@*Diana - 14/15

@taylorkat - 14/15

@jarmon - 14/15

@*Amanda - 15/15

@PandorasBox - 15/15

@*Wallace - 15/15

SOLA

Damien Ketlo

Damien was one of my missions to get to the finals of this rankdown. I did extremely well in the Big Brother 2.0 Rankdown, getting Damien to almost the Top 50 before he got chopped. Not sure why I like Damien as much as I do.  He was on the worst completed season of Big Brother Canada. He was also easily the most likable houseguest of the season. Damien is from Nadleh Whuten First Nation near Fraser Lake in British Colombia. Damien did not have a strong strategic game. He got pulled along by the Pretty Boys for most of the season. He always voted in the majority except for voting Kyra out week two in an attempt to follow through on Kailyn’s plan.  Damien only one a single competition in the season and that was the power of veto the round before he was eliminated. He placed sixth overall.  He will place last in the rankdown, but I am happy I was able to get him into the Top 15. Placing him in my Top 5 because I had to fight for him! I hope if anyone from Season 7 gets to play again, it will be him. 

STEVEN

DAMIEN KETLO

Damien was nice. He's probably one of the nicest guys to play Big Brother Canada. Unfortunately, he didn't really do anything noteworthy in the house. The Pretty Boys steamrolled everybody, after all. But Damien was good socially. Quite a few people trusted him, which probably helped him make it to sixth place despite being kind of on the outs early on and nominated five times. Too bad he wasn't great strategically. He did seem like a genuinely good guy and people watching wanted to root for him, but he just didn't really deliver when it came to the game of Big Brother. Anyway, Damien is harmless enough, so he avoids the bottom five of my rankings. 

CHRIS

What is there to say about Damien Ketlo ? He was my favourite houseguest on Big Brother Canada 7, and I'd say he was also one of the better contestants but that's mainly because he's not problematic and he was not getting on my nerves.  In term of game play, Damien didn't do much in the game beside being a pawn and managing to avoid getting evicting, except at some rare occasions where they had other targets in mind. He was able to make it all the way to Day 55 until his run ran out ; Luckily, he was able to win one POV at some point but that's the only thing that he really ever did to secure his safety. As a whole, I do like Damien but I could have done without him in this Top 15 ; I didn't rank him last as I figure that I shouldn't waste my last spot on someone who will get a few last rank. 

ALEX

Damien Ketlo

Yeah very easy choice for last place for me. If I had it my way he'd be down with Kiki and Este because I feel similar about him as I do to both of them. Nice guy, but actively ruined the worst full season of BBCAN with how worthless he was. Damien was the fan favorite of BBCAN7. When the cast was revealed Damien won the power to enter the house first and spy on the other houseguests as they entered the house. What did he do with this power? Absolutely nothing (despite the fact that he allegedly sat there and watched the Pretty Boys form on day one). A few weeks into the season, Damien won the power to spy on a few houseguests' intro videos. What did he do with this power? Absolutely nothing. You see what I'm getting at here? Damien was nominated the very first week and voted in the minority the second week. He had to know he was on the outs. And what did he do in the game? Absolutely. Nothing. He politely sat by with his lips zipped. He watched the Pretty Boys systematically knock everyone out of the house, assuming he was in with them just because he's a man, despite the fact that no alliance was formed with him. How did that work out? During the second double eviction, the guys evicted him over Kyra lolpwnt.

So Damien was a worthless player. I can excuse that if he was entertaining. But I honestly can't remember a single thing Damien did on the show. I can't even remember what his voice sounded like. I know he was a nice guy. But we have other nicer guys who could've been here who actively contributed to the game and the show. I know he's a cute guy. But frankly he's not even the most attractive guy of the season let alone the most attractive guy on the show. So if this was a thirst pick...there were better options. Damien's not a terrible houseguest by any means. I'm not opposed to him avoiding the bottom of the ranking, and I'm fine with him making, like, the top 100. But top 15 all-time BBCAN houseguest? Nope.

