SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Adrian Wilczko

adrian-wilczko-you-can-dance.jpg

Sorry, Rei. I was actually pretty indecisive about this because neither Adrian or Nick Y were my favorites so I just let Derek decide. Adrian is a Ballroom dancer from Poland 6 who danced 2/3 of his routines with my fave Ania. I love their "S&M" Cha-Cha. Honestly it's one of my favorite Cha-Chas from the show and definitely makes my favorite routines list when I have the chance to do it. Their Jive was pretty great too and I wish we got 2 Ballroom dancers dancing together on this show more. The following week, he was injured and did not perform. He danced a Afro-Jazz with Masha after that which I really don't remember, after which he was eliminate. Adrian is good, I just really don't have any strong feelings for many of the Polish dancers these days. 

DEREK SAVED: Nick Young

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Pasha 😭 I took a risk because I thought Janette needed my help more.

He was amazing on Strictly and I'm sad he left the show. Also I'm going to acknowledge my favorite Pasha partner Ashley Roberts because Zoey didn't. :dead: 

I was Team Stacey. :dead:

I liked Ashley but was never a huge fan because it was always too good. There wasn’t any growth because she was always good. 😪

I liked Adrian Wilczko solely because of his ballroom routines with Ania. I would not have remembered him if I didn't know that though, as I often forget his name. :ph34rwave:

Jaimie and Pasha. :( I understand Jaimie going because these noms... yikes. Sad for Pasha of course. 😢 But lol not Zoey being an Ashley Roberts eraser in that write-up. 🙈

55 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I was Team Stacey. :dead:

I liked Ashley but was never a huge fan because it was always too good. There wasn’t any growth because she was always good. 😪

I’m the opposite with the whole “it was always too good” argument. I don’t care so much about the growth/journey aspect and tend to stan the ringers every time because I care more about seeing good dancing. :dead: 

Stacey was good, I was just always more impressed by what Ashley (and Faye) did that season.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 6 - Noms posted)

Ade Obayomi

images.jpg

lol both my come backs being nominated isn't a nice look and is dully noted lol. All these big names left so I'll cut Ade which is the most fair choice considering my options.   I do feel bad if he has any super fans on here because I think this is like the third time I have cut him in this type of game. :dead: he was part of my favorite season ever 5.  Not that  he was a favorite of min. I found him and Melissa overrated onside of one dance. 

Saving Sabra Johnson

Edited by *Diana

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 6 - Megan's turn)