Jump to content

SPOILER: How will team Kelly playoffs go?


Sachin Jain
 Share

How will team Kelly playoffs go?  

42 members have voted

  1. 1. PV 1

    • Girl named Tom
      31
    • Brittney Bree
      0
    • Jeremy Rosado
      2
    • Gymani
      1
    • Hailey Mia
      8
  2. 2. PV 2

    • Girl named Tom
      9
    • Brittney Bree
      1
    • Jeremy Rosado
      9
    • Gymani
      9
    • Hailey Mia
      14
  3. 3. CS

    • Girl named Tom
      3
    • Brittney Bree
      5
    • Jeremy Rosado
      3
    • Gymani
      24
    • Hailey Mia
      7


Recommended Posts

This one is the trickiest one I think.

 

GNT is getting pimped, and seems to be Kelly's personal TCO. So TPTB will make sure they get a good song. And they are great, so I trust them to pull it off. PV 1.

 

The second one is between Jeremy/Hailey for me. Could I see Gymani or even Brittany getting it? Probably, but for now I'll stick with these two. Its between them I think.

 

The coach save is likely Gymani. If she gets PV with GNT, then its going to Jeremy.

 

Given that Kelly's favorite is GNT, if they actually dont.get PV, they are the save for sure. So they are so far the only ones I would call a lock to advance on this team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On GNT…

 

They had good Facebook numbers, but how many times have we seen good numbers for a blind, only to have things go South? Especially for trios. Much of the opposition to groups might be invisible. Furthermore, things can get a little hairy on that first live performance, as we’ve seen with the last two trios. Yikes!

 

I’m still keeping them as a likely PV, but not without reservations. 
 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

On GNT…

 

They had good Facebook numbers, but how many times have we seen good numbers for a blind, only to have things go South? Especially for trios. Much of the opposition to groups might be invisible. Furthermore, things can get a little hairy on that first live performance, as we’ve seen with the last two trios. Yikes!

 

I’m still keeping them as a likely PV, but not without reservations. 
 

 

This is why I'm hesitant with them and will not call them a PV lock. Not saying its just them and others can't potentially flop and go to the bottom(like Hailey) But right now we need the KO and PO rounds to be sure.

 

It will depend what Kelly will want and if TPTB will support that decision(I think they got Hailey in their sights to be a secret frontrunner) But I see Hailey beating them, or eventually going to overtake the trio in the Semifinals and get a PV, while GNT goes in the Instant Save.

 

I'm getting Mikeala Astel Vs The Bundys vibes from them tbh, but this time if Minivan gets to vote..... who do you think they will go with? Young adult siblings with a "family" harmony Vs 13 year old teen girl with a lot of raw potential and talent? 

 

Hailey/Jeremy/GNT for PVs and CS goes to Gymani, Wildcard goes to Team Kelly(whoever of GNT/Jeremy/Hailey didn't make PV)

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

On GNT…

 

They had good Facebook numbers, but how many times have we seen good numbers for a blind, only to have things go South? Especially for trios. Much of the opposition to groups might be invisible. Furthermore, things can get a little hairy on that first live performance, as we’ve seen with the last two trios. Yikes!

 

I’m still keeping them as a likely PV, but not without reservations. 
 

 


I think their FB numbers are the result of a fantastic performance, not their appeal. And folk doesn’t usually allow much versatility, so my guess that is they are going to slowly lose momentum each round (could see them flipping songs to spice things up, but that might get old too)


Hope I’m wrong though.

 

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Daillon said:


I think their FB numbers are the result of a fantastic performance, not their appeal. And folk doesn’t usually allow much versatility, so my guess that is they are going to slowly lose momentum each round (could see them flipping songs to spice things up, but that might get old too)


Hope I’m wrong though.

 

Their fantastic performance appealed to minivan otherwise they wouldn’t have the highest number of views likes/hearts . Wendy,Holly, and Gymani all gave INCREDIBLE performances yet GNT has more than 2 times the number of views and likes . GNT definitely appealed to minivan or majority of the core audience plus there song was helplessly hoping by Crosby ,Stills, and Nash a very minivan friendly song and a very minivan friendly group . If they have a moment in the KO with a Paul ,Mary, and Peter type song and performance if not better then it’s lights out for everyone on Kelly’s team and other teams because they will be a THREAT (given they deliver in the PO too) and they will be a lock for PV and a lock for a front runner status .

Edited by Mohammad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GNT is the only act I expect to advance, regardless of how they do it. If they continue performing at even 50% the level of their blind, they could get a PV. If the public opinion of them weakens, Kelly’s saving them.

 

Hailey and Jeremy are tied for the second PV slot, since one is a teenager with a lot of poise while the other is likable and can pull out the country or Jesus cards if need be. I’d lean slightly more towards Hailey, mostly because if she delivers live the audience will generally back a teenager over pretty much anyone except a bearded country guy.

 

The coach save seems to be Gymani’s to lose if GNT makes it through via PV, since Kelly is normally loyal to her original team and likes her powerful vocalists. If Hailey and Jeremy both get PVs (which doesn’t seem implausible) and it comes down to Gymani vs. GNT, though, I expect the save to go to the trio.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think Hailey has the best chance to go far but I think 4th place is her ceiling. She has a good voice but as expected for a middle schooler doesnt seem to have a great connection to what she sings (based on what I heard). Brynn and Chevel both seemed to connect to their songs and both acted a little older than their age.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I think Hailey has the best chance to go far but I think 4th place is her ceiling. She has a good voice but as expected for a middle schooler doesnt seem to have a great connection to what she sings (based on what I heard). Brynn and Chevel both seemed to connect to their songs and both acted a little older than their age.

 

Well It is too early to tell, Kelly stated that she felt she was turning around for a 24 year old.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...