AMANDA

Congrats to Sola for dragging him this far, which is quite the accomplishment when no one else really cares for him, but like Alex said, he's an easy last place choice. Season 7 is an awful season because it was run by the Pretty Boys, a Brigade-esque all-male alliance that systematically picked off the rest of the houseguests while they sat around doing nothing to stop them. All of the houseguests that season lacked the agency to put a stop to the blatantly obvious all-male alliance that was steamrolling its way to the end. Every time they got power and had the chance to shake things up, they just did the Pretty Boys' bidding instead. This includes Damien. He's a nice guy, but he did absolutely nothing remarkable this season and squandered every chance he had to change the course of the game when he was given the opportunity to spy on the houseguests on two separate occasions. Then he got evicted in 6th place because he wasn't as in with the Pretty Boys as he thought he was. Look, Damien seems like a fine guy and I get why he's the fan favorite of the season because he is nice, but he wasn't a great game player and he wasn't that entertaining of a houseguest either. All of this drops him to 15th place on the ranking for me.

PANDORASBOX

15. Damien - okay he’s hot and easily the best houseguest on bbcan7, but what does that really SAY? Like sure he couldn’t really do anything this season but he didn’t even try?? People hate on FOUTTE for being bad opposition to the power alliance but at least they made and effort, gave us some plot, and brought life to the season. Damien laid around and was expecting to get into a guys alliance (gag) until he was disposed of. How he’s here over witch queen and the rightful winner of bbcan5 Karen Thee Singbeil is an enigma to me. that being said if he wants my number he can have it

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#15 POSTED)

ALEX

15. Damien

CHRIS

11. Damien

SOLA

5. Damien

STEVEN

10. Damien

IDF

15. Damien

-----

AMANDA

15. Damien

AKSHAR

14. Damien

DIANA

14. Damien

GIGI

14. Damien

PANDORASBOX

15. Damien

PATRYK

10. Damien

WALLY

15. Damien

14. Tim Dormer

Season 4, 3rd Place

HtcMpHV.jpg

@Solaris - 4/15

@*Chris - 7/15

@Alex95 - 14/15

IDF - 14/15

@Steven_ - 15/15

PUBLIC RANKINGS

@Erestor - 8/15

@*Diana - 11/15

@*Wallace - 12/15

@jarmon - 13/15

@*Amanda - 14/15

@PandorasBox - 14/15

@taylorkat - 15/15

SOLA

Tim Dormer

My favorite Big Brother Canada male is not even Canadian. I fought for Tim in the other Big Brother game and pulled him all the way the Top 50. Getting him to the finals was my #1 goal in the rankdown. Tim gained entrance into the Big Brother Canada house as part of a twist in season 4. He and Nikki were voted in by Canada. Tim had experience with Big Brother as the winner of a season of Big Brother Australia. He was able to worm his way into Australia’s heart and he did the same with Canada. His alliances with Cassandra and his alliance Nikki are two of my favorite alliances in the shows history. Tim was a charismatic mastermind throughout the season. He got his way most of the time, and he won a HOH and a POV in the season. He is without question one of the best players in Big Brother Canada History. Now if only he didn’t give up on finale night and get voted out third. He was our only shot to prevent a Nick and Phil win. Either way Iconic houseguest and without question deserves a high placement in the finals. (He won’t get it, but he has my support).

CHRIS

Tim Dormer; the man, the myth and the legend!  I was unaware of Tim prior to his appearance on Big Brother Canada's 4th season where he was part of the Wildcard Houseguest ; I figured that he was going to be a player to watchout for considering he won BBAUS10!  In the Big Brother Canada house, Tim played a very remarkable game with pretending to be "clueless" on how the BBCan worked - I assume he did that as I doubt many of the players knew of Australia which led to people not consider him as a target.  My favourite thing of his was definitely was his social game where he was able to build bond with many houseguests where they felt comfortable in coming to him for advice and opening up which only helped his game in the end ; This also helped him to convince the houseguests to make the moves on his behalf.  Eventually, people started to realize the game that Tim was playing but he was still able to survive by winning HOH - his HOH during Week 5 was ICONIC with the infamous gummy koalas, winning POV, or having the numbers on his side.  And of course, my favourite thing of Tim was his connection with Cassandra where they were both the stars of the season ; Their presence in the game definitely helped each other in making as far as they did - what a journey for both of them as Tim voted to evict her, early on, in the season.  Anyway, Tim finished in 3rd place despite playing the best game of the season & should have won ; I would have been curious to see how he would have done in the finale against either Kelsey or Nick & Phil - I assume that Kelsey was always going to lose.  I think it's fair to say that Tim is one of the best male player of BBCAN & deserve his place in this Top 15!

