SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

JASON GLOVER

cfa3eccbc2100e033a6225eee625112f.jpg

840e13509030140e634137a5c6e24c96.jpg'

Well this is heartbreaking. I should not have chosen to give two more nominations to someone who hates hot men. Jason Glover is adorable, I think he has aged the best from his season and is probably my favorite overall from his season. Jason was able to strike a balance between adorable and hot. I loved his routines. Probably my favorite is obviously the Jason Mraz routine with Jeanine.

This routine is gorgeous, the music is perfect, the movement is flawless, and the dancers are stunning. And there are parts that just flat out turn me on. Absolutely phenomenal. Only Kayla and Kupono had any routines that rivaled this one. I am sad to cut Jason as he is so likable and beautiful, but unfortunately he was put against Artem, and while I love Jason, I also love Artem, and unfortunately one of them had to be cut 💔

Forever and always a lover of Jason Glover ❤️ Happy V-day! 🥰

Save Artem Chigvinsev

1e41745319607d5f488ab4be8538ca38.jpg

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 8 - Rei's turn)

Amy campbell

Amy+Campbell+-+2020

like campbells soup, I’m just not into her although I probably like campbells soup more than her. I am just super bitter about her season because the top two girls clearly should have been penny and Gianne and it was a travesty that this was not the top two girls we ended up with. Such a promising season with such fabulous dancers ended up not so great. Anyways I do not remember much about Amy I just remember she was like the counterpart to ben as I thought they were quite similar in just two different genders. Anyways this is more than a good enough placement for her so congrats to her for lasting longer than expected.

Edit: she looks so different, I wonder if she had plastic surgery

save nico

Edited by JC

MORGANE RIBBENS

Morgane Ribbens is a dancer from the seventh season of the Dutch version of So You Think You Can Dance. According to [English] Wikipedia, this season does not exist???? The Dutch Wikipedia acknowledges the season, but has no individual articles for the seasons. WTF. That's not helpful. YouTube also doesn't really give me any results for her routines, but I think I've found a couple of her personal dancing videos, so I've attached one above. Based off what little I know about her, I assume she was a contemporary (or modern?) dancer, and she's the second dancer remaining from that season in this rankdown behind Melanie Koster. I assume Rei nominated her to make this happen. Anyway, apologies for this terrible write-up but I legit cannot find any information on her run and I have to be at work in 30 minutes. 😐

SAVE: Robert Roldan

Allison Holker

allisonholkerdancepic.jpg

I love Morgane and LoFro so the last 2 rounds haven't been good for my favorites. I see Allison wasn't saved already so that makes my choice easier! Bye to one of the most overrated dancers probably ever. I mean no denying she is a legend and made a name for herself after the show. even as flopping as DWTS pro  no denying her beautiful dances but she is someone who always stays far too long so I think I'll just take the chance to cut her now. She probably deserves a better write up but alas. 

SavingArassay Reyes

Edited by *Diana

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 8 - Amanda's choice then turn)