SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Klaudia Sadlo

159531457_2877943729156640_8043093216240

Since no one saved Klaudia, I will take the opportunity to get my favorite Natalia the win for Poland 8. 😘 Klaudia is good.  She was originally eliminated at Top 6 but was brought back when Agata had to withdraw, only to be eliminated again at Top 4. But she didn't seem to have the support of the Polish public, landing in the bottom group every week except for the first week. During her run, she danced a Dancehall with Mateusz, a Krump with Hubert, Locking with Michal, a Hip-Hop with Artur, a Hip-Hop with Marcin Mrozinski (they took a page from the US version and had former contestants both choreograph and dance with the current contestants), a Hip-Hop with Natalia, and a Jazz with Michal. So, basically every one of her routines besides her final one with Michal was Hip-Hop and she's a Hip-Hop dancer. It's easy to see why she did so good during the season even though the voters didn't seem to be on board. I like Klaudia, but I connected with Natalia more that season and I wanted to take the opportunity to get one of my favorites a win for their season since Nina unfortunately didn't get the win for NL4. 😘 

SAVING: Natalia Gap

• Like 1

Zoey Black

Zoey_Black_EDITORIAL.jpg

I just remembered that I still owe Derek a Zoey Black write-up so here we go. :dead: Zoey is a Jazz dancer who competed on season 4 of the Australian version. She spent her first 4 weeks partnered with Sam and I just never really got into the partnership. I like Zoey well enough, but I liked Renelle, Eden and Lauren more. She was also partnered with a guy that I wasn't a huge fan of, so. During their time together, they danced a Contemporary to "Forever Young", a Bollywood to "1 2 3 4 Get on the Dance Floor", another Contemporary to "Unconditionally", and a Jive to "Footloose". The following week, she danced a Hip-Hop with Lauren to "MATANG!" and during Top 10 week, she danced her third Contemporary routine with Jay to "Wild Horses". Being partnered with Sam who Australia clearly loved didn't buy her any good will with the voters because she ended up in the bottom 3 twice before her top 10 elimination while Sam skated through without landing in the bottom when I thought that Zoey was the stronger one in the partnership. I like Zoey, but I think this is a fine spot for her to go out in.

DEREK SAVED: Bethany Rose Harrison

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Hi guys, I have covid and have been really sick so sorry i will have to do this writeup later

oh noooooo I'm sorry I hope you feel better. You can just let me know which one you want to cut and do the write-up whenever

• Like 1

Covid has been crazy these last couple months. It seems like it's been affecting more people that I actually know than ever before. I'm all boosted but I feel like it's just a matter of time before my household gets it somehow ugh. Being in Florida obviously doesn't help lol

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

She spent her first 4 weeks partnered with Sam and I just never really got into the partnership. I like Zoey well enough, but I liked Renelle and Lauren more. She was also partnered with a guy that I wasn't a huge fan of, so.

she ended up in the bottom 3 twice before her top 10 elimination while Sam skated through without landing in the bottom when I thought that Zoey was the stronger one in the partnership

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Are you really surprised I’m not a huge Sam fan? The types of dancers we like are completely different. :dead: 

Except for Pakman.

Look I am well aware "Australian farm boy contemporary twink" is a very specific type of dancer that only I would be a fan of, but I wanted to be dramatic nonetheless

13 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Covid has been crazy these last couple months. It seems like it's been affecting more people that I actually know than ever before. I'm all boosted but I feel like it's just a matter of time before my household gets it somehow ugh. Being in Florida obviously doesn't help lol

Kingston was a hot spot in Canada last month and I worked in a restaurant. I somehow managed not to get it, which is going on my resumé tbh.

21 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Ugh yeah lots of people I know have had Covid. I actually had it a few weeks ago but was lucky enough to recover from it relatively quickly. I work in a grocery store, so I guess it was only a matter of time before I ended up getting it.

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Except for Pakman.

Look I am well aware "Australian farm boy contemporary twink" is a very specific type of dancer that only I would be a fan of, but I wanted to be dramatic nonetheless

Pakman. :wub: 

I’m not surprised you Stan him because he really is the Australian Kent. :dead: 

Hailee Payne

Hailee-Payne-Urban.jpg
I wrote a whole write up and lost it so that's how my morning is going I guess. Hailee was the stage runner up on season 12 which did that whole stage vs street concept. Considering I had to bring back Gaby already I am not really feeling to bad about this choice as I have always been more of a fan of her over Hailee. I know she has fans so I apologize to them but she's someone who I don't connect to.

Saving  Kherington Payne

• Confused 1