Jump to content

"DAMN STRAIT"


drdeb
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, buttons66 said:

 

:ohyeah::ohyeah:..agreed....hoping we get to 50   🙏...but Damn Strait lovin this big increase..🤩

 

With historical adds included, Scotty/Damn Strait not only hit but exceeded '50':

47 adds + 4 historical adds = 51 'impact' adds 🤩🥳🎉

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, drdeb said:

 

With historical adds included, Scotty/Damn Strait not only hit but exceeded '50':

47 adds + 4 historical adds = 51 'impact' adds 🤩🥳🎉

AAAAh but 50 today plus the 4 historical adds would be 54...Impact adds. 50 today just sounds good 🤣

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, drdeb said:

 

I'm lovin it so far!!!!

 

And against such stiff competition:

CODY JOHNSON/’Til You Can’t (CoJo/Warner/WMN)

JUSTIN MOORE/With A Woman You Love (Valory)

CHASE RICE/If I Were Rock & Roll (Dack Janiels/Broken Bow)

MIRANDA LAMBERT/If I Was A Cowboy (RCA)

 

Country
hitsdd_photo_gal_39686_photo_1818562532.png
  Rank Artist / Album Label TW Adds   
  1 MIRANDA LAMBERT
If I Was A Cowboy
RCA Nashville 101   
  2 SCOTTY MCCREERY
Damn Strait
Triple Tigers 47   
  3 CHASE RICE
If I Were Rock & Roll
Dack Janiels/Broken Bow 31   
  4 JUSTIN MOORE
With A Woman You Love
Valory 22   
  5 CODY JOHNSON
Til You Can't
CoJo/Warner/WMN 21   
  6 LUKE BRYAN
Up
Capitol Nashville 19   
  7 PARMALEE
Take My Name
Stoney Creek 7   
  8 CONNER SMITH
Learn From It
Valory 5   
  9 DARIUS RUCKER
My Masterpiece
Capitol Nashville 5   
  10 KEITH URBAN
Wild Hearts
Capitol Nashville 5   

 

IMPACT ADDS / 10.18.21


MIRANDA LAMBERT/If I Was A Cowboy (RCA)    102    102
SCOTTY MCCREERY/Damn Strait (Triple Tigers)    47    51
CHASE RICE/If I Were Rock & Roll (Dack Janiels/Broken Bow)    32    32
JUSTIN MOORE/With A Woman You Love (Valory)    22    22
CODY JOHNSON/Til You Can't (CoJo/Warner/WMN)    21    30
LUKE BRYAN/Up (Capitol)    19    72
PARMALEE/Take My Name (Stoney Creek)    7    45
CONNER SMITH/Learn From It (Valory)    5    37
DARIUS RUCKER/My Masterpiece (Capitol)    5    131
KEITH URBAN/Wild Hearts (Capitol)    5    138
SAM HUNT/23 (MCA)    5    152
TIM MCGRAW/7500 OBO (Big Machine)    4    112
DAN + SHAY/Steal My Love (Warner/WAR)    3    115
ELLE KING & MIRANDA LAMBERT/Drunk ... (RCA/Columbia)    3    123
JAKE OWEN/Best Thing Since Backroads (Big Loud)    3    145
MITCHELL TENPENNY/Truth About You (Riser House/Columbia)    3    31
MORGAN WADE/Wilder Days (Arista)    3    47
BLAKE SHELTON/Come Back As A Country Boy (Warner/WMN)    2    117
CAITLYN SMITH f/OLD DOMINION/I Can't (Monument)    2    114
CHRIS JANSON/Bye Mom (Warner/WAR)    2    65
DYLAN SCOTT/New Truck (Curb)    2    71
KAMERON MARLOWE/Giving You Up (Columbia)    2    32
MIDLAND/Sunrise Tells The Story (Big Machine)    2    62
MORGAN EVANS/Love Is Real (Warner/WEA)    2    46
MORGAN WALLEN/Sand In My Boots (Big Loud)    2    153
RAY FULCHER/Girl In It (Black River)    2    42
BEN GALLAHER/Every Small Town (Quartz Hill)    1    18
BROTHERS OSBORNE/I'm Not For Everyone (EMI Nashville)    1    108
CALLISTA CLARK/It's 'Cause I Am (Big Machine)    1    158
CAM/Till There's Nothing Left (Triple Tigers)    1    76
CARLY PEARCE & ASHLEY MCBRYDE/Never Wanted... (Big Machine/WMN)    1    115
CHRIS LANE/Fill Them Boots (Big Loud)    1    87
CHRIS YOUNG w/M. TENPENNY/At The End Of A Bar (RCA)    1    67
DIERKS BENTLEY f/BRELAND & HARDY/Beers On Me (Atlantic/Big Loud/Capitol)    1    123
ERIC CHURCH/Heart On Fire (EMI Nashville)    1    154
GEORGE BIRGE/Beer Beer, Truck Truck (Records)    1    29
IAN FLANIGAN f/BLAKE SHELTON/Grow Up (Reviver)    1    1
INGRID ANDRESS w/SAM HUNT/Wishful Drinking (Atlantic/Warner/WEA)    1    3
KANE BROWN/One Mississippi (RCA)    1    159
LACI KAYE BOOTH/Shuffle (19 Recordings/BMLGR)    1    44
LEE BRICE/Soul (Curb)    1    1
TENILLE ARTS/Back Then, Right Now (19th & Grand)    1    109
TOBY KEITH/Old School (Show Dog)    1    133
TYLER CHILDERS/Country Square (Hickman Holler/RCA)    1    1
    


