Jump to content

๐Ÿƒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โœจ


Bk1234
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

A7099434-8-E4-D-4-FCC-9737-7-DF041-C0-AA
I love Lanaโ€™s positivity and appreciation of nature. She gives off such a serene presence. ๐Ÿ’œ

Honestly her voice gives offย a serene vibe and her tone is like so natural ,itโ€™s hard to explain,sheโ€™s like natureโ€™s magic , she is so gonna slay in the live rounds.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mohammad said:

Honestly her voice gives offย a serene vibe and her tone is like so natural ,itโ€™s hard to explain,sheโ€™s like natureโ€™s magic , she is so gonna slay in the live rounds.

Yeah, a good word to describeย her is โ€œmagical.โ€ โœจ That tone cuts right through and has such an ethereal quality. ๐Ÿคฉ She is going to do so well!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I canโ€™t wait to see her song choices. That Wildest Dreams KO choice is intriguing. ๐Ÿ‘€ย 

Yes, I wonderedย how she won with that song , against a 4 chair , my best guess is that her tone really worked well with song and her vocals were consistent .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mohammad said:

Yes, I wonderedย how she won with that song , against a 4 chair , my best guess is that her tone really worked well with song and her vocals were consistent .

Yeah, it has to be her tone on that song. Just picturing that gives me goosebumps. ๐Ÿ˜ย A battle save winning against a four chair who apparently played the fiddle is huge. ๐Ÿ˜ณ This could make for a good underdog story, unless Lana turned four chairs (which is something I wouldnโ€™t rule out. ;))

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

E9-E78106-6-A25-4206-9485-960-B01-F9681-
Looks like Lana is a Cassadee stan. Taste!!! ๐Ÿคฉ Their tones are pretty similar, so I can see why Lana is in a fan. ;)ย 

Also, her being on Blakeโ€™s team makes more sense now. ๐Ÿ‘€ Hopefully she does just as well as Cassadee did on the show! ๐Ÿคž

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sheโ€™s definitely a Taylor Swift fan (she used โ€œโ€ฆReady For It?โ€ in this TikTok.)ย ๐Ÿ‘€ Iโ€™m actually really excited for her Knockout song choice. This whole experience was a dream of hers for awhile, so I think herย performance of โ€œWildest Dreamsโ€ will capitalize on the emotion of that. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฉ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Sheโ€™s definitely a Taylor Swift fan (she used โ€œโ€ฆReady For It?โ€ in this TikTok.)ย ๐Ÿ‘€ Iโ€™m actually really excited for her Knockout song choice. This whole experience was a dream of hers for awhile, so I think herย performance of โ€œWildest Dreamsโ€ will capitalize on the emotion of that. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฉ

Not only she is really talented, but she also has excellent tasteย :yes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

^ They both live in LA, so they probably met up at a music event in the area. Having a friend who has gone through the process of the show will be helpful. ๐Ÿ™‚ย Letโ€™s just hope Lana doesnโ€™t get eliminated in the Playoffs like Alexa did. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคž

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

She would do so well with Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves , I feel both Lana and GNT would do this song justice and really deliver and potentially create a moment IMO.

Yes!!! That is another one of my favorite Kacey songs. Lanaโ€™s tone would suit the song well. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

She would do so well with Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves , I feel both Lana and GNT would do this song justice and really deliver and potentially create a moment IMO.

I added it to the list. ;)ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2021 at 1:59 PM, Bk1234 said:

I found Lanaโ€™s Facebook (her tool for interacting with Minivan. ๐Ÿ‘€)ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Lana!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ This next year of your life is sure to have some great moments. Winning the Voice would be a nice cherry on top. ;)ย Lana, you are such a sweet and kind soul. ๐Ÿคโœจ I hope you have one of the best days of your life today. โ˜บ๏ธ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...