6. Holly Forbes - 24.4

7. Gymani - 25.6

8. Joshua Vacanti - 29.5

9. Jim and Sasha Allen - 32.1

10. Lana Scott - 32.6

11. Wendy Moten - 35.4

Updated!!

• Thanks 2

I don't know if FB is going to be reliable going forward as it was during previous seasons. Besides GNT being ahead of the pack, these stats don't tell as much.

Edited by Gmm99

8 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I don't know if FB is going to be reliable going forward as it was during previous seasons. Besides GNT being ahead of the pack, these stats don't tell as much.

Eh, I think that other than Jim & Sasha finishing in the bottom two tonight, everyone else is pretty accurate.  I mean, everyone whom we were bandying about as possible options were among the last ones left on the stage by the end of Carson's "safe" callouts.  I wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy and Jershika are in fact toward the bottom both this week and next week.

I'm curious whether all reacts are counted,or just positive.  Most of the time, just for example, I don't hit a react button on social media no matter whether I like or hate or don't care. If I do, it's usually just to like. With the larger number of views and the relatively small number of reactions, does anyone have a good idea what the reacts actually capture?

Here are the current Spotify numbers for this week’s performances. 

I’ll keep an eye on it, and update this over the weekend. 

GNT 14,063

Hailey 10,627

J&S 3354

Jershika 2389

Lana 2062

Paris 1632

Joshua 1360

Holly 1192

Jeremy 1147

Wendy <1000

Edited by TeamAudra

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Here are the current Spotify numbers for this week’s performances. 

The number for Wendy’s isn’t showing up yet for some reason. I’ll keep an eye on it, and update this over the weekend. 

GNT 14,063

Hailey 10,627

J&S 3354

Jershika 2389

Lana 2062

Paris 1632

Joshua 1360

Holly 1192

Jeremy 1147

Wendy ???

Songs with less than 1k streams don't show up on their profile.

• Like 1

Just now, colemanftw said:

Songs with less than 1k streams don't show up on their profile.

I was actually wondering about that. Thanks for confirming. Hopefully, Wendy can get above 1000 streams, and hopefully she picked a better song for next week. 

Spotify update for T11 performances. 

GNT 17,022

Hailey 13,187

J&S 4103

Jershika 2823

Holly 2400

Lana 2351

Paris 1974

Gymani 1957 (forgot to include her last time)

Joshua 1633

Jeremy 1414

Wendy <1000

Wendy has 107K monthly listeners, and she started off the season in the 40K range. There are clearly people checking out her music, but not “Freeway of Love.” 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Spotify update for T11 performances. 

I'll take your cue and update the streams for T13 and put them together

T13

1. GNT - 83,415
2. Jershika Maple - 14,000
3. J&S - 12,389
4. Hailey Mia - 6,421

5. Wendy Moten - 6,203

6. Holly Forbes - 4,831
7. Joshua Vacanti - 4,129
8. Lana Scott - 3,841
9. Jeremy Rosado 3,079

10. Paris Winningham 2,709

T11

1. GNT - 17,022

2. Hailey - 13,187

3. J&S - 4,103

4. Jershika - 2,823

5. Holly - 2,400

6. Lana - 2,351

7. Paris - 1,974

8. Joshua - 1,633

9. Jeremy - 1,414

10. Wendy <1000

---

GNT (T13) - 83,415
GNT (T11) - 17,022

Jershika Maple (T13) - 14,000

Hailey Mia (T11) - 13,187

J&S (T13) - 12,389
Hailey Mia (T13) - 6,421

Wendy Moten (T13) - 6,203

Holly Forbes (T13) - 4,831
Joshua Vacanti (T13) - 4,129

J&S (T11) -  4,103
 Lana Scott (T13) - 3,841

Jeremy Rosado (T13) - 3,079

Jershika Maple (T11) - 2,823

Paris Winningham (T13) - 2,709

Holly Forbes (T11) - 2,400

Lana Scott (T13) - 2,351

Paris Winningham (T11) - 1,974

Joshua Vacanti (T11) - 1,633

Jeremy Rosado (T11) - 1,414

Wendy Moten (T11) <1000

It's clear that GNT is very streamable and have a solid fanbase. Hailey Mia aswell (her T13 song did not do her any favors but with the right song here she is). What surprises me the most is J&S's streams so high. These mean too little tho, and they depend a lot on the song choice.

