Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#4 POSTED)

*Amanda

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Part of me wanted to do a big move for the final cut, but the rest of me was like, why go cray now when ive been so good? lol

You would've made a lot of enemies if you did after they all spared Damien. :dead: 

• Haha 1

I think smaller rankdowns are definitely less dramatic just because there's room for everyone's faves in the end. And you also know just one low ranking can pretty much doom someone you don't like so your biggest threat making the end isn't the end of the world. With the large rankdowns, you have a lot less control so you gotta be petty whenever you can.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I think smaller rankdowns are definitely less dramatic just because there's room for everyone's faves in the end. And you also know just one low ranking can pretty much doom someone you don't like so your biggest threat making the end isn't the end of the world. With the large rankdowns, you have a lot less control so you gotta be petty whenever you can.

Yep this perfectly describes it.

18 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Stay tuned ! 

Will stay tuned! 😮 

14 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Part of me wanted to do a big move for the final cut, but the rest of me was like, why go cray now when ive been so good? lol

Aww I'm proud of you for staying tame. 😮 :hug: 

13 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

This all makes perfect sense and is very accurate. :yes: 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

The number of times Tim or Damien were nominated only to not be cut because no one wanted to face the consequences from Sola. :dead: 

Yeah props to him on pulling that off. That usually doesnt work for me unless the person is like Victoria or something.

byNSX0h.png

Jillian MacLaughlin - Season 1, 1st Place

Gary Levy - Season 1, 2nd Place & Season 5, 13th Place

Sabrina Abbate - Season 2, 2nd Place

Neda Kalantar - Season 2, 3rd Place & Season 5, 11th Place

Heather Decksheimer - Season 2, 4th Place

Ika Wong - Season 2, 12th Place & Season 5, 4th Place

Sarah Hanlon - Season 3, 1st Place

Brittnee Blair - Season 3, 4th Place

Tim Dormer - Season 4, 3rd Place

Cassandra Shahinfar - Season 4, 4th Place & Season 5, 14th Place

Demetres Giannitsos - Season 5, 3rd Place

Kaela Grant - Season 6, 2nd Place

Damien Ketlo - Season 7, 6th Place

Tychon Carter-Newman - Season 9, 1st Place

Victoria Woghiren - Season 9, 9th Place

Well, we've reached the final ranking! You all know what happens now.

Please send me your ranking of our Top 15 houseguests. Each ranking will count as 1/5 of the final ranking. As there are only 4 of you, I am asking that you include a 100-word write-up for each of them.

Since I am asking you to write 15 100-word write-ups, your deadline is Tuesday, January 25th at 11:59 PM EST.

@Alex95 @*Chris @Solaris @Steven_

Members of the public, your rankings will be combined with mine to form the final 1/5 of the final ranking. If you would like to be included in the public ranking, please send your ranking to me. Write-ups are not mandatory for you, but any that are sent will be included in the final ranking.

@*Diana @taylorkat @jarmon @*Lily @PandorasBox @QueenKalie @*Wallace

+ whoever else wants to

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (Final Ranking Due January 25th @ 11:59 PM EST)
  • *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (Final Rankings Due January 25th @ 11:59 PM EST)
16 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

The number of times Tim or Damien were nominated only to not be cut because no one wanted to face the consequences from Sola. :dead: 

uhm they werent nominated very often.  Each had a nomination or two in the last 2 cycles, but really they were safe most of the game.

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Oooh wow I forgot that Tim also made it through.

Big props to Sola getting them both in the finals. :yes: I like Tim and find him fun, so I don't mind that.

• 3 weeks later...