Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#4 POSTED)

*Amanda

(will add picture) 

First of all, congrats to Alex for saving her last time but I truly believe her time has come to an end in this rankdown, especially compare to the other nominees & the remaining houseguests in this rankdown.  By now, everyone is aware of Topaz Brady - for better or for worse - following her infamous incident at the Big Brother Canada 1 when she cast her vote for the wrong person & handing the win to Jillian over her friend, Gary.  But that incident is only one tiny part of Topaz's journey in the Big Brother Canada's house where she definitely made her mark whether it be through her showmance with Alec or her friendship with Gary.   Her biggest accomplishment in the game was winning the instant eviction HOH which caused the eviction of AJ despite her target being Andrew.  Also, I will say that throughout the game, she was in a good spot especially considering she was able to always vote with the majority which speaks good volume. Anyway, this is the end of her time in this rankdown,

SAVING : DEREK

Kiefer Collison

EyUckI5WEAMOXKs.jpg

Kiefer is a huge mixed bag for me. I land on the side of liking him, but that's specifically in the contest of the season. We'll start with the good. Kiefer is amazing representation of First Nations Canadians and I'm so glad he was on the show to share his story. As a non-Canadian I can't say I'm super well-versed in Canadian history, but I've learned a lot from watching the show and specifically the conversations Kiefer was having on the show and the feeds were hugely important. Along with that, I'm very glad Canada embraced him, even awarding him Canada's Favorite Player. While he wasn't my favorite player by the end, it clearly meant a lot to him and his community so I'm glad there. I also love Kiefer for pretty much singlehandedly keeping the Sunsetters from imploding. They were always two seconds from completely blowing up on each other and making the worst moves possible, but he forced them to stay firm and focus on the bigger evils in the house like Kyle & Rohan. Also Kiefer's gameplay is undeniable. I mean he survived a backdoor and then the following week convinced the biggest threat in the house not to use the veto on himself. Credit where credit is due, dude had major faults, but he certainly left his mark on the game.

Kiefer wasn't always the most likable houseguest though. At times Keifer really thought his shit didn't stink. He would march around the house telling other players about what a huge threat he was and how he was playing the best game ever. I suppose I'm glad for this because no one even considered him advancing past the final four because of this. There was also the rivalry with Rohan & Kyle and while I was on Kiefer's side, he was becoming waaaaaaay too obsessed with Rohan. It was a little nagl. Obviously I'm far from a Rohan fan, but Kiefer needed to chill out. I never really warmed up to Kiefer's personality tbh. Just not my kind of person. So I guess I really enjoy him in the specific context of this season. But as a houseguest overall, I think there's many scenarios where I really wouldn't like him (if he gets a second season I fear he'll be really arrogant and awful).

Save Cassandra

PUBLIC NOMINATIONS

Adam Pike

Breydon White

Cassandra Shahinfar

Damien Ketlo

Derek Kesseler

Ika Wong

Jedson Tavernier

Josh Farnworth
Kiefer Collison

Mitch Moffitt

Sabrina Abbate

Samantha Picco

Suzette Amaya

Tim Dormer

Topaz Brady

Tychon Carter-Newman

@Alex95 @*Chris @Solaris @Steven_

You may repost your write-ups if you already posted them.

Erica Hill has been removed from the list. To figure this out, I looked at the houseguests not ranked #1 that were also chosen and went with who received the fewest nomination votes.

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Kiefer Collison

EyUckI5WEAMOXKs.jpg

Kiefer is a huge mixed bag for me. I land on the side of liking him, but that's specifically in the contest of the season. We'll start with the good. Kiefer is amazing representation of First Nations Canadians and I'm so glad he was on the show to share his story. As a non-Canadian I can't say I'm super well-versed in Canadian history, but I've learned a lot from watching the show and specifically the conversations Kiefer was having on the show and the feeds were hugely important. Along with that, I'm very glad Canada embraced him, even awarding him Canada's Favorite Player. While he wasn't my favorite player by the end, it clearly meant a lot to him and his community so I'm glad there. I also love Kiefer for pretty much singlehandedly keeping the Sunsetters from imploding. They were always two seconds from completely blowing up on each other and making the worst moves possible, but he forced them to stay firm and focus on the bigger evils in the house like Kyle & Rohan. Also Kiefer's gameplay is undeniable. I mean he survived a backdoor and then the following week convinced the biggest threat in the house not to use the veto on himself. Credit where credit is due, dude had major faults, but he certainly left his mark on the game.

Kiefer wasn't always the most likable houseguest though. At times Keifer really thought his shit didn't stink. He would march around the house telling other players about what a huge threat he was and how he was playing the best game ever. I suppose I'm glad for this because no one even considered him advancing past the final four because of this. There was also the rivalry with Rohan & Kyle and while I was on Kiefer's side, he was becoming waaaaaaay too obsessed with Rohan. It was a little nagl. Obviously I'm far from a Rohan fan, but Kiefer needed to chill out. I never really warmed up to Kiefer's personality tbh. Just not my kind of person. So I guess I really enjoy him in the specific context of this season. But as a houseguest overall, I think there's many scenarios where I really wouldn't like him (if he gets a second season I fear he'll be really arrogant and awful).

Save Cassandra

tumblr_n51c3dpTU11sq7sjjo7_250.gif CWj7.gif tumblr_inline_obitv58HD71qzduoq_250.gifv

First of all, congrats to Alex for saving her last time but I truly believe her time has come to an end in this rankdown, especially compare to the other nominees & the remaining houseguests in this rankdown.  By now, everyone is aware of Topaz Brady - for better or for worse - following her infamous incident at the Big Brother Canada 1 when she cast her vote for the wrong person & handing the win to Jillian over her friend, Gary.  But that incident is only one tiny part of Topaz's journey in the Big Brother Canada's house where she definitely made her mark whether it be through her showmance with Alec or her friendship with Gary.   Her biggest accomplishment in the game was winning the instant eviction HOH which caused the eviction of AJ despite her target being Andrew.  Also, I will say that throughout the game, she was in a good spot especially considering she was able to always vote with the majority which speaks good volume. Anyway, this is the end of her time in this rankdown,

SAVING : DEREK KESSELER

Edited by *Chris

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Me being like "WHY IS NO ONE SAVING IKA?!" only to realize that she was left off the list of nominations. :dead: 

I wish I had seen ehr before I reposted my original write-up becuase I would have swaped her and Derek.

But now I had to swap her with Brey :( 

Samantha Picco

Bbcan Bbcan7 GIF - Bbcan Bbcan7 Samantha Picco - Discover & Share GIFs

Samantha was a contestant on Big Brother Canada Season 7.  I found her incredibly annoying throughout the season.  She basically fed into whatever the pretty boys alliance wanted.  She won a head of household over the season.  She used that opportunity to remove Kiera from the game.  I really liked Kiera, so that didn't sit well with me.  This also moved her further up the food chain and she was eliminated the next week.   If she only realized how little the guys wanted her around.  She was safe as long as she was due to her showmance with Adam.  By the time she left, I did not hate her, but she also contributed to the downfall of the season, so I certainly didn't care for her. She won the veto in week 3 and used it to save Kiera with it.  In week 6 she was voted out next to Estefania by a 5-1 vote under Cory's HOH.

Save: Tim Dormer

Adam Pike

Bbcan7 Adam Pike GIF - Bbcan7 Bbcan Adam Pike - Discover & Share GIFs

So at the start of the season I didn't care for Adam.  His involvement with the pretty boys and his showmance with Samantha were vomit enducing.  Yet beyond all reason I was rooting for him to win after Damien was evicted from the game.  He was the underdog of the Pretty Boys (at least in my eyes), and he was infinitely more likeable compared to Dane, Anthony and Mark.  Adam did very well throughout the season and finished with 7 comp wins.  He had 3 head of households and 4 power of veto wins.  He has the most wins that season tied with Dane.  Adam finished this rankdown respectfully placing second highest from his season overall.  He deserves it.  I am choosing to cut him so Damien wins Season 7.

Save: Damien the sole remaining houseguest from season 7.