istersay

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, VintageVoice said:

He’s married to an anti-vaccine proponent and has a reputation for being a d-bag.

Can’t stand him, personally, but Kelly wanted him so whatever.

Yep. And she also has posted some far-right conspiracies. I try to be respectful of people’s different political views, but I can’t take Brittany and Jason’s racism and ignorance. Also, she pushed her political views on her children.

Not to get too political, but this explains why I dislike Jason and Brittany Aldean.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

He’s married to an anti-vaccine proponent and has a reputation for being a d-bag.

Can’t stand him, personally, but Kelly wanted him so whatever.

he's a massive hypocrite too. Not only does he dress up his kids in anti Biden shirts(who makes their kids wear anything like that) and is anti vax but he was performing at his own bar and you couldn't get in unless you showed your vax card. :dead:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Anybody354 said:

Yep. And she also has posted some far-right conspiracies. I try to be respectful of people’s different political views, but I can’t take Brittany and Jason’s racism and ignorance. Also, she pushed her political views on her children.

Not to get too political, but this explains why I dislike Jason and Brittany Aldean.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

he's a massive hypocrite too. Not only does he dress up his kids in anti Biden shirts(who makes their kids wear anything like that) and is anti vax but he was performing at his own bar and you couldn't get in unless you showed your vax card. :dead:

I wanted to leave politics out of it, but it certainly doesn’t help the Aldeans’ case with the Twitter crowd (and other places).

• Like 1