Wowzers, not only did Scotty break his previous 'impact' record ('35' w/ In Between),  he blew it out of the water -- 51 adds babeee. :ohyeah:  

Cherry-on-top:  Scotty did it against uber tough competition! . . . Let's goooo!

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I just fainted....just noticed WXTU Philly was one of the stations to add DS.  Of course, getting them to play the song is another whole story.

 

I did too Carol..we actually got the tri-fector ..1st time EVEEERRR....WXTU -Philly ,   WNSH-NY,  Thunder-NJ (WKMK).

 

I have to say Thunder/NJ supported YOU TIME ...BIG TIME ..they were amongst the Top 20 stations pretty much most of the 43 weeks. WXTU & WNSH still continue to be wishy-washy...particularly NY/WNSH (but thats nothing new with them).Lets hope they will 'co-operate going foreward.🙏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2021 at 7:54 AM, drdeb said:

DAMN STRAIT / 10.18.21

 

MEDIABASE

 

Prayers up for a solid beginning to another successful chart run -- 5th consecutive #1?! 📈🙏

 

Early 'impact' adds (Hits Daily Double):

Country
hitsdd_photo_gal_39686_photo_1818562532.png
  Rank Artist / Album Label TW Adds   
  1 MIRANDA LAMBERT
If I Was A Cowboy
RCA Nashville 5   
  2 CHASE RICE
If I Were Rock & Roll
Dack Janiels/Broken Bow 3   
  3 SCOTTY MCCREERY
Damn Strait
Triple Tigers 3   
  4 JUSTIN MOORE
With A Woman You Love
Valory 2   
  5 MORGAN WADE
Wilder Days
Arista Nashville 1   
  6 LUKE BRYAN
Up
Capitol Nashville 1   
  7 DYLAN SCOTT
New Truck
Curb 1   
  8 CONNER SMITH
Learn From It
Valory 1   
  9 CODY JOHNSON
Til You Can't
CoJo/Warner/WMN 1   
  10 CHRIS JANSON
Bye Mom
Warner/WAR 1

 

 

SPINCREASE chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    Damn Strait    72 'move' (-7)   29 stations (+4) ... Even though QDR and Kansas City are dropping spins, Scotty's stations continue to increase! 👏

**I'll post leaders and starters tomorrow!

 

 

------------------------------

Spotify (updated daily)

730,505 (+14,587) ... :thumbsup:
Reminder:  It's all about streaming and Spotify is the largest streamer in music with a consistent 32% share of the market.  The other 68% (Apple, Amazon et al) don't publicly post their artist-specific numbers; fortunately, Pandora does (via a subscription service). And even though Pandora streams don't count for RIAA purposes, they can provide us with a  'window' into what's happening behind the  'Apple/Amazon/Other' curtain. 

