Live Music

WastedinMemphis

With live music slowly (and I hope safely) returning, it might be fun to share recent live music videos you run across as artists hit the road.  The idea would be to post noteworthy live clips, whether because of performance, rare appearance, unusual cover, or some such, regardless of genre or style.  I don't intend to moderate but would enjoy seeing the posts.

I'll start with two recent encore covers by Jason Isbell (one of my favs) and some classic Jackson Brown.

Isbell - Gimme Shelter with Brittney Spencer - Charlie Watts tribute (ed. better video)

Isbell - Driver 8 (REM) - Athens, Ga

Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes

Note - Isbell requires vaccination or recent or on-site test. Note sure about Browne.

Edited by WastedinMemphis

a week before that I went to Nashville and some some concerts there. This was a VIP exclusive Carly Pearce performance of a song that's on her brand new album that went #1 on iTunes.

Here's some other performances from that night. 

Tenille Arts song that went #1 on country radio. It was the first ever song to go number #1 on country radio that was sung by a woman written by a woman and produced by a woman. 

Carly Pearce's #1 song that was with Lee Brice originally but was performanced with Charles Kelley from Lady A instead since he was there. 

Lady A's biggest song.

went to Whiskey Jam in Nashville to see Gracee Shriver from the Voice perform. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Enjoyed those. Thanks! Also great seeing Gracee and getting introduced to Nikita and Taylor.

That was my first introduction to Nikita she's this cute little Australian girl. TayIor I knew from her covers and I have listened to her originals to its all great stuff!

15 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Olivia Rodrigo - IHeartRadio set, feat. Drivers License/Good for U - 20mins - 9.18.21 (billed as Olivia's first festival appearance)

Billie Eilish - IHeartRadio set, feat. Bad Guy/Happier Than Ever - 23 mins - 9.18.21

idk if its just the way the camera is viewed but if i was at that billie festival i would be screaming so loud to her songs, especially hte

On 9/19/2021 at 9:17 PM, thevoicefan12 said:

idk if its just the way the camera is viewed but if i was at that billie festival i would be screaming so loud to her songs, especially hte

You might like this one better. 🙂

Billie Eilish performs “Happier Than Ever” at the 2021 iHeartRadio Music Festival 9.18

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Thanks 1