Edited by fredcr123
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

The Spotify numbers seem pretty low overall.  Any info about TV demo vs. Spotify audience?

They are low, but the show doesn’t promote it, or even mention that there are studio versions of these performances anymore. So, fans have to seek them out themselves. For that reason, things sure look good for GNT and Hailey from where I’m sitting. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They are low, but the show doesn’t promote it, or even mention that there are studio versions of these performances anymore. So, fans have to seek them out themselves. For that reason, things sure look good for GNT and Hailey from where I’m sitting. 

Mostly asking because of Wendy.  I'd guess without any data at all that Spotify has a relatively younger userbase than TV's demo.  Another wag - Wendy's fans tend toward the older end of TV's viewers.

Just now, WastedinMemphis said:

Mostly asking because of Wendy.  I'd guess without any data at all that Spotify has a relatively younger userbase than TV's demo.  Another wag - Wendy's fans tend toward the older end of TV's viewers.

Right, but she went from around 40K monthly listeners to 107K since the beginning of the show. That means she already had a relatively large number of viewers actively listening to her music, while some contestants just had their Spotify accounts created last week. Plus, “Blue Bayou” has 6200 streams. I think there’s pretty strong evidence that it wasn’t a great song choice as it relates to streaming. It could be different for actual votes? I’m not very optimistic about that, but I’m willing to have an open mind about it. 

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Right, but she went from around 40K monthly listeners to 107K since the beginning of the show. That means she already had a relatively large number of viewers actively listening to her music, while some contestants just had their Spotify accounts created last week. Plus, “Blue Bayou” has 6200 streams. I think there’s pretty strong evidence that it wasn’t a great song choice as it relates to streaming. It could be different for actual votes? I’m not very optimistic about that, but I’m willing to have an open mind about it. 

I always think the social media numbers are interesting and sometimes very suggestive. I also always wonder what they really mean from a statistical perspective.  I agree the most relevant comparative data would be votes if someone could ever get access to that. Much of the time the numbers we have are too small to mean very much and sometimes they're just too ambiguous.  But you're right they are some evidence particularly when there are discernible patterns.

Edited by WastedinMemphis

16 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

I always think the social media numbers are interesting and sometimes very suggestive. I also always wonder what they really mean from a statistical perspective.  I agree the most relevant comparative data would be votes if someone could ever get access to that. Much of the time the numbers we have are too small to mean very much and sometimes they're just too ambiguous.  But you're right they are some evidence particularly when there are discernible patterns.

Casual votes still rule, which is why I still think Wendy is a likely finalist despite stuff like this. Hopefully, I’m not wrong about that. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Ariana’s team performance has 63K views on Facebook. To put into perspective, the most reacted Monday performance, GNT, got over 12K for the week

reacts*

And yeah, it got a LOT of traction. 7.7K shares and 1.5M views.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Ariana’s team performance has 63K views on Facebook. To put into perspective, the most reacted Monday performance, GNT, got over 12K for the week

It´s a very pleasant, acoustic performance where everybody sounds good, and it resembles more of Minivan´s style actually. 

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

reacts*

And yeah, it got a LOT of traction. 7.7K shares and 1.5M views.

It makes me wonder if Holly’s and J&S Facebook stats are inflated a bit, like they are everywhere else. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It makes me wonder if Holly’s and J&S Facebook stats are inflated a bit, like they are everywhere else. 

That's what I'm beginning to think. J&S were never near the bottom on FB.