 

Pandora

Oct 4 - Oct 11 (updated weekly)

519,714 streams (+16,322)  ...  :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

YouTube

TOTAL views  

Lyric video (9.23.20):   339,192  views (+5,169) ... :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

iTunes 

Top 200 Country:

Damn Strait  #79... 👏

You Time   #85 

 

 

------------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

Check you listings for tomorrow!

 

And even the UK is excited about Scotty's new single!

 

 

DAMN STRAIT / 10.19.21

 

MEDIABASE

 

He did it.  Scotty garnered a personal best 51 impact adds yesterday, crushing his former high of '35' adds for In Between! 📈🥳🎉

 

ADDS / I'll add 'weights' this evening!

KBEQ-FM Kansas City / 3.1

KCYY-FM San Antonio / 4.3

KFRG-FM Riverside / 3.7

KJKE-FM Oklahoma City / 3.0

KJUG-FM Visalia-Tulare / 2.4

KKBQ-FM Houston / 7.4

KKIX-FM Fayetteville, AR / 2.5

KMLE-FM Phoenix / 4.2

KNIX-FM Phoenix / 8.6

KPLM-FM Palm Springs, CA / 1.3

KRTY-FM San Jose / 2.1

KSON-FM San Diego / 3.2

KSOP-FM Salt Lake City / 1.6

KUBL-FM Salt Lake City / 2.8

KUZZ-FM Bakersfield / 4.0

KXLY-FM Spokane / 2.4

WAMZ-FM Louisville / 3.5

WBEE-FM Rochester / 5.8

WBUL-FM Lexington, KY / 2.8

WCKN-FM Charleston, SC / 2.1

WGH-FM Norfolk / 2.1

WGNE-FM Jacksonville / 2.1

WIRK-FM West Palm / 1.8

WJVC-FM Nassau-Suffolk / 1.0

WKKT-FM Charlotte / 4.8

WKMK-FM Monmouth-Ocean / 1.9

WKML-FM Fayetteville, NC / 2.8

WKRO-FM Daytona Beach / 2.3

WKSJ-FM Mobile / 2.3

WKXC-FM Augusta, GA / 2.8

WLFP-FM Memphis / 1.1

WNCY-FM Appleton, WI / 4.5

WNSH-FM New York / 9.3

WPCV-FM Lakeland / 3.0

WQDR-FM Raleigh / 3.5

WQHK-FM Ft Wayne, IN / 2.8

WQMX-FM Akron / 3.7

WRNS-FM Greenville, NC / 4.5

WTGE-FM Baton Rouge / 1.8

WTHT-FM Portland, ME / 2.2

WUBL-FM Atlanta / 5.6

WUSJ-FM Jackson, MS / 1.5

WUSY-FM Chattanooga / 4.3

WWQM-FM Madison, WI / 1.5

WXCY-FM Wilmington, DE / 1.6

WXTU-FM Philadelphia / 7.0

WYCD-FM Detroit / 5.7

Total:  51 adds (47 new and 4 historical)

 

SPINCREASE chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    Damn Strait    82 'move' (+10)   38 stations (+9) ... Woohoo, a double-digit 'move' and 9 more stations spinning it up.  Let's gooo!

 

Starters

Great to see so many of Scotty's new adds already spinning!

