or Adele/Kelly finale duet or collab IRL, the slayage ❤️)