DWTS30 Week 4, Night 1 - Disney Heroes Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

Regarding Olivia, I still loved her Tango, found it fierce and still consider it her best dance. And it was fairly scored.

Really enjoyed her Samba too. Maybe a point or 2 too high.

But yeah, the Jazz was really over scored. But that was the case with a lot of Tuesday's night dances. But that was the only dance if hers I felt was really overscored. 

• Like 1

I still need to watch the Villains night dances but I've lowkey been really enjoying Olivia so far and I dislike myself for it! Each week I'm like 'why are you on the show' and then by the end of her dance I'm like 'yas queen you killed it, scam those judges into high scores!'. Maybe she's my next Sailor I'm so so sorry

Edited by *Lily
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I still need to watch the Villains night dances but I've lowkey been really enjoying Olivia so far and I dislike myself for it! Each week I'm like 'why are you on the show' and then by the end of her dance I'm like 'yas queen you killed it, scam those judges into high scores!'. Maybe she's my next Sailor I'm so so sorry

Lmaooo, I've been feeling this same way. :dead:

I don't want to like her, but I've been really enjoying her dances throughout the season. So I gave up being against her last week. :haha:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rpryor03 said:

It feels like Val actually cares this season for the first time in a while.

Lmao, yeah I get this feeling from him as well. He's had a number of underwhelming seasons before this season with Olivia. :haha:

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

...ok just watched this Jazz routine

amy-brooklyn-forced.gif

(she snapped with all her other dances though! I'll die on this hill)

Edited by *Lily

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

...ok just watched this Jazz routine

amy-brooklyn-forced.gif

(she snapped with all her other dances though! I'll die on this hill)

I'm with you... the jazz wasn't good but she slayed the other routines..

we can die together there :wub:

• Like 1

Idk lol going in with low expectations probably helped a lot :haha: I thought after reading the reception to her Tango and Samba I was gonna be underwhelmed and then I enjoyed them both! She's obviously not JoJo or Amanda-level good but I think she's showing solid improvement and I'm not mad at it 🙈

• Like 1

Ehh I'm finding it hard to connect with most of the stars anyway this season because the packages get super condensed and are lacking real showings of personalities (only talking up to Britney night as that's all I've seen so far regarding the packages). So I feel like I'm putting a lot more focus into actual improvement so far, and I'm enjoying Olivia's improvement! I know it's an unpopular opinion but eh I guess I don't care all that much :haha:

Edited by *Lily

Anyway chile..watching the show now and why was Len of all judges so obsessed over the Mickey challenge :dead: He won me back with the Kenya save duh but I didn’t expect him to be the one who kept mentioning it. Also Amanda and Alan I thought incorporated it as well as they could for a Rumba so I didn’t get why they critiqued that of all parts of her routine lol

• Like 1

Lmao the ending of the show was even messier than I was expecting :dead: Tyra building suspense for the results while the credits were literally rolling :wub: Also the moment she spoke into the mic and a song just started playing instead omg

Obviously DWTS without Tom still feels weird but I think Tyra and her craziness is the perfect fit for what this show has become over the last two years lmao