LW: Oct 5 - Oct 11   TW: Oct 12 - Oct 18
Station    Market    Format    TW    LW    Move    ovn    am    mid    pm    eve    Aud

KMLE-FM    Phoenix    Country    13        13    8    1        1    3    0.035
WTGE-FM    Baton Rouge    Country    12        12    3        4    3    2    0.021
KSOP-FM    Salt Lake City    Country    9        9    3    1    1    2    2    0.015
KRTY-FM    San Jose    Country    6        6    1            3    2    0.015
KUZZ-FM    Bakersfield    Country    3        3        1        1    1    0.015
WNCY-FM    Appleton, WI    Country    2        2    1                1    0.002
WIRK-FM    West Palm    Country    2        2    1                1    0.002
KATM-FM    Stockton, CA    Country    2        2    1                1    0.002
KNIX-FM    Phoenix    Country    2        2    1                1    0.015
WYCD-FM    Detroit    Country    2        2    1            1        0.015
WUSJ-FM    Jackson, MS    Country    2        2            1        1    0.00

 

Leaders

Lakeland and KILT Houston continue to lead the way!  And QDR continues to disappoint...

LW: Oct 5 - Oct 11   TW: Oct 12 - Oct 18
Station    Market    Format    TW    LW    Move    ovn    am    mid    pm    eve    Aud

WPCV-FM    Lakeland    Country    24    9    15    10    1    4    3    6    0.057
KILT-FM    Houston    Country    16    19    -3    7    1    2    1    5    0.094
KMLE-FM    Phoenix    Country    13        13    8    1        1    3    0.035
WCYQ-FM    Knoxville    Country    13    12    1    9        1    1    2    0.017
WTGE-FM    Baton Rouge    Country    12        12    3        4    3    2    0.021
WOGK-FM    Gainesville    Country    10    6    4    8                2    0.004
KBEQ-FM    Kansas City    Country    9    20    -11    2    1    1    3    2    0.035
KSOP-FM    Salt Lake City    Country    9        9    3    1    1    2    2    0.015
WQDR-FM    Raleigh    Country    8    16    -8    2    1        2    3    0.025
KUBL-FM    Salt Lake City    Country    7    1    6    3            1    3    0.018
 

 

------------------------------

Spotify (updated daily)

743,969 (+13,464) ... :thumbsup:
Reminder:  It's all about streaming and Spotify is the largest streamer in music with a consistent 32% share of the market.  The other 68% (Apple, Amazon et al) don't publicly post their artist-specific numbers; fortunately, Pandora does (via a subscription service). And even though Pandora streams don't count for RIAA purposes, they can provide us with a  'window' into what's happening behind the  'Apple/Amazon/Other' curtain. 

 

Pandora

Oct 11 - Oct 17 (updated weekly)

544,104 streams (+24,390)  ...  :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

YouTube

TOTAL views  

Lyric video (9.23.20):   345,629  views (+6,437) ... :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

iTunes 

Top 200 Country:

Damn Strait  #77... 👏

You Time   #100

 

 

------------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

Could be epic!

 

And don't forget to watch Scotty on the Kelly Clarkson Show today!

 

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Evidently, they are filming the new music video in New Braunfels, TX.  Libby Barnes, their favorite make up artist and hair stylist posted an IG video with Gabi in it.

 

New Braunfels is not from San Antonio....where King George has at least one of his homes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, PJC said:

Kelly Clarkson show in my city did not have Scotty on at all. I’m in province BC in Canada.  Hope it will show up on YouTube eventually.

 

Over the years, I've had talk shows that were supposed to have guests a certain day & it was the next day. It's possible that's happening with your city. Her talk show usually posts performances from artists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Evidently, they are filming the new music video in New Braunfels, TX.  Libby Barnes, their favorite make up artist and hair stylist posted an IG video with Gabi in it.

 

New Braunfels is not from San Antonio....where King George has at least one of his homes.

It is maybe 45 miles North of San Antonio.  I have to go thru it when I visit my son in Austin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, maryhayden274 said:

It is maybe 45 miles North of San Antonio.  I have to go thru it when I visit my son in Austin.

New Braunfels is closer to SA than that.  (about 30 mikes)  San Marcos is about that far.  George's ranch (I believe) is kind of northwest of there.  It's listed as near San Marcos. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/19/2021 at 7:57 AM, drdeb said:

DAMN STRAIT / 10.19.21

 

MEDIABASE

 

He did it.  Scotty garnered a personal best 51 impact adds yesterday, crushing his former high of '35' adds for In Between! 📈🥳🎉

 

ADDS / I'll add 'weights' this evening!

