SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 3 - Diana's turn)

FrogLenzen

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

JORDAN CLARK (CANADA 4, CONTEMPORARY, WINNER)

giphy.gif

Jordan Clark winning is still so disrespectful to Queen Melissa Mitro, the SYTYCD franchise, Canada, and me, personally. LOL. 

Imagine dancing two watchable routines total and being crowned the winner? LOL. 

Melissa Mitro demolished Jordan Clark from the beginning of the competition right up until the end. Period. Most people ate Jordan Clark up because she absolutely sucked in each routine out of her comfort zone, of which there are only three. The disastrous Paso Doble she danced with Christian. First of all, how do you f*ck up a Paso Doble routine with Christian? He is very good. Jordan is just not very good. Go watch "La Bohemia" instead and watch Melissa Mitro eat that routine up. Then there is her disastrous Samba routine with François that I just cannot comprehend. How do you have a very trained Ballroom dancer as a partner, AGAIN, and still produce a bad routine? I seriously do not understand. Anyways, if you want to see a great Gustavo Vargas routine, just watch the epic, show-stopping Salsa from Melissa + Shane during finale week. She also flops in her LuBrown Hip-Hop number during the semi-finals. Definitely her worst routine of the competition. But that's okay because you can just watch Melissa Mitro dance "Buyou" and "The Time (Dirty Bit)" instead. 

All that truth being said, Jordan did deliver "That's Life" and "Skin," both of which are epic Jazz routines. I cannot tell you about her Contemporary routines. She danced so many of them and none of them stand out whatsoever. I kind of remember her very first routine with Joey. But who cares. Those two standout routines definitely are season highlights though. 

Other than that, her solos are horrible and nothing compared to the solos of Melissa, Lindsay, or Denitsa. 

So glad I can cut one of my least favorite winners ever.

SAVING: Queen Jasmine Harper

CHOREO: Queen Ellenore Scott

The Melissa Mitro love 

I just can’t bring myself to not love you. ❤️

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Well you keep cutting great dancers. And saving bad ones based on your desire to sleep with them. Yet randomly cut Darius and Ade, two men who actually deserve a save. You are driving me crazy with the whiplash! :dead:

I don’t agree though, especially on Ade, I just never connected with him

Darius, I think I just didn’t have many choices left and while I wanted to cut Ashle I knew it would cause an uproar!

I thought I was genuinely over my pettiness when it came to games including my favourites but I think SYTYCD brings out the worst in me. I’m getting all those feelings from years ago when I saw my favourites getting ditched. :dead:

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

ummmmmmmmmmmmm does this mean you could love me too??? 🥺

Well maybe if you tried fixing this rankdown so it went my way a little bit then we could talk about some lovin’.

• Haha 1

Darius was one of my favourites but I get the not connecting with him. I love him solely based on his routines but never connected on a personality level.

Edited by Zoey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

The Office Lie GIF

Melissa, Marissa, Artur, and Lara were all there

Rude at this queen Lara shade I’m going back to cutting ade 😛 

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Updated list?

Nick Lazzarini***

Natalie Fotopoulos

Dmitry Chaplin***

Shauna Noland

Ade Obayomi

Virgil "Lil O" Gadson

Hailee Payne

J.T. Church

Tate McRae

Tahani Anderson

Slavik Pustovoytov

Ezra Sosa***

Jonathan Arsenault

Sebastian Mersch

Danielle Gardner

*** - Claimed

Tate Mcrae

_117688694_croppedpressimage3.jpg

And I decided to change my cut again lol because I realized I enjoyed Ezra a lot actually even if he was not one of my favorites. And @FrogLenzen is right, I should just cut females! Anyways, I originally did not want to cut Tate because she is so friggin cute on the show, all the kids are, but to be honest, I do not remember anything about her or any of the dances she did, so it's bye bye Tate, you must leave since the gay men must be saved. Justice for gays!

Save Nick

Choreo Dmitry

• Thanks 1

Tahani Anderson

image.jpg

I disliked So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation like most people.  It just was such a useless waste of time. I am sorry. That whole season should be eliminated by the time of the beginning cycle 3. I mean Tate was the only semi good one and she is cut (which is totally fair I would of done the same this isn't shade) so I think they really all need to go. Tahani was on the season and I think that enough should warrant her cut now.

Saving Shauna Noland

Choreography Natalie Fotopoulos

22 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Ade Obayomi

Virgil "Lil O" Gadson

Hailee Payne

J.T. Church

Slavik Pustovoytov

Ezra Sosa

Jonathan Arsenault

Sebastian Mersch

Danielle Gardner

@sublymonal @Elliott @*Amanda

Deadline is officially 4:17pm Eastern. I won't be stealing your saves until I'm done with work probably... but I'd love to hear from you ASAP

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 3 - Diana's turn)