SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

q7m2jSTywm3m.jpg
MATTHEW KAZMIERCZAK | SYTYCD US9

How did Matthew make it this far? :whut:  He had a mediocre partner for his entire journey and he wasn’t any better. Matthew was a Contemporary dancer from the eighth season of the US franchise. I don’t remember any of his routines apart from the hideous Salsa and they were both safe afterwards.. how? He didn’t manage to make it much further as he was eliminated after their emotionless take on “Time”. Both couldn’t stand up to the original and America saw that. Thank you America. ❤️ One of the most forgettable finalists the show has ever seen.

Saving Jordan Casanova.

NICK GEURTS

d4d91eac111b5d8fa6076b581fb798bb

Nick is a contemporary dancer from the third season of So You Think You Can Dance Australia. He made it all the way to sixth place. I spent most of the season never remembering who was Nick and who was Robbie. Both of them were terrible. I'm struggling to remember any stand-out routine Nick gave, and looking at Wikipedia isn't helping either. Nick was initially partened with Ilona, then with Grace, and then with Jess Stokes for the remainder of the semi-finals. Jess, sweetie, I'm sorry. Nick was in the bottom three times in his run, but never in the finals until his elimination at the Top 6. Imagine. Imagine voting for Nick and Robbie over Phillipe and Kieran. Ladies, my blood is boiling.

SAVE: Alastair

Noelle Marsh

Noelle was a contemporary dancer on the sixth season of the show. She placed in the Top 10 owing to her partnership with eventual winner Russell Ferguson, who was very popular, however I’ve never been a huge fan of hers. In the Week 1 showcase, she danced a contemporary routine with Kathryn, Victor and Billy Bell (before he had to withdraw) after which, she had injured herself and Russell was forced to dance a Foxtrot with Melanie LaPatin in Week 2, which was probably to his benefit. After that, they danced a hip-hop, African Jazz, Samba and Contemporary. Their Afro Jazz and Contemporary we’re both good but I found Russell’s ability to transform into different styles infinitely more compelling than hers. After she made the Top 10, she danced a hip-hop and Smooth Waltz with Ryan Di Lello before being sent home.

Shauna Noland

3823a82b3551ead0e033eb5e18803039.png

Shauna was a contemporary dancer who competed on Season 3 and made it to top 14. It seems many people thought she was robbed because apparently she had like on great solo or something. Honestly I do not have anything against her but I just do not care about her so sending her home here. Congrats to her on getting this far! It is quite a feat for someone who only made top 14. I am going to be nice, but I am sure if she was male, everyone would be like HOW THE HECK DID SHE MAKE IT HERE? But probably she had fans and congrats to them on getting her this far. Since I am not a rude, peen hating sexist person ❤️ 

Save Graeme Crackah

Blake McGrath
images.jpg

Give me all the confused faces! I am done being nice with such big names being cut and nominated now there really isn't a point. With Melody Lacayanga being cut  that means I must revenge that by cutting Blake. I feel like if Melody is gone then Blake has zero reason to be here either so goodbye now Blake. I have nominated him so it's no secret I am not a fan so that cut really shouldn't shock one. He was apart of the very first season of So you Think You Can Dance and has made a name for himself all these years later so good for him. His time on this rankdown ends now.

Saving: Kherington Payne

Penny Higgs

MLWoBlX4_400x400.jpg

Why does a person with 70k followers on IG has their profile private?? 🙂

I actually like Penny well enough but she's definitely my least favorite dancer left from this group. She was the original partner of the far superior Charlie on AU2 and they had some average routines (I prefer Charlie's run post top 10 tbh) but they were never terrible if I remember correctly. Penny danced Hip Hop, Jazz, Contemporary, Viennese Waltz, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Jazz and Foxtrot before withdrawing from the competition due to an injury. I think her first hip hop and second contemporary with Charlie and her foxtrot with Ben were my favorite routines from her. She's smoking hot by the way. Have no idea what she's up to cause her IG is PRIVATE!!!!!

Saving Marko