KBEQ-FM Kansas City / 3.1

KCYY-FM San Antonio / 4.3

KFRG-FM Riverside / 3.7

KJKE-FM Oklahoma City / 3.0

KJUG-FM Visalia-Tulare / 2.4

KKBQ-FM Houston / 7.4

KKIX-FM Fayetteville, AR / 2.5

KMLE-FM Phoenix / 4.2

KNIX-FM Phoenix / 8.6

KPLM-FM Palm Springs, CA / 1.3

KRTY-FM San Jose / 2.1

KSON-FM San Diego / 3.2

KSOP-FM Salt Lake City / 1.6

KUBL-FM Salt Lake City / 2.8

KUZZ-FM Bakersfield / 4.0

KXLY-FM Spokane / 2.4

WAMZ-FM Louisville / 3.5

WBEE-FM Rochester / 5.8

WBUL-FM Lexington, KY / 2.8

WCKN-FM Charleston, SC / 2.1

WGH-FM Norfolk / 2.1

WGNE-FM Jacksonville / 2.1

WIRK-FM West Palm / 1.8

WJVC-FM Nassau-Suffolk / 1.0

WKKT-FM Charlotte / 4.8

WKMK-FM Monmouth-Ocean / 1.9

WKML-FM Fayetteville, NC / 2.8

WKRO-FM Daytona Beach / 2.3

WKSJ-FM Mobile / 2.3

WKXC-FM Augusta, GA / 2.8

WLFP-FM Memphis / 1.1

WNCY-FM Appleton, WI / 4.5

WNSH-FM New York / 9.3

WPCV-FM Lakeland / 3.0

WQDR-FM Raleigh / 3.5

WQHK-FM Ft Wayne, IN / 2.8

WQMX-FM Akron / 3.7

WRNS-FM Greenville, NC / 4.5

WTGE-FM Baton Rouge / 1.8

WTHT-FM Portland, ME / 2.2

WUBL-FM Atlanta / 5.6

WUSJ-FM Jackson, MS / 1.5

WUSY-FM Chattanooga / 4.3

WWQM-FM Madison, WI / 1.5

WXCY-FM Wilmington, DE / 1.6

WXTU-FM Philadelphia / 7.0

WYCD-FM Detroit / 5.7

Total:  51 adds (47 new and 4 historical)

 

SPINCREASE chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    Damn Strait    82 'move' (+10)   38 stations (+9) ... Woohoo, a double-digit 'move' and 9 more stations spinning it up.  Let's gooo!

 

Starters

Great to see so many of Scotty's new adds already spinning!

LW: Oct 5 - Oct 11   TW: Oct 12 - Oct 18
Station    Market    Format    TW    LW    Move    ovn    am    mid    pm    eve    Aud

KMLE-FM    Phoenix    Country    13        13    8    1        1    3    0.035
WTGE-FM    Baton Rouge    Country    12        12    3        4    3    2    0.021
KSOP-FM    Salt Lake City    Country    9        9    3    1    1    2    2    0.015
KRTY-FM    San Jose    Country    6        6    1            3    2    0.015
KUZZ-FM    Bakersfield    Country    3        3        1        1    1    0.015
WNCY-FM    Appleton, WI    Country    2        2    1                1    0.002
WIRK-FM    West Palm    Country    2        2    1                1    0.002
KATM-FM    Stockton, CA    Country    2        2    1                1    0.002
KNIX-FM    Phoenix    Country    2        2    1                1    0.015
WYCD-FM    Detroit    Country    2        2    1            1        0.015
WUSJ-FM    Jackson, MS    Country    2        2            1        1    0.00

 

Leaders

Lakeland and KILT Houston continue to lead the way!  And QDR continues to disappoint...

