Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#4 POSTED)

*Amanda

OLIVIA RIEMER

tumblr_p64ipiLUsj1vyqkilo4_540.gifv

I know the other three rankers here like Olivia, but look at the remaining Houseguests. There are a lot of big names there, and I sadly don't think Olivia is at their level. So, she'll be my final cut for this rankdown. Olivia Riemer competed on Big Brother Canada 6. Olivia played an under-the-radar game and was underestimated by her fellow Houseguests. She was especially close to Ali, and the two of them called themselves the Ding Dongs. Their alliance seems to have been well-liked by the fans. Anyway, Hamza did consider targeting Olivia when he won HoH, but he changed his mind when he decided Jesse was a bigger fish to fry. However, Olivia ended up winning the Double Eviction HoH and sent Hamza out the door. This was a big move as Hamza was a big player in the house. Olivia and her allies Ali, Johnny, and Erica ended up running things for a bit, but they all were taken out before too long. Kaela took out Erica, Johnny took out Ali (she was supposed to be a pawn though), and Derek took out both Olivia and Johnny in the Triple Eviction. In the end, Olivia voted for Paras to win the game (even though many fans - myself included - believe Kaela played the better game). Overall, Olivia is nice enough with humorous characteristics, and she played a solid game. I get why people like her, but she's not a favorite of mine. I've nominated her a few times throughout this rankdown, but she's managed to survive until now. Apologies to the fans, but Olivia won't be making it to the Top 15. Kudos on bringing Olivia this far in the rankdown though.

• Sad 4

20 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Yeah, definitely one of the least petty rankdowns ever. I don't expect the next rankdown I host to be the same way. :dead: 

We weren't petty in the Strictly rankdown, as well. 😘 

Just ignore the final rankings part, lmao.

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

And I thought I was being nice by not cutting Sarah at final cuts again. 🙈

Oooh. I would have thought Sarah would have been an harsher cut there. But maybe I'm wrong? :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

It’s okay Steven, we are in the same boat ! 

I could have cut another houseguest that would have been worst than the cut I did. 

Curious on who this would have been. 😮 

24 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Collectively we've all done a great job at being civil and respectful of each others favs.  Thats nice to see!

22 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Yeah, definitely one of the least petty rankdowns ever. I don't expect the next rankdown I host to be the same way. :dead: 

It helps when there are only four rankers. 😅