S21: Who will be the premiere leak (Poll)

Misirlou

S21: Who will be the premiere leak (Poll) (SPOILERS)  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Holly Forbes
    • Gymani
    • Bella Denapoli
    • LiBianca
    • Wendy Moten
    • None of the above (Name the person you have in mind)

I’m just going to go with Gymani, since she seems like a great opener, and a great way to troll Ari fans (not to mention that it will get the viewers to appreciate her more). Hopefully she still gets leaked even if she’s in Week 2 or 3

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I voted "none of the above", but actually I don't have a person in mind. All I know is IDF is horrible at predicting the premiere leak so I don't think it's going to be any of the options 😌

Lol there´s always a chance its someone we haven´t even considered.

Holly seems like the obvious choice, but considering last season the leak didn't have a snippet in one of the promos (but was heavily featured i think) idk what to think lol. STill leaning Holly, but wouldn't be surprised if it was someone like Wendy or Bella. 

I do think Wendy and Gymani will be leaks if they're not in the premiere. Probably Wneyd for ep 2 and Gymani for ep 3? 

On 9/10/2021 at 11:03 AM, FloorWax said:

I voted "none of the above", but actually I don't have a person in mind. All I know is IDF is horrible at predicting the premiere leak so I don't think it's going to be any of the options 😌

Well, LiBianca got 0 votes, so that means she's the likeliest out of anyone in the poll 💅

On 9/10/2021 at 11:03 AM, FloorWax said:

well.......

• istersay changed the title to S21: Who will be the premiere leak (Poll)