LW: Oct 5 - Oct 11   TW: Oct 12 - Oct 18
Station    Market    Format    TW    LW    Move    ovn    am    mid    pm    eve    Aud

WPCV-FM    Lakeland    Country    24    9    15    10    1    4    3    6    0.057
KILT-FM    Houston    Country    16    19    -3    7    1    2    1    5    0.094
KMLE-FM    Phoenix    Country    13        13    8    1        1    3    0.035
WCYQ-FM    Knoxville    Country    13    12    1    9        1    1    2    0.017
WTGE-FM    Baton Rouge    Country    12        12    3        4    3    2    0.021
WOGK-FM    Gainesville    Country    10    6    4    8                2    0.004
KBEQ-FM    Kansas City    Country    9    20    -11    2    1    1    3    2    0.035
KSOP-FM    Salt Lake City    Country    9        9    3    1    1    2    2    0.015
WQDR-FM    Raleigh    Country    8    16    -8    2    1        2    3    0.025
KUBL-FM    Salt Lake City    Country    7    1    6    3            1    3    0.018
 

 

------------------------------

Spotify (updated daily)

743,969 (+13,464) ... :thumbsup:
Reminder:  It's all about streaming and Spotify is the largest streamer in music with a consistent 32% share of the market.  The other 68% (Apple, Amazon et al) don't publicly post their artist-specific numbers; fortunately, Pandora does (via a subscription service). And even though Pandora streams don't count for RIAA purposes, they can provide us with a  'window' into what's happening behind the  'Apple/Amazon/Other' curtain. 

 

Pandora

Oct 11 - Oct 17 (updated weekly)

544,104 streams (+24,390)  ...  :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

YouTube

TOTAL views  

Lyric video (9.23.20):   345,629  views (+6,437) ... :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

iTunes 

Top 200 Country:

Damn Strait ... #77

You Time       #108

 

 

------------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

Could be epic!

 

And don't forget to watch Scotty on the Kelly Clarkson Show today!

 

 

DAMN STRAIT / 10.20.21

 

MEDIABASE

 

Looking strong right out of the gate! :thumbs:

 

SPINCREASE chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    Damn Strait    125 'move' (+43)   47 stations (+9) ... Wowzers, a big time 'move' and 9 more stations spinning it up.  Let's goooo! :clap:

 

Starters

Great to see so many of Scotty's new adds already spinning (2.0)!

LW: Oct 6 - Oct 12   TW: Oct 13 - Oct 19
Station    Market    Format    TW   LW    Move    ovn    am    mid    pm    eve    Aud
KMLE-FM    Phoenix    Country    17        17    9    1    1    2    4    0.059
WTGE-FM    Baton Rouge    Country    12        12    3        4    3    2    0.021
KSOP-FM    Salt Lake City    Country    12        12    4    1    2    2    3    0.02
KRTY-FM    San Jose    Country    7        7    2            3    2    0.016
WUSJ-FM    Jackson, MS    Country    5        5        1    2        2    0.006
WYCD-FM    Detroit    Country    5        5    3            1    1    0.023
KUZZ-FM    Bakersfield    Country           4        1        1    2    0.016
WTHT-FM    Portland, ME    Country    4        4        4                0.009
WNCY-FM    Appleton, WI    Country    4        4    2                2    0.004
KATM-FM    Stockton, CA    Country    3        3    2                1    0.003
WAMZ-FM    Louisville    Country    3        3    2                1    0.003
KNIX-FM    Phoenix    Country    3        3    2                1    0.022
WWQM-FM    Madison, WI    Country           2    1                1    0
WKML-FM    Fayetteville, NC    Country    2        2    2                    0.001
WUSY-FM    Chattanooga    Country    2        2    2                    0.001
WGH-FM    Norfolk    Country           2    2                    0.001
WIRK-FM    West Palm    Country    2        2    1                1    0.002
KFRG-FM    Riverside    Country    2        2    2                    0.002
WKSJ-FM    Mobile    Country    2        2            2            0.007
KJKE-FM    Oklahoma City    Country    2        2            1        1    0.008
WKXC-FM    Augusta, GA    Country    2        2        1        1        0.008
WBEE-FM    Rochester    Country    2        2                1    1    0.013
WXCY-FM    Wilmington, DE    Country           2    2                    0

 

------------------------------

Spotify (updated daily)

760,058 (+16,089) ... :thumbsup:
Reminder:  It's all about streaming and Spotify is the largest streamer in music with a consistent 32% share of the market.  The other 68% (Apple, Amazon et al) don't publicly post their artist-specific numbers; fortunately, Pandora does (via a subscription service). And even though Pandora streams don't count for RIAA purposes, they can provide us with a  'window' into what's happening behind the  'Apple/Amazon/Other' curtain. 

