Jump to content

Reporting Users?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I didn't want to make this public, but dealing with it in private hasn't been working, so here goes.


Is there any way to report a user?  I've had one who, while he or she hasn't been attacking me directly, has been constantly giving me "confused" reactions on my posts, as though I'm not being clear, even though I'm pretty sure that I'm being very clear in what I'm stating.  And even after asking why I'm getting these reactions from him or her via PM, he or she doesn't answer and just still proceeds to react to my posts the way that he or she does.  It feels almost he or she is doing this deliberately to annoy or troll me, and I don't like it.  I don't know I'm getting this from him or her, or why it's bothering me so much, but it is, and I want it to stop.  But I can't talk to mods directly via PM because apparently, they can't receive messages.  So I don't know what to do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...