Megan's Top Routines of All Time (Currently ranking: Contemporary/Modern Routines)

On 7/27/2022 at 10:16 PM, totes4totes said:

Logan is fine. It's just that she was the oldest all-star and chose the youngest contestant. It just made their differences in age and maturity really stand out (I think of their lyrical hip-hop where it literally seemed like Logan was super excited to take his older sister on a date). That's literally my only issue. I think on a regular season or when Logan was dancing with contestants he was fine.

I do not think so. If they are it's not nearly as obvious as when they were on the show. But they don't really post pics of each other on IG anymore.

I think he'll be great (dancing with Essence) and hopefully they get a good choreographer that can really bring out something good between them. (...and maybe for once we will get a hip-hop/hip-hop routine that can match the heights of Comfort/tWitch).

Fair enough. :haha: I thought they worked really well in most of the routines such as their Pop-Jazz, African Jazz or Contemporary, even jive, but yeah the Lyrical hip hop was too cutesy. Audrey should of stayed paired up with him for the rest of the season. :teeheewave:

Ooh I see. Many of the SYTCD couples have already broken up. The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Allison/tWitch, LoFro/Cyrus and Koine/Kiki.

Let's hope! I am excited for it.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

this change is inspired by me watching every contemporary routine with a B-Boy and me deciding that they all have to be in

has IDF ever considered that contemporary routines are better when hip-hop dancers do them. because looking at my list that's the stance i've decided to take apparently!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Stats:

Choreographer:

Stacey Tookey: 9

Tr*vis W*ll (UGH): 7

Debbie Ellis: 3

Isabelle Beernaert: 3

Justin Giles: 3

Mia Michaels: 3

Talia Favia: 3

Jaci Royal: 2

Min Hee Bervoets: 2

Paul Malek: 2

Sonya Tayeh: 2

Blake McGrath: 1

Conny Janssen: 1

Jason Winters: 1

Julie Magneville-Auger: 1

Larissa McGowan: 1

Mandy&Elizabeth: 1

Mandy Moore: 1

Sarah Boulter: 1

Sher Manu: 1

Tessandra Chavez: 1

Tyce DiOrio: 1

Seasons:

US12: 5

US14: 5

AU4: 4

US10: 4

CA1: 3

NL6: 3

US6: 3

US7: 3

AU2: 2

AU3: 2

US3: 2

US5: 2

US8: 2

US15: 2

AU1: 1

CA2: 1

NL2: 1

NL3: 1

NL4: 1

NL7: 1

US4: 1

US17: 1

In what will almost certainly please @Deeee , Jasmine Harper is the dancer with the most appearances on the list with 3

24 minutes ago, kritaaay said:

Tyce actually cann do really good contemporary, it's his other genres that are eeeh

I was actually surprised that I only had one routine from him. I think it's because the rest of them fall into the like 60-100 category of I really like them but I don't think I like them enough to spotlight on a top 50.