 

Pandora

Oct 11 - Oct 17 (updated weekly)

544,104 streams (+24,390)  ... :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

YouTube

TOTAL views  

Lyric video (9.17.21) 355,840  views (+10,211) ... solid bump from 'Kelly Clarkson' performance! :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

iTunes 

Top 200 Country:

Damn Strait  #27 ... 'Kelly Clarkson' bump (up from #77 yesterday)!  👏👏👏

You Time    #108

 

 

------------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

Watch Scotty's performance on the Kelly Clarkson Show! 🔥❤️

 

 

 

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/20/2021 at 7:38 AM, drdeb said:

DAMN STRAIT / 10.20.21

 

MEDIABASE

 

Looking strong right out of the gate! :thumbs:

 

SPINCREASE chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    Damn Strait    125 'move' (+43)   47 stations (+9) ... Wowzers, a big time 'move' and 9 more stations spinning it up.  Let's goooo! :clap:

 

Starters

Great to see so many of Scotty's new adds already spinning (2.0)!

LW: Oct 6 - Oct 12   TW: Oct 13 - Oct 19
Station    Market    Format    TW   LW    Move    ovn    am    mid    pm    eve    Aud
KMLE-FM    Phoenix    Country    17        17    9    1    1    2    4    0.059
WTGE-FM    Baton Rouge    Country    12        12    3        4    3    2    0.021
KSOP-FM    Salt Lake City    Country    12        12    4    1    2    2    3    0.02
KRTY-FM    San Jose    Country    7        7    2            3    2    0.016
WUSJ-FM    Jackson, MS    Country    5        5        1    2        2    0.006
WYCD-FM    Detroit    Country    5        5    3            1    1    0.023
KUZZ-FM    Bakersfield    Country           4        1        1    2    0.016
WTHT-FM    Portland, ME    Country    4        4        4                0.009
WNCY-FM    Appleton, WI    Country    4        4    2                2    0.004
KATM-FM    Stockton, CA    Country    3        3    2                1    0.003
WAMZ-FM    Louisville    Country    3        3    2                1    0.003
KNIX-FM    Phoenix    Country    3        3    2                1    0.022
WWQM-FM    Madison, WI    Country           2    1                1    0
WKML-FM    Fayetteville, NC    Country    2        2    2                    0.001
WUSY-FM    Chattanooga    Country    2        2    2                    0.001
WGH-FM    Norfolk    Country           2    2                    0.001
WIRK-FM    West Palm    Country    2        2    1                1    0.002
KFRG-FM    Riverside    Country    2        2    2                    0.002
WKSJ-FM    Mobile    Country    2        2            2            0.007
KJKE-FM    Oklahoma City    Country    2        2            1        1    0.008
WKXC-FM    Augusta, GA    Country    2        2        1        1        0.008
WBEE-FM    Rochester    Country    2        2                1    1    0.013
WXCY-FM    Wilmington, DE    Country           2    2                    0

 

------------------------------

Spotify (updated daily)

760,058 (+16,089) ... :thumbsup:
Reminder:  It's all about streaming and Spotify is the largest streamer in music with a consistent 32% share of the market.  The other 68% (Apple, Amazon et al) don't publicly post their artist-specific numbers; fortunately, Pandora does (via a subscription service). And even though Pandora streams don't count for RIAA purposes, they can provide us with a  'window' into what's happening behind the  'Apple/Amazon/Other' curtain. 

