Paris Winningham Fan Thread

Misirlou

Paris was literally #1 on my studios ranking up until I got to GNT’s, but even then I flip flopped for a while before he landed at #2.

It’s clear country isn’t his natural wheelhouse, but he know how to sell the heartfelt message with sincerity and only a little bit of cheesiness (because let’s face it, any song that goes and gets emotionally mushy in the lyrics can veer into cheesy territory regardless of who’s singing it) - luckily, a little bit of cheesiness is going to be right up Minivan’s alley, since the song is very “newlyweds’ first dance at a wedding” in the best way.

32 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Coincidentally, they’re also the two I keep flipping between as closing acts tonight.

Which given my prediction history with song order means neither will be closing, but we’ll see.

I think one of them could. I´d actually like it to be Paris, since GNT doesn´t need it either way.

4 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

Do you think Paris might get bussed??

Btw, he went on IG live today for a bit...he never said anything if he was excited for his song next week or not. 

I wouldnt think that much of that. He could have just been tired.

I think he's good to go.

7 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

Do you think Paris might get bussed??

Btw, he went on IG live today for a bit...he never said anything if he was excited for his song next week or not. 

Considering Team Blake generally goes straight into shooting the mentoring sessions after the results show ends, he’s more likely than not just tired.

I’m not discounting the possibility of a bus, but the production team is (hopefully) not that stupid given he’s been doing pretty well on social media the past few weeks - sacrificing him in favor of Wendy could massively backfire since he seems to be much less divisive than she is with the main contingent of the audience.

22 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Considering Team Blake generally goes straight into shooting the mentoring sessions after the results show ends, he’s more likely than not just tired.

I’m not discounting the possibility of a bus, but the production team is (hopefully) not that stupid given he’s been doing pretty well on social media the past few weeks - sacrificing him in favor of Wendy could massively backfire since he seems to be much less divisive than she is with the main contingent of the audience.

Blake usually has two contestants in the finale, so I don’t think they will bus Paris. They don’t usually bus Blake contestants in the semis, especially, and the fifth finalist will make it easier for other contestants to get into the finale 

Edited by Cookie73