Aug 21st TAGS Summer Stage ~ Big Flats ~ NY

buttons66

Scotty McCreery and Chris Lane with special guest LANCO

Schedule

Sat Aug 21 2021 at 05:00 pm to 11:00 pm

UTC-04:00

TAG'S SUMMER STAGE | Big Flats, NY

BIG FLATS, NY - Tag’s is proud to announce the newest show in the 2021 Concert Series

on the Mich Ultra Summer Stage at Tag’s featuring co-headliners Scotty McCreery and Chris Lane

with special guest LANCO

performing Saturday, August 21st.

1627323545343_9_25_2021_scottychris_boxo

After winning Season Ten of American Idol in 2011, Scotty McCreery made history when he became the youngest male artist of any genre, and the first country music artist ever, to have his debut album enter at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart. Clear as Day was certified Platinum for sales of one million units in just 13 weeks and became the best-selling solo album released by a country artist in 2011. The singles “I Love You This Big” and “The Trouble with Girls” were also certified Platinum. He won the New Artist of the Year award at both the Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards and the American Country Awards and also received the CMT Award for Breakthrough Video of the Year for “The Trouble with Girls.”

A year later, Christmas with Scotty McCreery debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top Holiday Albums chart and was quickly certified Gold. His next album, 2013’s See You Tonight, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums chart, and "See You Tonight" and “Feelin’ It” both reached the Top 10 and were certified Platinum and Gold respectively. “See You Tonight” earned McCreery both his first BMI Award for writing one of the Top 50 Country Songs of 2015, and his first Music Row No. 1 Challenge Coin for landing atop the Music Row Country Breakout Chart. On his fourth album, the RIAA Gold-certified Seasons Change released in 2018, McCreery co-wrote all 11 songs including his three consecutive No.1 hits: “Five More Minutes,” “See You Tonight,” and “In Between.” Currently, McCreery recently completed recording his upcoming new album, which features his latest hit single “You Time.”

=======================================

Chris Lane’s star continues to rise with 1.1 billion on-demand streams, two #1 hits - the Platinum “Fix” and 2x Platinum “I Don’t Know About You” and Platinum-certified “Big, Big Plans.” Stacking his milestones with a pair of all-star collaborations, Lane teamed up with LA-based artist/producer Gryffin on the infectious track “Hold You Tonight” after his smash 2X Platinum single “Take Back Home Girl” with Tori Kelly. Lane has been spotlighted in PEOPLE’s 2019 Sexiest Man Alive issue, scored nominations at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, ACM Awards and Radio Disney Music Awards, plus appeared on TODAY, The Bachelor, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Late Night with Seth Meyers and CONAN. After sharing the bill with Florida Georgia Line, Kane Brown, Brad Paisley, Dan + Shay and more A-list acts, the Kernersville, NC-native’s headline BIG, BIG PLANS TOUR touted 25 sellouts in major cities coast-to-coast. Lane married Lauren Bushnell in 2019, after popping the question with the Gold certified Country single “Big, Big Plans.”
Lane’s newest single, “Fill Them Boots,” is out now and climbing the County radio charts. And that’s not all. Lane continues to surprise fans with new tracks including the sun-soaked flirtatious jam “Summer Job Money,” tenderhearted tribute “That’s What Mamas Are For,” and a collaboration with Dustin Lynch on the no-worries anthem “Tequila on a Boat.” In addition, Lane and his wife Lauren just welcomed their first child, a son - Dutton Walker Lane, on June 8. In anticipation of his birth, Lane penned “Ain’t Even Met You Yet,” a sentimental compilation video now available. Lane described the song as summing up how he’s felt over the last few months waiting to meet his son.

================================================

LANCO is an American country music band founded in 2015 consisting of Brandon Lancaster (lead vocals), Chandler Baldwin (bass guitar), Jared Hampton (keyboards), Tripp Howell (drums), and Eric Steedly (guitar). The band's name is short for Lancaster and Company. After meeting record producer Jay Joyce at a Keith Urban concert, they signed to his publishing company, and then to Arista Nashville.Through the label, they released their debut four-song EP, titled Extended Play on April 15, 2016. Their RIAA 2X Platinum song from album Hallelujah Nights "Greatest Love Story" reached No. 1 on the Hot Country Songs and Country Airplay charts at the end of 2017 and was also featured in the Netflix series The Ranch as well as season 22 of ABC's The Bachelor. The song, a romantic, nostalgic ballad, went platinum before the album was even released, which is a first for any country band in history according to Rolling Stone. LANCO is set to release their five-song Honky Tonk Hippies EP July 2nd.

================================================

Tickets:*

General Admission starting at $34.45

Reserved Seating starting at $45.95

Gold Circle Starting at $74.70

tags-summer-stage.jpg

BudweiserSummerStageAtTags_Endstage_2016

Edited by buttons66

BIG FLATS, N.Y. (WETM) – Much of Tag’s concert venue in Big Flats is underwater after heavy rain and subsequent flooding overnight Wednesday and Thursday morning.

According to Tag’s Facebook page, Scotty McCreery, Chris Lane, and LANCO concert that is scheduled for Saturday night is still on.

A State of Emergency remains in effect in parts of southern Steuben County and residents from the Village of Addison can return to their homes after being evacuated on Wednesday night.

https://www.mytwintiers.com/news-cat/local-news/major-flooding-at-tags-in-big-flats/

(There is also a threat with Hurricane Henri  as it skirts the East Coast  hitting the NE States this weekend)

30 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I have seen nothing on IG or FB about this show.

I just found 1 video on FB ..however its so bad I have no idea who is on stage or who it is singing!! I think its Chris Lane ..but could be Lanco !! Only thing I know its NOT SCotty.🤣

Just now, sinycalone said:

Had seen Scotty receive the flowers from another angle...and didn't realize it was a young girl.  Why do you think Jeff was tagged on the video?

I just saw that there were 2 bunches..1 was for Scotty and the other for Jeffrey ..Jeffrey took a picture with her with his flowers.Its on Marias IG story. 

I had seen a clip on another video and didnot realise any of this either.