SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

9 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol. well they haven't posted together since may last year and lex does not follow her on IG anymore. so IDK

Somewhere Nigel is frantically making Mia Michaels choreograph a new routine to ~reunite~ them. 

So it looks like we're going to have 

Amanda

Andrew

Dee

Diana

Elliott

JC

Megan

Zoey

I'm going to wait a little longer to see if Chris is interested in playing. I know his work clears up a bit in the coming days. I could make 8 or 9 rankers work for sure.

Also, regarding any additional Poland/etc. dancers, please feel free to post about them publicly in the thread. As you can see, I am very open to including additional dancers. it just makes Cycle 1 harder for you guys, not me muahahaha

Also still waiting on Benelux 7 boot order so I can add it to the front page and put the crown emoji on the correct dancer!

Just now, *Amanda said:

Do I need to send a formal application since I'm automatically included? :dead: 

I'd still like everyone to be sure to send me any seasons they have seen (or maybe more importantly... any seasons you have NOT seen) and everyone should pick a judge unless they want to be stuck with Nigel or Jason Coleman lol

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

I'd still like everyone to be sure to send me any seasons they have seen (or maybe more importantly... any seasons you have NOT seen) and everyone should pick a judge unless they want to be stuck with Nigel or Jason Coleman lol

I'm gonna choose the Benelux Ballroom Judge nobody choose her!!!!!!!

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown