@Erestor - 9/15

@PandorasBox - 11/15

@*Amanda - 13/15

@taylorkat - 13/15

@jarmon - 15/15

@*Diana - 15/15

STEVEN

TYCHON CARTER-NEWMAN

I wasn't sure if Tychon had the support to make it to the end of this rankdown, but I'm glad he made it to our Top 15. I rooted for Tychon throughout BBCAN9, so I was glad when he ended up winning the game. Looking at the list of BBCAN winners, I would say Tychon is my favorite of them all. Tychon seemed like such an obvious target early on, but he managed to make the right relationships to keep himself off the nomination block throughout the whole game. He did rely on his allies a lot during the first half of the game. He was loyal to them, but he knew when to cut his allies at the right time. It may have been ruthless when he took out Jed, especially when Jed didn't use the Veto on himself since he trusted his alliance. But Tychon was self-aware of his position in the game, and he flipped at the most opportune time while also forming new bonds with people outside his original alliance. The way he maneuvered to the end without ever being nominated for eviction made him a very deserving winner. And he owned up to backstabbing his allies instead of placing the blame on other people. And not only did Tychon play a great game, but he seemed like a genuinely good guy too. He was both a very nice guy and a cutthroat player, and it's good to see Big Brother winners can still be a combination of both of those qualities. Tychon was very rootable, and I hope he'll rank highly out of this Top 15.

ALEX

Tychon Carter-Newman

I really wanted to see Tychon make the end here. I didn't put a lot of work in or save him so I'm glad Steven was able to and requested his safety at the end. If BBCAN9 is a new era of Big Brother Canada, then Tychon is the perfect representation of who I want to see winning. Tychon is one of the ultimate Big Brother crushes, and a lot of that is due to his personality. Tychon clearly has a heart of gold. He formed some amazing relationships in that house, but he wasn't there just to make friends. Tychon was there to win the game and he would've slit his own mother's throat if that's what he had to do to win the game. Tychon's game is truly so underrated. I think RHAP tried selling that BBCAN9 was too messy for anyone to call the games top-tier, but Tychon made it to the end without being nominated once and almost won unanimously. I'm sorry, you have to give him the credit he deserves for that game.

Tychon laid low early in the game. He was part of the Sunsetters alliance with Jed, Latoya, Beth, Kiefer, and Tina. I pegged Tychon pretty early as a potential winner. He was fit and he got along with everyone. I was a little worried for him during Victoria's HOH when the Oddballs started rising, but luckily that side couldn't really get their shit together, so Ty was able to remain in power. Ty was making most of the moves behind the scenes without really getting blood on his hands. He had his tight throuple with Beth & Jed, a close relationship with Kiefer, and a budding flirtmance with Breydon on the other side. Ty was pretty well-insulated wherever he turned. So when it got down to the nitty gritty of the game, Ty was able to turn on his allies when they became too threatening, and still had parachutes to fall back on. Ty almost turned on Kiefer while Jed was HOH, but the throuple backed out of the move at the last second. However, Ty committed to being part of the plan to convince Jed not to use the veto on himself and then blindside him. Ty immediately turned on Beth as well after that, and helped convince Tera to take Kiefer out at the final four. Ty had an amazing social game and made plenty of friends in that house, but he knew when exactly to slit their throats.

Unlike another winner here Jillian, Tychon was a lot more emotional though, which I enjoyed seeing. Ty wasn't sending people out the door with a smile. I loved seeing how he broke down over having to turn on Jed and Kiefer. Tychon was only human and he formed very real and genuine bonds with those men. Real men cry! And I think Tychon proudly showing those tears endeared him to both the public and the jury, which made him a fan favorite and a winner.

Tychon is also super bitchy at times. The notion that you can't play the game well if you get in drama annoys me because then so many players shy away from having any drama and that's what makes the most fun. Tychon working effortlessly to maintain his relationship with the volatile Victoria would forever be funny. However, it's the relationship with Beth that takes the cake. The showmance that turned nomance. Ty & Beth were the early showmance of the season until Beth moved onto Jed. The two of them struggled turning on Jed, but they made the move together, and Ty made sure Beth took all the heat for it from the other houseguests ❤️. Beth's entire final week in the house was spent getting #dragged left, right, and center by Ty. "ENJOY JURY BETH!!!!!!!!!!" :wub: :wub: :wub:. And don't worry, Ty had someone else to snuggle with when Beth moved on from him. I still have no idea what to make of Ty and Breydon.....but it was hot af and I was forever jealous of Breydon so I stan.

Tychon just doesn't have a single flaw. Physically or as a player 👀. It's rare for me to stan a man like I stanned Tychon, but just how could I not? He delivered! He started the new era of Big Brother Canada off with a bang and I hope we get plenty more players like him in the future.

SOLA

Tychon Carter-Newman

Our newest member to the Big Brother Canada winner Club.  Tychon was on season 9 of the show and was a lot of fun to watch all season long.  He was part of a couple different alliances.  First included Jedson, Beth and him.  This was his most prominent alliance.  Another important one early game was him with Jedson and LaToya, as well as the Sunsetters.  Lastly his relationship with Breydon was critical to the middle of the game.  While I personally prefer Victoria and Tera, Tychon was absolutely worthy of winning this season.  He knew when to turn on allies Beth and Jedsen, and was always weighing his options as to what was best for him.  He let others be bigger targets then him, and he started pulling out the competitions in the last half the season. He finished with 3 HOH’s and a POV win.  He was also never nominated in his season, and won the final hoh meaning he never had the option of leaving the game. The only other person to do that was BB US Cody.  Killer track record for Tychon!

CHRIS

TYCHON CARTER - NEWMAN

As the winner of Big Brother Canada, Tychon started off the season in the main alliance known as the Sunsetters but it was obvious that his loyalty was always to the Sauce (Jed & Beth) ; Him being associated to them made it hard to appreciate his game as he was in their shadow for a bit. But everything changed for Tychon when he finally decided to play for himself in Week 8, if I remember correctly, where he started to feel that he was at the bottom of the alliance with Jed where it was obvious that he was never gonna be his #2.  From then until the end of the game, everything pretty much fell into place for Tychon - having Tera convince Jed to use POV on Beth instead, voting to evict Jed, winning the HOH the following week & taking out Tera who was probably one of his biggest competition at this point.  After taking out Tera, he was also able to focus his energy on taking out his other biggest competition - Kiefer ; I would have been interested in seeing how the final vote would have played out agains him and Kiefer instead of Breydon whom I also adore. 

There's no denying that Tychon is an excellent winner who played a great game, but I've never been as crazy as other IDF user on Tychon so I am ranking here as I feel he is a possible threat to win it all ; I would be fine with it but it wouldn't be my first choice, and I figure with a small group of rankers, one low ranking could be enough to prevent a win. 

PANDORASBOX

11. Tychon - okay so…I actually never watched bbcan9 👀💀 After how awful bbcan7 and bbcan8 were I took a break from bbcan (also I was busy) and of course the season I miss happens to be really well reviewed dhdjdjsjsndjdjd anyone if this person is an icon I apologize but I have no idea who this is

AMANDA

Coming in at #9 is Tychon! Tychon is one of a handful of male Big Brother houseguests that IDF actuallly likes and it's easy to see why. Tychon is such a likable person, so it's hard not to like him. He's also a very good player, and that really showed in the 2nd half of the season where he broke away from the alliance he had with Jed & Beth and pretty much ran the game from that point on. Taking out Jed after he used the veto on Beth instead of himself, disposing of Beth shortly afterwards, and helping convince Tera to take out Kiefer at final 4 were all great moves on his path to victory during the endgame the season. He really is a fantastic strategist. Not only that, he's a great social player as well. He formed relationships with his fellow houseguests that ended up being extremely beneficial to him, as those relationships resulted in him never touching the block throught the entire season AND he won in a near-unanimous vote. You have to be extremely good at the social aspect of the game to pull off feats like that. Tychon is just an all-around great, likable houseguest so I'm not surprised that he managed to get all the way to 9th place here. My #13 ranking is purely because I adore this Top 15 so much and he's up against lots of my all-time favorites here.

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#9 POSTED)

ALEX

5. Sabrina

7. Tychon

8. Jillian

9. Victoria

13. Demetres 

14. Tim

15. Damien

CHRIS

7. Tim

8. Demetres 

11. Damien

12. Victoria

13. Tychon

14. Sabrina

15. Jillian 

SOLA

4. Tim

5. Damien

7. Victoria

8. Demetres 

9. Tychon

12. Sabrina

13. Jillian

STEVEN

3. Tychon

7. Demetres 

8. Jillian

10. Damien

11. Victoria

14. Sabrina

15. Tim

IDF

8. Jillian

9. Sabrina

11. Victoria

12. Demetres 

13. Tychon

14. Tim

15. Damien

-----

AMANDA

7. Jillian

10. Sabrina

11. Demetres

12. Victoria

13. Tychon

14. Tim

15. Damien

AKSHAR

7. Demetres 

9. Sabrina

10. Victoria

12. Jillian

13. Tim

14. Damien

15. Tychon

DIANA

2. Sabrina

5. Jillian

11. TIm

12. Victoria

13. Demetres

14. Damien

15. Tychon

GIGI

5. Sabrina

7. Jillian

9. Demetres

10. Victoria

13. Tychon

14. Damien

15. Tim

PANDORASBOX

2. Sabrina

4. Jillian

10. Victoria

11. Tychon

13. Demetres

14. Tim

15. Damien

PATRYK

4. Jillian

8. Tim

9. Tychon

10. Damien

11. Sabrina

12. Victoria

15. Demetres

WALLY

4. Victoria

6. Tychon

9. Demetres

12. Tim

13. Jillian

14. Sabrina

15. Damien

8. Heather Decksheimer

Season 2, 4th Place

BLqtXCj.png

@Steven_ - 1/15

IDF - 6/15

@*Chris - 9/15

@Alex95 - 12/15

@Solaris - 14/15

PUBLIC RANKINGS

@Erestor - 2/15

@*Amanda - 4/15

@jarmon - 6/15

@*Diana - 7/15

@taylorkat - 8/15

@*Wallace - 8/15

@PandorasBox - 9/15

STEVEN

HEATHER DECKSHEIMER

Heather Dechsheimer is my all-time favorite Big Brother Canada Houseguest. And after all these years, I doubt anyone will ever replace Heather as my favorite. She's so sweet, pretty, and genuine, and Heather's underdog journey made it very easy to root for her. She was quickly ostracized in the beginning of Big Brother Canada 2. The other Houseguests (particularly the other women) would make fun of her for her voice, and then it would just turn into them bashing Heather for every little thing. It was very tough to watch, especially since Heather was so sweet and did nothing to them. Heather found herself on the block twice, but she thankfully survived the vote. Eventually, the game started to turn around for Heather. She found new allies in Neda, Jon, and Adel. After Canada's HoH twist, the power shifted to them. They formed the Sloppy Seconds alliance with Allison and Arlie, and Heather was the first person in the Sloppy Seconds to win HoH. The other side of the house underestimated Heather, but she was not afraid to make the move to take out Kenny. Kenny ended up winning the PoV, so she took out his closest ally Sarah instead. Heather and Neda would run through scenarios and had a good grasp on the game. They even orchestrated the move against potential threat Arlie, and the core of the Sloppy Seconds found themselves in the Final 5. Unfortunately, Neda and Jon recognized how much of a threat Heather had become. Heather was now the target, but she saved herself with the Power of Veto. I remember being thrilled when Heather won this Veto as it was certainly a clutch win. Sadly, Heather would be evicted the following week in the Final 4. After a rough start in the game, Heather emerged as a fan favorite who outlasted nearly all of her bullies (Sabrina managed to make it further than her unfortunately). Heather was such a sweetheart throughout the game, and she also played a great game too.  I adore Heather, and she easily takes the top spot on my ranking. 

AMANDA

Heather! :wub: Heather is such a likable houseguest. She was the rootable underdog who eventually found herself in the alliance that was controlling the game. But Heather's first few weeks in the house were definitely rough to watch. She was ostracized by the power alliance of the First Five and the women of the house, leading to her being a target and nominated for eviction in those early weeks. But Canada wasn't here for that, and allowed the underdogs and outcasts seize control of the game, which led to the formation of the Sloppy Seconds. And Heather made friends! Heather was suddenly in such a good position in the house. She probably could've made the final 3 if the cards fell right for her. But sadly, they didn't. Sabrina won that top 4 HOH and Jon won the veto, and he and Neda were a duo so there's no way he was gonna evict Neda when evicting Heather was the right move for his game, so she became the second member of the "Evicted at Top 4" Queens club. :( I love Heather. I love her underdog journey. I love her Neds & Heads friendship with Neda. Heather is just someone who you want to root for. I'm so happy she managed a 8th place finish here. Heather is also the first houseguest to show up who is someone's #1, so congrats Steven for getting Heather as far as you did.

PANDORASBOX

9. Heather - loved her underdog story a lot and tbh would’ve rather she won out of anyone not named Sabrina in the endgame

CHRIS

On her season, Heather became one of the underdog which solidified her position as a fan favourite, mainly considering the evilness that took place during her season.  She may have been considered a floater by many, but she fought her way all the way to the final 4 by winning competitions when needed and being loyal to Neda & Jon.  And you can certainly say that her strategy of laying low worked as she always knew what was happening in the game & who was the target which led to her always voting with the majority.   She managed to capture our heart with her bubbly personality and her underdog trajectory but I am unsure if this enough to warrant the title of Best BBCan Player in this rankdown ; I do expect her to do well enough in the final ranking but I'd say she's a middle of the pack player out of this Top 20. 

