SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

You’ve left Natalie there. Don’t do this JC.

Think about how sassy she was and don’t think with your penis for this once. 😭

She’s not a fave of mine but I def won’t cut her ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

CX0htBtjRSgLscQ=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Joey Matt

When I put him to cut I was confusing him with the VERY BAD Joey Arrigo from CA4. So this write-up took LONGER because I had to figure out who Joey Matt was. Joey was on the first Canadian season and is a contemporary dancer. He was paired with Tamina and now I am very mad because he was INCREDIBLY mediocre and she was incredible and "Ditch That" should have just been a Tamina solo because Joey was not great! They also danced a tango and I, I MUST STRESS THAT I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I HAVE TO TYPE THIS OUT, a contemporary routine choreographed by Paul Becker to "Crocodile Rock." I feel like that has to be fake. Wait I have to pause this write-up to watch that. Oh no Tamina. I am so sorry that you had to do that routine. Joey was afraid during the rehearsals that the "passion" wouldn't come through. I think he should have been more afraid that he was asked to do a CONTEMPORARY routine AKA A LYRICAL routine to "CROCODILE ROCK" by Elton John. I cannot stress enough that it happened and that I watched it.

Saving: Pasha Kovalev

Choroe: Loredo Malcom

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

I hope so. 😭

I couldn’t risk leaving Travis with JC around. :rofl:

I’ve been nice though, I haven’t been cutting who I want to cut because I know they are peoples faves

people are still complaining though so idk

kam2.jpg
KAMILAH BARRETT | SYTYCD US1

Kamilah was a Hip-Hop/Jazz dancer who appeared on the first season of So You Think You Can Dance US and made it all the way to the top six. How? I do not know. I’m underwhelmed at the first season anyway but I suppose I was a lot more invested in Melody, Destini, Melissa, Artem, Nick and Jamile. Kamilah just always came across as amateurish for me and it really stuck out when she’d be paired with the likes of Nick and Blake. Her Disco routine was probably her shining moment on the show but that was quickly overshadowed by Maniac. Probably the single worst solo I’ve seen on the show! I can’t put in to words how much I dislike it. She can leave here solely based on that.

Advancing Jordan Casanova

Choreo Travis

Edited by Zoey

6 minutes ago, JC said:

I’ve been nice though, I haven’t been cutting who I want to cut because I know they are peoples faves

people are still complaining though so idk

I’m not complaining. :haha: I think we’re all unpredictable based on some of the cuts so far. I haven’t made any deals with anyone so Travis would be fair game to you in that respect. :rofl:

Just now, Zoey said:

I’m not complaining. :haha: I think we’re all unpredictable based on some of the cuts so far. I haven’t made any deals with anyone so Travis would be fair game to you in that respect. :rofl:

Oh I wasn’t saying you’re complaining. Derek and Dee got all fussy about me cutting ade lol

• Haha 1

JORDAN CLARK (CANADA 4, CONTEMPORARY, WINNER)

giphy.gif

Jordan Clark winning is still so disrespectful to Queen Melissa Mitro, the SYTYCD franchise, Canada, and me, personally. LOL. 

Imagine dancing two watchable routines total and being crowned the winner? LOL. 

Melissa Mitro demolished Jordan Clark from the beginning of the competition right up until the end. Period. Most people ate Jordan Clark up because she absolutely sucked in each routine out of her comfort zone, of which there are only three. The disastrous Paso Doble she danced with Christian. First of all, how do you f*ck up a Paso Doble routine with Christian? He is very good. Jordan is just not very good. Go watch "La Bohemia" instead and watch Melissa Mitro eat that routine up. Then there is her disastrous Samba routine with François that I just cannot comprehend. How do you have a very trained Ballroom dancer as a partner, AGAIN, and still produce a bad routine? I seriously do not understand. Anyways, if you want to see a great Gustavo Vargas routine, just watch the epic, show-stopping Salsa from Melissa + Shane during finale week. She also flops in her LuBrown Hip-Hop number during the semi-finals. Definitely her worst routine of the competition. But that's okay because you can just watch Melissa Mitro dance "Buyou" and "The Time (Dirty Bit)" instead. 

All that truth being said, Jordan did deliver "That's Life" and "Skin," both of which are epic Jazz routines. I cannot tell you about her Contemporary routines. She danced so many of them and none of them stand out whatsoever. I kind of remember her very first routine with Joey. But who cares. Those two standout routines definitely are season highlights though. 

Other than that, her solos are horrible and nothing compared to the solos of Melissa, Lindsay, or Denitsa. 

So glad I can cut one of my least favorite winners ever.

SAVING: Queen Jasmine Harper

CHOREO: Queen Ellenore Scott

• Like 1

Just now, Deeee said:

JORDAN CLARK (CANADA 4, CONTEMPORARY, WINNER)

giphy.gif

Jordan Clark winning is still so disrespectful to Queen Melissa Mitro, the SYTYCD franchise, Canada, and me, personally. LOL. 

Imagine dancing two watchable routines total and being crowned the winner? LOL. 

Melissa Mitro demolished Jordan Clark from the beginning of the competition right up until the end. Period. Most people ate Jordan Clark up because she absolutely sucked in each routine out of her comfort zone, of which there are only three. The disastrous Paso Doble she danced with Christian. First of all, how do you f*ck up a Paso Doble routine with Christian? He is very good. Jordan is just not very good. Go watch "La Bohemia" instead and watch Melissa Mitro eat that routine up. Then there is her disastrous Samba routine with François that I just cannot comprehend. How do you have a very trained Ballroom dancer as a partner, AGAIN, and still produce a bad routine? I seriously do not understand. Anyways, if you want to see a great Gustavo Vargas routine, just watch the epic, show-stopping Salsa from Melissa + Shane during finale week. She also flops in her LuBrown Hip-Hop number during the semi-finals. Definitely her worst routine of the competition. But that's okay because you can just watch Melissa Mitro dance "Buyou" and "The Time (Dirty Bit)" instead. 

All that truth being said, Jordan did deliver "That's Life" and "Skin," both of which are epic Jazz routines. I cannot tell you about her Contemporary routines. She danced so many of them and none of them stand out whatsoever. I kind of remember her very first routine with Joey. But who cares. Those two standout routines definitely are season highlights though. 

Other than that, her solos are horrible and nothing compared to the solos of Melissa, Lindsay, or Denitsa. 

So glad I can cut one of my least favorite winners ever.

SAVING: Queen Jasmine Harper

CHOREO: Queen Ellenore Scott

200.gif

printing this one for my personal collection

3 minutes ago, JC said:

Oh I wasn’t saying you’re complaining. Derek and Dee got all fussy about me cutting ade lol

Well you keep cutting great dancers. And saving bad ones based on your desire to sleep with them. Yet randomly cut Darius and Ade, two men who actually deserve a save. You are driving me crazy with the whiplash! :dead:

• Like 1

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

I suggest that JC of all people not cut a man in a SYTYCD rankdown and suddenly I'm fussy smh

I ended up cutting another gay man lolz let me go find a girl to cut!

• Haha 1

Just now, Deeee said:

Well you keep cutting great dancers. And saving bad ones based on your desire to sleep with them. Yet randomly cut Darius and Ade, two men who actually deserve a save. You are driving me crazy with the whiplash! :dead:

And Ade is way hotter than Nick imo

• Like 2