Jump to content

The Voice 21 ● The Battles Premiere ● Discussion


istersay
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I would be so annoyed if I saw Jason as my battle advisor. 

Same. Although I’ll admit I did like “Don’t You Wanna Stay”, hearing about things he has done (especially recently) makes me go 🤮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, erik g said:

the cunningham sisters probably arent even gonna know who jason is lol

They’re from SW Ohio and country music is hard to escape no matter how hard you try (source: went to college less than an hour from where the Cunningham sisters live)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

O

plus he recently came out trashing California for planning to require the covid vaccine for schools

 

(meanwhile his bar had an event that required proof of vaccination) 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VintageVoice said:

He’s married to an anti-vaccine proponent and has a reputation for being a d-bag.

 

Can’t stand him, personally, but Kelly wanted him so whatever.

Yep. And she also has posted some far-right conspiracies. I try to be respectful of people’s different political views, but I can’t take Brittany and Jason’s racism and ignorance. Also, she pushed her political views on her children.

 

Not to get too political, but this explains why I dislike Jason and Brittany Aldean.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VintageVoice said:

He’s married to an anti-vaccine proponent and has a reputation for being a d-bag.

 

Can’t stand him, personally, but Kelly wanted him so whatever.

he's a massive hypocrite too. Not only does he dress up his kids in anti Biden shirts(who makes their kids wear anything like that) and is anti vax but he was performing at his own bar and you couldn't get in unless you showed your vax card. :dead:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Anybody354 said:

Yep. And she also has posted some far-right conspiracies. I try to be respectful of people’s different political views, but I can’t take Brittany and Jason’s racism and ignorance. Also, she pushed her political views on her children.

 

Not to get too political, but this explains why I dislike Jason and Brittany Aldean.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

he's a massive hypocrite too. Not only does he dress up his kids in anti Biden shirts(who makes their kids wear anything like that) and is anti vax but he was performing at his own bar and you couldn't get in unless you showed your vax card. :dead:

I wanted to leave politics out of it, but it certainly doesn’t help the Aldeans’ case with the Twitter crowd (and other places).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...