SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

OIP.k3u3swObtHx8xtZ02D7vEAAAAA?pid=ImgDe

Shiobian Dumas

Shiobian was a contestant on the second Benelux season. She's a hip-hop dancer who made Top 10. Shiobian was paired with Kris and they actually had a nice little run together with their highlights being their Top 18 lyrical hip-hop and Top 16 modern. They made it all the way to the Top 10 without ever being in danger. Shiobian would then be partnered in the Top 10 with Michael for another lyrical hip-hop that was pretty good but was then eliminated. Post-show she's been dating Floris for at least 5 years and they have a son together! She does a lot of work with Floris as a hip-hop choreography creative team and seems to be all around having a good life! I'm only cutting her now because Benelux 2 was mostly underwhelming except for Angels (and occasionally Kris and Suzanne) and that this set of dancers was really difficult for me.

Saving: Sarah Mancini who I will NOT cut until Hessel is cut!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Plenty of opinions on who to save and yet not a single write-up is in my inbox, smh

Eliane/Eliza

Eliane/Eliza was in season 5 of Beleux/Season 4 of Poland. She is a modern/contemporary dancer. At the time of the show she was 28/17 making her one of the oldest/youngest contestants of the season. She lasted 5 weeks on the show after being in the bottom for third/second time. While she was great on the show, she never really had a chance of making the Top 4 and beating out the contemporary and hip-hop women that eventually made the Top 4 over her. Of the five routines she danced her modern/hip-hops were the standout.

Saving: Morgane/Ilona

On 11/26/2021 at 5:31 AM, FrogLenzen said:

I'm making my way through the season and I want to rewatch some before I do my recaps, but they have the auditions of everyone online and I thought that would be a good way to get started

Derek Watches NL5

Auditions

• Arno - where are all the good male contemporary dancers in this country and why aren't they auditioning? Dan says he's "damn good"??? um what
  • Daniel - okay well we didn't find one here either
  • Davinia - she seemed good enough but this was kind of all over the place. She had the gold wings for like... 4 seconds and revealed the most regular tank top hahahahaha. I guess she was trying to show different styles but honestly she would have gotten through with just the jazz
  • Delano - interesting choreo. not the strongest facility for the technical stuff that was in there but it was a good audition
  • Denden - good choreo, executed well. Great showcase for his talent
  • Eliane - YES. you can tell instantly
  • Frederic - oh he has a random chippie with him. Yeah this was a bad audition for them both lol Dan is right. Why does Fred look so tan here?
  • Hessel - oh no
  • Inge - oops I can't find a video of this one, oh well
  • Iris - good. But I can think of zero reasons why she shouldn't be wearing a skirt and heels for this.
  • Kalila - queen
  • Masha - this checked enough boxes. but pretty basic
  • Niels - whoa he spoke English. and I think they told him to stop it lololol. LET THE MAN SPEAK ENGLISH. Like, of course he's responding in English when Dan is asking him questions in English??? Also why does Dan get a pass? Does Dan understand dutch????? Anyway, I actually thought this was a great audition
  • Remy - maybe I just liked the song but I thought this was fly
  • Sarah - more interesting choreo than Masha but I'm not jumping up and down about it
  • Sinerjey - good enough
  • Vita - oops she forgot to wear pants. Only fair when so many boys have no shirt lol. great technique
  • Vivian - very sytycd

you didn't make it pass the auditions??