ALEX

Heather Decksheimer

What a sweetheart. Heather's underdog journey is truly great and was one of the many, many reasons why BBCAN2 is so adored. Heather was pretty much case as fodder I believe. She was the pretty pageant girl with the high-pitched voice, cast to become a victim of jealousy essentially. I mean it's a storyline we've seen over and over again. A genuinely nice person enters the Big Brother house, but no one actually believes that person is nice because no one on Big Brother is nice :dead:. And look, imma be honest, I get it. Heather's voice is kinda unbelievable. Heather is cheery to the nth degree where a surly curmudgeon like myself is likely to be turned off. Heather just wanted to sing about sunshine and rainbows and no one could believe that an actual human being could behave like that.

Heather is pretty much immediately outcasted in the house, mainly by the girls with Ika, Sabrina, and Rachelle leading the charge (lol at 2/3 of those girls also making the end and me ranking both of them higher 🙈). The girls were definitely shitty to Heather and it was sad to watch because she had no idea and didn't know she was doing anything wrong :(. Because of Ika's hatred of her and Sabrina's loyalty to the First Five alliance, Sabrina convinced Ika to target Heather with her HOH. It seemed like Heather's fate would follow exactly what we all expected preseason. She was cast as fodder and would be ignored by the other houseguests and dumped immediately. But luckily instead, Sarah and the guys decided they wanted to ruin Ika's HOH and keep Heather around so they flipped the vote and took Paul out. Heather seemed doomed again the following week when Rachelle won HOH, but once again the guys decided Ika was evil so they had Sabrina convince Rachelle to take Ika out instead. But this was a mistake because instead of Heather just lasting another week to soon be picked off, this was the Rise of Heather.

There was some delightful rigging which allowed Canada to take Andrew out and Arlie decided to flip to get on Canada's good side. Heather became really close to fellow outsiders Adel, Jon, and Neda at this time and things were starting to look good for her. And then something amazing happened. Heather won HOH! Heather was underestimated all season, but she managed to win a crucial HOH comp, and it was a mental comp! Everyone in the house was calling her dumb all season, and she just won a mental HOH! I loved how she ran her HOH. One of my favorite moments is when Kenny attempted to manipulate her and Heather just ended his entire life in the DR by breaking down why every single on his arguments was idiotic <33333333. Unfortunately Kenny won veto, but she was still able to take Sarah out at least which was a great move.

At this point Heather was no longer the underdog. The tides have shifted and she was running the game with Jon and Neda. Considering where Heather started the season, I loved to see Heather in this power role. And she's one of the few people in power who didn't go power hungry and go cocky. She remained humble and never changed. That proves what an amazing woman she is. She didn't really have much standout moments during the jury, but I just generally enjoyed her presence and particularly loved her friendship with Neda.

Unfortunately when things got down to the nitty gritty, Jon & Neda began to turn on her. It was unfortunately the right move for Jon, but I always thought it was a mistake of Neda's to turn on Heather. Heather won the veto during Jon's HOH to save herself, but unfortunately she wasn't as lucky during the final four and became the next fourth place goddess. She left the house with as much class and grace as she entered the house with though.

Putting Heather this low stings, but I think that's just a testament to the strength of this final group. Heather unfortunately lacks a big Moment. Everyone else has those moments that makes them a legendary houseguest. I'm afraid Heather is just missing that for me to completely stan. And I always prefer a bit more edge. I like when they're teetering on the line of messy territory without really crossing that line. Heather's almost too nice for reality television. It just doesn't always make for the most compelling tv. But Heather does have an amazing story arc and a strong moral character. I also like how she disappeared after the show. Many houseguests taint their legacy with their commitment to the BBCAN cult. There was no influencer future for Heather. She just did the show and then dropped off the face of the planet to return to her normal life ❤️ 

SOLA

Heather Decksheimer

Straight up, Heather was my intended cut in the final cut round. I know Steven is a huge fan of her, and I respect that. I really enjoyed Heather in Season 2. She was misunderstood at the beginning, and eventually linked up with Adel, Neda, and Jon as underdogs, and ran the last half the game. Heather showed she had some strategic chops as the season went on. She is very likable. The problem was she didn’t do anything to stop Jon and Neda as the season neared the end. She felt betrayed by Jon when he voted her out over Neda, but that was never going to be a question in his mind. She did vote for him to win the game in the final two though, so she got over it. Heather has stayed out of the BB limelight since her time ended on the season, so I don’t know if she would consider playing again. Either way good on Steven for bringing her to the finals, but she isn’t one I want to see winning this rankdown.

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#8 POSTED)

ALEX

5. Sabrina

7. Tychon

8. Jillian

9. Victoria

12. Heather

13. Demetres 

14. Tim

15. Damien

CHRIS

7. Tim

8. Demetres