The Challenge: All-Stars 2 (Premieres Nov 11)

Alex95

Challenge-All-Stars-Season-2-Cast.jpg?w=

Women:

Ayanna Mackins (Road Rules: Semester at Sea)

Casey Cooper (The Challenge: Fresh Meat)

Janelle Casanave (Real World: Key West)

Jasmine Reynaud (Real World: Cancun)

Jodi Weatherton (Road Rules: X-Treme)

Jonna Mannion (Real World: Cancun)

Katie Cooley (Road Rules: The Quest)

Kendal Darnell (Road Rules: Campus Crawl)

Leah Gillingwater (Real World: Paris)

Melinda Collins (Real World: Austin)

Sophia Pasquis (Road Rules: The Quest)

Tina Barta (Road Rules: South Pacific)

Men:

Brad Fiorenza (Real World: San Diego)

Cohutta Grindstaff (Real World: Sydney)

Darrell Taylor (Road Rules: Campus Crawl)

Derek Chavez (Real World: Cancun)

Derrick Kosinski (Road Rules: X-Treme)

Laterrian Wallace (Road Rules: Maximum Velocity Tour)

MJ Garrett (Real World: Philadelphia)

Nehemiah Clark (Real World: Austin)

Ryan Kehoe (The Challenge: Fresh Meat)

Steve Meinke (Road Rules: The Quest)

Teck Holmes (Real World: Hawaii)

Tyler Duckworth (Real World: Key West)

With the main show disappointing lately, I'm very excited for the All-Stars spinoff now after a strong first season. Most excited to see Ayanna, Jasmine, Katie, Tina, Cohutta, Nehemiah, and Tyler back! Also happy with Casey, Jonna, Kendal, Leah, Darrell, Laterrian, Steve, and Teck.

• 4 weeks later...

Very fun premiere! It's a shame it's still only 45 mins and not an hour long. I usually don't like cliffhangers, but I'm glad they didn't rush a deliberation and elimination because they took their time reacquainting the audience with the cast. Tina was obviously a STAR. She hasn't missed a beat, her confessionals were gold, loved to see her stand up to TJ, and I'm so glad we finally have uncensored Tina in my life. Unsurprisingly I also adored Ayanna (and I'm so glad we got a flashback to "I SLEPT IN MY UNIFORM LAST NIGHT!!!!! <3333333333). Hoping she can survive this first elimination. But really, I liked this whole cast and episode.

Edited by Alex95

Really fun premiere episode. I agree with a lot of what Alex said. I don't love the cliffhangers but am glad it wasn't rushed for the sake of having an elimination. The cast refreshers were definitely needed as I don't remember a lot of these people.  :haha: 

OMG Tina is reallly something else and was so hilarious. :dead:  She's gonna be fun and interesting to watch here.

Episode 2 really hits you in the feels. What an emotional episode. Poor Derek C losing his sister a day before going out there that's so terrible my hear 💔 for him. And then for him to be the first one out just sucks. Ayanna helping Leah finish the challenge was also a great moment as well. She's a beast and is going to be tough to beat especially in physical competitions. Leah seems like a nice person but if we had to lose a woman then she's one that I'm least attached to so that wasn't the end of the world.

Derrick being super sensitive over his ugly shirt was a bad look and I hope he goes at some point. Seeing a different side of Nehemiah this season is cool I hope he does well going forward.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 10:32 AM, QueenKalie said:

Episode 2 really hits you in the feels. What an emotional episode. Poor Derek C losing his sister a day before going out there that's so terrible my hear 💔 for him. And then for him to be the first one out just sucks. Ayanna helping Leah finish the challenge was also a great moment as well. She's a beast and is going to be tough to beat especially in physical competitions. Leah seems like a nice person but if we had to lose a woman then she's one that I'm least attached to so that wasn't the end of the world.

Derrick being super sensitive over his ugly shirt was a bad look and I hope he goes at some point. Seeing a different side of Nehemiah this season is cool I hope he does well going forward.

Ahh yes, I totally agree with you regarding Episode 2. That wsas really super emotional to watch and all with the points you mentioned. I felt so bad for Derek C and his family there, and felt bad he was the first to go. :broken: I didn't want to see Nehemiah go either so it was tough all around. And Ayanna helping Leah finish her challenge was so touching to watch! Loved that! ❤️ 

And oooo lol yes from Episode 3, the Jodi/Tina rivalry is quite fun to watch. :haha: Was kinda sad to see Ryan go, as I wanted to see more of him with his alliance/friendship with Jonna and Jasmine but wasn't meant to be.