SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Well, y'all better make your phone calls to Dee and Andrew because as soon as I'm done responding to this subpoena I'm prepping the next round

Only round 2 of cycle 1 and this Rankdown is already trying to outdo the 90’s TV show Rankdown for most missed deadlines. :giggle: 

Edited by *Amanda
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, .Rei said:

why are we talking about Mandy and Drew when Lizzie and Tommy were the better and more interesting dancers from UK1?

My favourite part of UK1 was when the token bland contemp-jazz girl won and even IDF was like "NotThis.gif"

• Haha 2

Just now, Elliott said:

@sublymonal and I get an email every time one of us (not naming names) "streams" something from TPB, and yet the YouTube rippers haven't been DMCA'd up here. :rofl:

I get emails every time I get onto Amazon when using a VPN. :haha:

Which I use almost exclusively to watch videos blocked in the US on youtube. Namely Mexican Soap Operas and So You Think You Can Dance and Figure Skating videos.

4 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Somehow I just pictured Derek in the International Rankdown and pulling a-la-Courtney by cutting Jayme Ray before the top 20 

I had my write-up lined up to cut her ~for the drama~ and then she was the first person advanced in the final round 👁️👄👁️

8 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

The Kassy/Hilton elimination still puzzles me to this day

I mean, up against Kate and Rhiannon, Kassy's elimination makes sense.

And I guess Hilton just went because they thought third time would be the charm for Kate's partner. :haha:

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

The early weeks of Australia 1 were a mess LOL. It didn’t really pick up until Top 14 when we got all of Break It Off, Fix You and the African Samba in the same night.

smh that SYTYCD Canada got cancelled before it could give us a routine to Fix You like literally every other country has.