S21: Favorite Audition by the Males that Made the Playoffs

Misirlou

S21: Favorite Audition by the Males that Made the Playoffs (SPOILERS)  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Peedy Chavis - Heartbreak Hotel
    • Samuel Harness - Here Without You
    • Joshua Vacanti - Into the Unknown
    • Jim and Sasha - Leaving on a Jet Plane
    • Paris Winningham - Superstition
    • Jeremy Rosado - Here Comes Goodbye
    • David Vogel - breathin

Just now, Locochima said:

Geese it’s ether you love or hate Peedy looking at the rankings 

I assumed that would be the case. He's not for everybody. He's also has the potential to be a snowflake killer, so its a double whammy for many. I loved his audition, but I imagined it being a bit divisive.

1. Samuel
  2. David
  3. Jeremy
  4. Jim & Sasha
  5. Peedy
  6. Paris
  7. Joshua

The only audition I haven’t replayed multiple times so far is Paris’ but I’m expecting him to grow on me more easily than Joshua in the next couple rounds, which is why he’s ranked higher than Joshua.

Overall, a solid group of guys and I enjoyed something about all of their auditions; excited to see what everyone does next.

These results, and holding his own with Wendy and Gymani on Top 5 lists on Week 1 prove that Samuel is the Corey Ward of the season in terms of IDF love. He can probably reach Cam Anthony status as the season progresses.

Jeremy has been much better recieved here that what I expected. I thought many had him in snowflake killer fashion, but his blind gained him many fans. David seems pretty liked here, but I suspect a performance in the future might convince more people.

Joshua and Paris seem a bit lukewarm. No real negativity for them, as everybody admits they have chops, but their styles are clearly not foe everybody. They do have some fans that feel strongly positive towards them though.

Jim and Sasha are the definition of "always the bridesmaid, never the bride". Many people hold them in high regard, but I havent seen a #1 spot for them.

As for Peedy, he has been more positively recieved that what I expected, but its still a bit of a "either you love him or hate him" situation for some. Plus he's the most likely snowflake killer of the seasom so there's that.

Edited by Misirlou