ALEX

Tim Dormer

Tim's an interesting one for me. Tim and my number 15 are the only two houseguests in this final 15 that I don't stan without reservation so he was an easy pick for bottom two. I will always take issue with how his season ended, but more on that later. Going into BBCAN4, I knew a little about Tim. He was known for winning Big Brother in Australia (and I news story about him streaking on a plane with Rhianna on it or something like that lol). I think I had seen a few clips of him on BBAU, but I hadn't watched the season. I know he was a fan favorite, but also a bit of a controversial character. From what I had heard, he was extremely camera-aware and very strategic. He had to compete for a spot in the house with Jase Wirey, and frankly I was #TeamJase. But Tim won anyway and I was open to seeing what he would bring to the show. He won me over pretty early. He entered the house with Nikki and the two of them kinda stared at everyone like 👁️👄👁️. Tim called Christine out for clearly fuming over Tim & Nikki entering lately. And we got to see Tim's incredulous confusion over why these people were sobbing over HOH letters when it's barely been two weeks they've been away from their families :dead:.

Obviously Tim does have a good strategic mind so he was able to figure out the game rather quickly. Tim noticed the war between the Loveita and Jared factions of the house so he placed himself in the middle playing both sides. He sat back with Cassandra, Joel, Nikki, Brothers, and Mitch and watched the war happen from the sidelines. We all knew this wouldn't last though. The members of the middle started to form tighter relationships with the varying sides of the houses. The most interesting storyline was the cold war between Tim and Mitch. The two were the "strategic masterminds" of the house. Their cold war picked up steam during Tim's HOH. Tim decided to follow the BBAU system of nominating and let it be a house vote. This was one of those examples of Tim being extremely camera aware where I found it cringe. Tim knew Dallas, Maddy, and Ramsey would be the house targets and he was gonna target them anyway. But he just wanted to put on a show.

Anyways, Tim originally targeted Dallas, but he was convinced into trying to evict Maddy because Dallas would be a more important number in the upcoming war. Mitch and Tim had to go to work in order to secure Nikki, the swing vote. Mitch won out and got his way, sending Dallas out the door. The Tim vs. Mitch storyline had potential, but of course we had the fake double eviction which resulted in Kelsey spying on that entire week and throwing Mitch all the way under the bus when she returned to the game. Mitch quickly found himself evicted and Tim was able to take over the game.

It's very rare when I prefer someone in the position of the power player than the underdog, but oddly that was the case with Tim. But we all know the real reason why that is. Cassandra Shahinfar. The Tim & Cassandra duo was locked in at this point, and it was a joy to see them run the game. Cassandra and Nikki always brought the best out of Tim and any time he was spending time with either of them was when I enjoyed Tim the most. Tim continued to bring lots of pointless drama with Nikki as they would be bffs one second and mortal enemies the next. Tim & Cass were a strong comedic duo. Their most iconic moment is when they pretended to be cousins and tried to convince the Brothers that they were. While this does fall in line with Tim's camera whoring antics, Cass has the personality to pull it off, which made it easier for me to stomach Tim.

