SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Ashlee Nino

Ashlee_Nino_Comm.jpg

Ashlee was a hip hop dancer on season 2. I vaguely remember her but honestly can not remember anything she danced so out she goes, there were quite a few nominees that I could have cut but she just happened to be highest on the list. Ashlee placed in the top 12 on her season so good job to her on that. She is from Texas and danced with Ben who? and Dmitry unf! Anyways, have not heard much of anything about her since that season so that is why I recollect nothing and it makes sense to cut her here, sorry girl bye!

Save Broadway King!

Travis Wall

KZXrbhG.jpg

https://www.thewrap.com/travis-wall-sexual-misconduct-break-the-floor-dance-company/

This cut shouldn't be a surprise to anyone in this rankdown who follows the dance world. If you haven't heard please take time to read above. It's not something I take lightly and I knew the moment I had a chance I was going to cut Travis. It is unfortunate like Joshua, his SYTYCD journey is tainted. Unlike in a routines game, this rankdown is looking at the dancers as individuals so Travis cut is very warranted.  I won't separate art from the dancer in a game like so Travis can go. I don't even want to waste another moment of my day writing about such a person.

SAVING: Lara Smythe

Kloe Schultz

8KSQfXf.jpg

Like @*Chris, I have no idea how Kloe made it this far and that she also had big fans to carry her here. She was part of the 3rd season of the Canadian series where she placed in the top 14. During her journey, she danced hip hop, jazz, west coast swing, new disco and theater. I only remember her jazz cause it was danced to a Katy Perry song and I hated all the Katy Perry dances they did during that season. All routines were with Jonathan except for her last one, that she did with Shavar. She placed higher than Kirsten, Julia, Bree and Shelaina, all better dancers. Couldn't find any social media from her. Hope she is doing great.

Saving: Amy Gardner

matt-dorame.jpg

Matt Dorame

I was going to cut Alexa but realized that since we were on S4 in the routines rankdown I could do a quick write up on Matt way easier. Matt is a contemporary dancer who was on season 4. He was tall. Or perceived to be tall. And he was paired with Kourtni who was also tall. That was their schtick. Tall. Gangly. All limbs. They danced four routines together and were eliminated at Top 14. TBH pretty much anybody from Top 20-Top12 that season could have been eliminated at the same time and it would have been fine. (Jessica AND Comfort obvy both counting as Top 10). Idk what Matt is doing now. Maybe I’ll look him up later.

Saving Hettie

Edited by totes4totes

One thing I really liked about Canada is that they often rewarded dancers for re-auditioning. Even if they had to expand it to a Top 22 or whatever to fit them all in lol. US seemed to get, like... offended if certain dancers kept coming back lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, .Rei said:

Couldn't find any social media from her. Hope she is doing great.

I did, and exactly what you would expect from her - Basic 101. And still repping the Orangé brand.

This is one of her description

〰️ TRAVEL 〰️
〰️ PRETTY SKIES 〰️
〰️ SELFIES 〰️
〰️ FITNESS 〰️