 

Pandora

Oct 11 - Oct 17 (updated weekly)

544,104 streams (+24,390)  ... :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

YouTube

TOTAL views  

Lyric video (9.17.21) 355,840  views (+10,211) ... solid bump from 'Kelly Clarkson' performance! :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

iTunes 

Top 200 Country:

Damn Strait  #27 ... 'Kelly Clarkson' bump (up from #77 yesterday)!  👏👏👏

You Time    #108

 

 

------------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

Watch Scotty's performance on the Kelly Clarkson Show! 🔥❤️

 

 

 

 

DAMN STRAIT / 10.21.21

 

MEDIABASE

 

Damn Strait continues to look strong right out of the gate! :thumbs:

 

SPINCREASE chart

SCOTTY MCCREERY    Damn Strait    155 'move' (+30)   51 stations (+4) ... Wowzers, another big time 'move' and 4 more stations spinning it up.  Let's goooo! :clap:

 

Starters

Great to see so many of Scotty's new adds already spinning -- 26 in total this morning (and this does not include 8 of Scotty's Leaders)!

LW: Oct 7 - Oct 13   TW: Oct 14 - Oct 20
Station    Market    Format    TW    LW    Move    ovn    am    mid    pm    eve    Aud
KMLE-FM    Phoenix    Country    21        21    10    1    2    2    6    0.076
KRTY-FM    San Jose    Country    9        9    3        1    3    2    0.021
WYCD-FM    Detroit    Country    6        6    4            1    1    0.024
WUSJ-FM    Jackson, MS    Country    6        6        1    2    1    2    0.007
KUZZ-FM    Bakersfield    Country    5        5        1        1    3    0.017
WNCY-FM    Appleton, WI    Country    5        5    2            1    2    0.011
WAMZ-FM    Louisville    Country    4        4    3                1    0.003
WKSJ-FM    Mobile    Country    4        4    1        2        1    0.009
WTHT-FM    Portland, ME    Country    4        4        4                0.009
WKXC-FM    Augusta, GA    Country    4        4        1    1    2        0.017
WBEE-FM    Rochester    Country    4        4    1            2    1    0.025
WXCY-FM    Wilmington, DE    Country    3        3    3                    0
WWQM-FM    Madison, WI    Country    3        3    2                1    0.001
WKML-FM    Fayetteville, NC    Country    3        3    3                    0.001
WGH-FM    Norfolk    Country    3        3    3                    0.002
KATM-FM    Stockton, CA    Country    3        3    2                1    0.003
WIRK-FM    West Palm    Country    3        3    2                1    0.003
KFRG-FM    Riverside    Country    3        3    3                    0.004
KJKE-FM    Oklahoma City    Country    3        3            2        1    0.014
KNIX-FM    Phoenix    Country    3        3    2                1    0.022
WRNS-FM    Greenville, NC    Country    2        2    2                    0.001
WBUL-FM    Lexington, KY    Country    2        2    2                    0.001
KXLY-FM    Spokane    Country    2        2                    2    0.002
KSON-FM    San Diego    Country    2        2    2                    0.002
WKMK-FM    Monmouth-Ocean    Country    2        2    1            1        0.004
WUSY-FM    Chattanooga    Country    2        2    2                    0.001

 

------------------------------

Spotify (updated daily)

776,728 (+16,670) ... :thumbsup:
Reminder:  It's all about streaming and Spotify is the largest streamer in music with a consistent 32% share of the market.  The other 68% (Apple, Amazon et al) don't publicly post their artist-specific numbers; fortunately, Pandora does (via a subscription service). And even though Pandora streams don't count for RIAA purposes, they can provide us with a  'window' into what's happening behind the  'Apple/Amazon/Other' curtain. 

 

Pandora

Oct 11 - Oct 17 (updated weekly)

544,104 streams (+24,390)  ... :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

YouTube

TOTAL views  

Lyric video (9.17.21) 366,341  views (+10,501) ... :thumbsup:

 

-----------------------------

iTunes 

Top 200 Country:

Damn Strait  #40 ... 👏

You Time    #93

 

 

------------------------------

And just in case you missed it . . . 

 

This looks like it'll be a fun interview!

 

Gotta love Mike Wheless! 

 

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...