The two of them, along with Joel, took over the game and successfully got rid of powerful players like Raul, Maddy, and Jared. Unfortunately they couldn't win a comp to save their lives so Brothers & Kelsey continued to hold on for dear life. Thus, Tim fell to the bottom and sat by watching his allies Nikki & Joel leave and there was nothing he could do. Once again at the final four, Tim & Cass can't win a comp for shit and one of them will be leaving. Cass tried to convince Tim to give up his life in the game for her, but Tim refused. Fair enough. Tim wants to win. I love Cass, but I can't expect Tim to do that for Cass. Tim stays and makes the final three and Cass goes.

Tim is pretty much a final HOH win away from winning the game. The jury is desperately looking to not vote for Brothers and Kelsey. It's part two of the HOH and Tim struggles. Kelsey did as well so there's still hope! What does Tim do? He quits. He lays down and dies. He gives a bullshit speech about how he doesn't want to win and Kelsey and the Brothers deserve it. Post-show he claims that it was in his contract that he wasn't allowed to win the game. What's the truth? I'm not sure. If this is true, THEN WHY NOT GIVE YOUR GAME UP FOR YOUR CLOSEST ALLY CASSANDRA???? He was in the position to do that at final four, but he doesn't. Instead he waits till the final three and does it then when there are only awful choices remaining to win. Frankly, I don't believe any of this. I believe Tim struggled with the comp and threw a temper tantrum and quit. I think the producers wanted Tim to win and they weren't gonna put it in his contract that he couldn't. And if he couldn't, I don't think he would make quitting so blatant (along with that, I'm sure there would be an NDA in his contract where he wouldn't be able to blab about not being able to win).

So we have two options. Either Tim had to give up his game and he chose to do it for Kelsey and Nick & Phil instead of Cassandra. Or Tim is a giant baby and he went out of the game looking like a little bitch. Whatever the answer is, it left an extremely sour taste in my mouth and because of that I am not really a fan of Tim.

AMANDA

Tim is fine. His relationship with Cassandra is the best thing about him. Him literally giving up at the final 3 and paving the way for either Kelsey or the Pax Bros to win was not fun because either option there was awful and ended the season on a sour note. I don't hate Tim, but I also don't stan him like I do with most of this Top 15. I've never been on stan level in regards to him, as I was more of a fan of Cass and Nikki that season. I like him though. I think #14 is fitting for him because those in the Top 13 are better than him IMO.

PANDORASBOX

14. Tim Dormer - quitting for Kelsey and the Brothers after refusing to quit for Cass is nagl

STEVEN

TIM DORMER

There's no one in this Top 15 I strongly dislike, but Tim is the Houseguest that ended up last on my rankings. I liked him well enough throughout the season. The dynamic he had with Nikki made for some humorous moments, and he and Cassandra were a pretty good duo too. His approach to the game was interesting too. I remember his gummy bears method when he won HoH, which allowed him to gain information from the other Houseguests without him having to give anything away to the others. However, I guess Tim pretty much quitting at the end soured my opinion on him. So, that's why Tim is last on my rankings.

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#14 POSTED)

ALEX

14. Tim

15. Damien

CHRIS

7. Tim

11. Damien

SOLA

4. Tim

5. Damien

STEVEN

10. Damien

15. Tim

IDF

14. Tim

15. Damien

-----

AMANDA

14. Tim

15. Damien

AKSHAR

13. Tim

14. Damien

DIANA

11. TIm

14. Damien

GIGI

14. Damien

15. Tim

PANDORASBOX

14. Tim

15. Damien

PATRYK

8. Tim

10. Damien

WALLY

12. Tim

15. Damien

Ugh, people who are impatient. 

Ugh, people who are disrespectful.

Ugh, people who do not need to work. 

Ugh, people who can spend their entire day on the forum.

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Wow, you must really be in a bad mood! 😮

7 hours ago, Solaris said:

No she's busy.

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

Thank you guys. ❤️ 

Everyone who knows me and participated in my Rankdowns in the past knows that I am very busy outside of IDF. Thank you to all of you who ranked in this for your patience while I try to find time to complete it. ❤️ 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

It's one thing for a ranker to want to move things along but it's a whole nother thing for someone who didn't even participate to complain about the speed. :dead:

And someone who just signed up, a few weeks ago…