Weekly Rank the Survivors: 41

Alex95

Overall:

1. Shan (+7) - Obviously a legend and an icon. Shan was messy in all the most compelling and entertaining ways.

2. Tiffany (+4) - Despite making it halfway through the season, I still feel so robbed of her. There's an amazing character there and I adore what we saw of her. Idk how likely it is, but I would love to see her again.

3. Liana (+11) - Emotional, messy, righteous, and really just an all around interesting character. With a little more age she could be one of the greats.

4. Evvie (-2) - Definitely the contestant I most see myself being friends with. Their gameplay really impressed me and I just found them to be so likable.

5. Erika (-4) - I wish she got a better edit because I do love what we saw of her. She dominated the merge and I'm so glad to see another woman win!

6. Genie (+1) - I was generally fine with the pre-merge boot order, but losing Genie sucked. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind and her meltdown after Brad got blindsided was one of my favorite moments of the season.

7. Naseer (+2) - Naseer kinda died off at the merge, but he was a really unique character and a breath of fresh air on a rather vanilla tribe.

8. Ricard (-5) - I hated him, then I loved him, then he kinda turned me off at the finale again lol. He seems like a nice guy, but also just a bit Much for me at times.

9. Sydney (+4) - On the contrary, she seems like a kinda horrible person lol, but I mean just perfect for reality television. Edited the right way, she can be a star.

10. Heather (-6) - Lol poor Heather. Some of her views had me a bit 👀 but her heard is in the right place. I really feel bad she got that edit.

11. Xander (+6) - Xander kinda sucked outside of his Big Move (which now seems more like Evvie & Tiffany's move :dead:). The more they showed him actively suck, the more I liked him though.

12. Brad (+6) - Reddit was declaring him the greatest premerge boot in Survivor history then we all forgot him a week later lol. He was playing a Season 3 game in Season 41 and I was so here for it.

13. Danny (-2) - Generic nice guy, never my cup of tea. Him reaming Probst over stupid twists though? That is stannable.

14. Sara (-4) - Had potential but was not missed this season.

15. JD (-10) - I feel like I should put him higher because he was starting to get on my nerves, and then he got booted early so at the end of the day he didn't really bother me. He just needs to calm down x infinity.

16. Deshawn (-1) - There's a complex character there that I may fall in love with on rewatch. For now, he lands towards the bottom of my rankings though.

17. Abraham (-1) - One of the most forgettable contestants in Survivor history.

18. Voce (-6) - He vaguely sucked and then the girls pwned him. I mean I'll take it I guess.

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Just tagging a few people who participated in ranking this season before I close final ranking. I didn't go through every page, just the people who have ranked recently, so sorry if I don't tag you @kamil24 @.Rei @JC @*Chris @jarmon 

Thank you!

My Rankings:

1. Shan 

2. Tiffany

3. Erika

4. Evvie

5. Xander

6. Liana

7. Heather

8. Ricard

9. Naseer

10. Genie

11. Sydney

12. Sara

13. JD

14. Danny

15. Deshawn

16. Brad

17. Voce

18. Abraham

• 1 month later...

Lol guess who finally tallied this?

We got 13 rankings!

Overall:

1. Erika Casupanan - 2.4

2. Shan Smith - 3.8

3. Tiffany Seely - 3.9

4. Evvie Jagoda - 5.8

5. Liana Wallace - 6.1

6. Ricard Foyé - 6.5

7. Xander Hastings - 8.0

8. Heather Aldret - 8.2

9. Naseer Muttalif - 8.7

10. Sydney Segal - 10.7

11. Danny McCray - 10.8

12. JD Robinson - 11.4

13. Genie Chen - 11.5

14. Deshawn Radden - 12.3

15. David Voce - 14.4

16. Sara Wilson - 14.6

17. Brad Reese - 15.0

18. Eric Abraham - 16.8

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Survivors: 41

Omg I thought the results were posted here a long time ago. :dead: 🤣

Congrats to Erika on winning. I'm not surprised she's the first actual winner of the show to also win this game. :giggle: I'm a little sad for Shan not winning as I thought she dominated the season while she was on the show and was the star of the season, to me. But I know she's kinda polarizing so 2nd is still a fantastic finish!

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I'm a little sad for Shan not winning as I thought she dominated the season while she was on the show and was the star of the season, to me. But I know she's kinda polarizing so 2nd is still a fantastic finish!

I wonder if some of her post-show stuff influenced people’s perception of her.

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I wonder if some of her post-show stuff influenced people’s perception of her.

Don't tell me a thing about it as I don't want her ruined for me. 🙈 :dead: 

Lol kidding, but ooof I have no idea what you're talking about but oh my.

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Lol kidding, but ooof I have no idea what you're talking about but oh my.

She's going the ~influencer~ route like every reality show contestant in the world and reddit had a collective meltdown because she's a black woman pretty much. Nothing bad lol

30 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

27 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She's going the ~influencer~ route like every reality show contestant in the world and reddit had a collective meltdown because she's a black woman pretty much. Nothing bad lol

From what I remember, the controversy was mostly around her asking for donations to become a full-time influencer after she quit her job as a pastor, and said it was because God made her do it. It seemed to rub some people the wrong way, but yeah, nothing major considering what we usually see from Survivor alums.

44 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She might have picked the wrong show if she wanted to go the influencer route. Because Big Brother and other reality shows get a lot more followers then the typical Survivor contestant does. 

54 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

25 minutes ago, Elliott said:

From what I remember, the controversy was mostly around her asking for donations to become a full-time influencer after she quit her job as a pastor, and said it was because God made her do it. It seemed to rub some people the wrong way, but yeah, nothing major considering what we usually see from Survivor alums.

Oh phew, I was fearing it was something reallly bad and controversial. But interesting she wants to go the influencer route, but guess not too surprising once you get reality TV fame.

Although yeah what Elliott mention, I can get how that could rub people the wrong way.... but definitely not as bad as past Survivor alums stuff.