SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Iveta Lukosiute

Iveta_Lukosiute.jpg

Look, I really like Iveta but she had only 3 routines during her season. Plus, I want to help the good Polish dancers out as much as possible because I sense a lot of them won’t have much longevity in this. Iveta’s Ballroom showcase with Pasha was amazing. Truly. Routines like this make me wish we got Ballroom dancers doing Ballroom routines together much more often than we did on this show. Her Quickstep with Nick was pretty good. Sadly, they became the victims of a bad Bollywood routine the following week. Iveta was then eliminated that week. She really should’ve been saved over Ryan Ramirez, but Ryan was a favorite of the show runners that season (althnit yo the extent if Melanie) so they sent Iveta home instead. She then appeared on Strictly Come Dancing for 3 seasons, but was never gifted a great dancer, with her highest finish being 7th place with Mark Benton on season 11. Considering the fact that great dancers who lasted their entire season are being cut, I think that thus is a fair spot for Iveta to place.

SAVE: Anna Andrzejewska

CHOREOGRAPHY: Michal Pawlowski

Edited by *Amanda

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 2 - Amanda's turn)

Derek Watches NL4

Top 14

• Marissa/Sedrig - Lyrical Hip Hop - Lighters: this should have been a promising match-up but they got this atrocious song and routine. One of the most boring, tedious choruses is all of music and they got a routine to match that perfectly.
  • Karen/Christaan - Viennese Waltz - Everybody Hurts: another boring song. Didn’t like this. Was very static for a waltz, and when they tried to move together it was bumpy. also why did they get on the floor for a waltz while wearing those outfits
  • Nina/Anthony - Modern - Skinny Love: I don’t really have any complaints with these guys. This was good.
  • Anna/Juvat - Hip Hop - Got 2 Luv U: fire whoever choreographed this stupid mess. also the dubstep remix at the end was out of place.
  • Laura/William - Jazz - Just Say Yes: hmmm I didn’t hate this. They don’t have the most mind-blowing technique but this was a solid little piece for them
  • Stephanie/Meysam - Samba - Whenever, Wherever: uh oh
  • Celine/Gianni - Modern - Always: FEET. I think this was way too much for them to handle. Oh well, the judges loved it
  • lol what is David Guetta doing there
  • Group - Without You: the backstage stuff was fun but on stage it was kind of a nothing routine
  • DFYL
    • Marissa: fine
    • Sedrig: GREAT
    • Karen: not good
    • Christiaan: suffers by going after Sedrig, but not bad
    • Laura: um what. She thinks she’s Lise lol
    • William: his lines are wack
  • Eliminated
    • Karen: why not
    • Christiaan: wow I’m never getting rid of William

Top 12

• Nina/Anthony - Hip Hop - Just Can’t Get Enough: meh no thanks.
  • Celine/Gianni - Jazz - Be Italian: omg is it Fergie night?? beefed the ending but a lot of this was fun
  • Marissa/Sedrig - Quickstep - Mr. Saxobeat: wtf is this and wtf are they wearing? why do they hate these two dancers so much?????
  • Stephanie/Meysam - Modern - You Are So Beautiful: kinda dull, not smooth enough. Awful song
  • Laura/William - Lyrical Hip Hop - Broken Strings: This actually wasn’t bad but they’re not really making me feel anything. These blondes are blurring together for me
  • Anna/Juvat - Rumba - Just Hold Me: this had good moments and bad moments. Ugh for a top 12 week I’m underwhelmed with everything
  • Group - Carmina Burana: this might be tolerable with a different song
  • DFYL
    • Celine: meh
    • Gianni: that hat is one of the most distracting wardrobe pieces I’ve ever seen
    • Laura: better than Celine’s
    • William: not this song lol. bye please
    • Stephanie: wow all three interchangeable blondes are in the bottom. idk what she thought this solo was
    • Meysam: you can stay
  • Eliminated
    • Laura: well I guess she was in the bottom too much
    • William: bye

Donyelle Jones
Gaby Diaz

Jessica “JJ” Rabone

Vincent Olivier-Noiseux

Romina D’Ugo

Daniel Dory

Jack Chambers

Jemma Armstrong

Nicole “Lamb” Iovine

Jess Stokes

Stephen Perez

Kirsty Swain

Tom Shillcock

Sigourney Korper

Nina Plantefève-Castryck

Ellen Houck

Redouan Hergé Link

Liam O’Callaghan

Manuela Verzwyvel

Melanie Koster

Anna Kapera

Ania Tarnowska

Aleksandra Borkowska

Hanna Szychowicz

q565O0AQ.jpeg
TOM SHILLCOCK - SYTYCD UK2

This is an easy cut because I don’t remember a single thing he did apart from maybe dancing half of the Geisha routine that Katrina slayed? Tom was a Tap dancer on the second series of So You Think You Can Dance Series 2. He made it all the way to the top ten where he and his partner were eliminated together. I don’t think Tom really had a standout routine whilst on the show which is unfortunate because he was a decent tap dancer. It probably didn’t help that there were 2 male tap dancers who were very similar. He’s very easy on the eye nowadays so I’ll add a nice photo of him to this post.

Advancing Daniel Dory

Choreo Kirsty Swain

Edited by Zoey
  • Sad 1

Donyelle Jones
Gaby Diaz

Jessica “JJ” Rabone

Vincent Olivier-Noiseux

Nicole “Lamb” Iovine

Jess Stokes

Sigourney Korper

Ellen Houck