20. Ryan Conferido

21. William Wingfield

22. Wioletta "Wiola" Fiuk

23. Witney Carson

24. Yorelis Apolinario

@Zoey @totes4totes @Deeee @*Diana @*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott @JC

Jordan natae wandick

hqdefault.jpg

I figured I would just make it a clean sweep for all the kids getting cut. If JT can’t make it through, then no one should! Anyways I literally remember nothing about Jordan so this is an easy cut for me. She was a contemporary dancer who finished in 8th place, which is not that great, but congrats to her on being the first place child in this rankdown! Who would have guessed she would be the final kid. Honestly it’s just luck because she happened to be the last one nominated but still she beat out kida and jt so congrats to this young lady!

save ivan

choreo Cody 

Edited by JC

maxresdefault.jpg
RYAN CONFERIDO - SYTYCD US1

Ryan made it all the way to the top ten in season one. He isn’t the worst dancer on the list but he’s the easiest for me to cut without having to rewatch routines and made a decision when Allison’s in danger.  Which member of the production team hated Ryan? He danced three Latin Ballroom dances in the first three weeks and whilst they weren’t amazing - they weren’t horrible. Melissa was a pretty strong dancer so the partnership kind of worked. He was then partnered with Melody and given ANOTHER Ballroom routine. They had a decent lyrical as well but it wasn’t enough to save him. I don’t think Ryan really got a chance to shine within his wheelhouse whilst on the show and the first season was so long ago that people tend to forget about about the cast who placed anywhere below eighth/tenth.

Saving Allison

Choreo Melissa

Nominations:

1. Alan Bersten

3. Amber Jackson

4. Bree Wasylenko

5. Caitlynn Lawson

6. Clarice Ordaz

8. Demi Sorono

9. Doug De Voogt

10. Emily James

11. Evan DeBenedetto

14. Mandy Montanez

15. Mark Villaver

16. Martha Nichols

18. Michael Dameski

19. Miles Faber

21. William Wingfield

22. Wioletta "Wiola" Fiuk

23. Witney Carson

24. Yorelis Apolinario

@totes4totes @Deeee @*Diana @*Amanda @sublymonal @Elliott 

3da3987a855b748d8a1501ee1e9a2c01963ee9cf

Mandy Montanez

Mandy Montanez is a contestant from UK1. She’s not Lizzie or Tommy so she’s irrelevant. That’s harsh but UK1 sucked. At 31 she was the oldest competitor and a contemporary jazz dancer. She made it all the way to top 6 but couldn’t beat out eventual winner Charlie for a spot in the top 4. Her IG is private so I can’t see what she’s doing now but her prof pic looks like a wedding pic so congrats and good for her. While searching for her picture her IMDB popped up and she's been an ensemble dancer in some mainstream movies including the INCREDIBLE and UNDERRATED BY IDF Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again AKA the movie that made me cry for like the entire run time. So maybe I regret this a little but TBH still not too much. According to others like @Zoey Mandy was the best dancer from both seasons of the UK so she has that going for her. But unfortunately she still suffers from being in the UK.

Saving: Wiola

Choreo: Demi

Edited by totes4totes

Martha Nichols

As we all know, Martha was a contemporary dancer during the US show’s second season. From the get go, she was partnered with fan favourite Travis Wall, whose popularity carried her all the way to the Top 10. Together, the two of them danced a Broadway, Krump, Hip-hop, Salsa, and Foxtrot. Their Broadway was probably my favourite routine. At the Top 10, Martha danced two routines with Ivan Koumaev: A Hip-hop and a Smooth Waltz, before landing in the bottom 4 and being eliminated, which was to be expected. Back then, she just wasn’t on the same level as Allison, Natalie, Donyelle and that other woman. Most notably, however, we’re Martha’s solos which were memorable for all the wrong reasons. Particularly, her “Jazz” solo to Gwen Stefani’s “What You Waiting For?” at the Top 10, which probably sealed her fate that night. That being said, she’s now doing big things, like dancing in movies like La La Land, The Greatest Showman and In The Heights, so good for her.

Save: Miles Faber

Choreo: Clarice Ordaz

Edited by sublymonal