The Voice 21 ● The Battles Part 2 ● Discussion

istersay

On 10/12/2021 at 7:15 PM, ikwonic said:

YES LIBIANCA, sucks she got a montage though

She did not look happy, though.  Neither did Tommy.  Maybe the comments of how the judges didn't receive their Battle well were correct, as they were both kind of down from the remarks.

Edited by Rodney

Just now, ikwonic said:

So mad Carolina is gone, her audition was one of my favorites. I hate montages so much. I don't think I've been this upset about a montage since Sydney Rhame getting sent home to Madi Davis.

What really strikes me as maddening on Kelly's part is that she was eager to turn for her because she wanted a Latin singer, only to drop her for someone who was decidedly not a Latin singer.

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

She did not look happy, though.  Neither did Tommy.  Maybe the comments of how the judges didn't receive their Battle well were correct, and they were both kind of down from the remarks.

Considering neither of them suited the song choice (and that pairing is a head scratcher), I can see that being a bit messy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

What really strikes me as maddening on Kelly's part is that she was eager to turn for her because she wanted a Latin singer, only to drop her for someone who was decidedly not a Latin singer.

Did you mean: normal Kelly behavior when she gets a Latin singer

• Haha 2