Jump to content

๐Ÿƒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โœจ


Bk1234
 Share

Recommended Posts

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ

D9-A62264-3482-4-A75-9-F41-1-AB8-BD3-EDD64.jpg

๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ

๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐— ย |ย ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง๐—จ๐—•๐—˜ย |ย ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ž๐—ง๐—ข๐—žย |ย ๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž

ย 

๐—•๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†

6-B86-C097-1-DC8-4856-8-C6-A-9-BA93561-B

ย 

๐— ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ

ย 

๐ŸŽถย Lana's Audition Was Noticed and Re-Posted By Kelsea Ballerini!!!! :w00tbounce:

6-AD540-AD-3-DBA-482-C-94-E5-5-B851-FF0-F749.jpg

5-A0-D8-D49-E5-F3-4840-8849-0-EDBA566-FA7-F.jpg

ย 

๐ŸŽคย "'The Voice': Ariana Grande and John Legend Walk Off When Blake Shelton and Kelly Clarkson Start Fighting"ย ๐Ÿฟ

https://www.etonline.com/the-voice-ariana-grande-and-john-legend-walk-off-when-blake-shelton-and-kelly-clarkson-start-172616

Quote


"Ariana Grande and John Legend had enough of their fellow coaches' fighting on Tuesday's The Voice!

During the latest round of Blind Auditions, Blake Shelton and Kelly Clarkson were both trying to win over country star Lana Scott -- who impressed with her authentic tone while covering Kelsea Ballerini's "Hole in the Bottle" --when they got into yet another feud about who knows more about country music..."
ย 

ย 

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐—ข๐—ป-๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€:
ย 

Blind Audition - "hole in the bottle" by Kelsea Ballerini

ย 

Battle (vs. Hailey Green) - "GIRL" by Maren Morris

ย 

ย 

๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€:

ย 

ย 

Cover of "Follow Me" by Uncle Kracker

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3BrXWLhGrq/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€

ย 

Latest Release:

Release Date:

Available Now:

[insert image]

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

Song-Suggestions-for-Lana-Scott.png

โ€œMinnesotaโ€ by Rachael Nemiroff

โ€œLost Without Youโ€ by Freya Ridings

โ€œButterfliesโ€ by Kacey Musgraves

โ€œYou Know Iโ€™m No Goodโ€ by Amy Winehouse

โ€œLiabilityโ€ by Lorde

โ€œIf I Die Youngโ€ by The Band Perry

โ€œAngel from Montgomeryโ€ by John Prine

โ€œRainโ€ by Patty Griffin

โ€œThe Storyโ€ by Brandi Carlile

โ€œWhat aย Wonderful Worldโ€ by Louis Armstrong

โ€œYou Were Mineโ€ by The Chicks

โ€œRainbowโ€ by Kacey Musgraves

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐—š๐—œ๐—™๐˜€

ย 

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c241c2f6028dc383e5
ย 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c241c2f6028dc383e5

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c241c2f6028dc383e5

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

โœจย ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ย โœจ

1. Bk1234

2. jarmon

3. Gustavo527

4. Persy

5. jamescasaki

6. Angeles

7. David68

8. Mohammad

9. sydneysam

10. QueenKalie

11. vfbraun

12. QueenCami

13. wgm

ย 

Just say โ€œadd meโ€ย to be added to the fan list!

ย 

Artwork #1 byย @sydneysam
Untitled266.png

ย 

Artwork #2 (Audition) by @sydneysam

Untitled401.jpg

ย 

Reveal Day Image

2-A7-B4-DFC-3968-4573-8933-0475-B6-BF710-F.jpg

ย 

Trivia Image #1

CA830-C2-F-D232-40-D5-ACA0-89-C139-AD7-F21.jpg

ย 

Trivia Image #2

1-A82-AE31-AEB2-4-AC9-AEF1-E722-E99-B4-E

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was thinking in doing it myself but thank God you did it instead:haha:. I'm just too lazy to manage fan threads.

ย 

Anyway, add me, please! She is amazing (And have great taste in music as well, considering her KO's song choice:yes:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bk1234 changed the title to ๐Ÿƒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โœจ
18 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I was thinking in doing it myself but thank God you did it instead:haha:. I'm just too lazy to manage fan threads.

ย 

Anyway, add me, please! She is amazing (And have great taste in music as well, considering her KO's song choice:yes:)

:haha:ย I couldnโ€™t resist with that tone of hers.ย 
ย 

Added and yes, slay with that song choice! :wub:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, jarmon said:

yes yes yes please add me!ย :wub:

Added! ๐Ÿ’•

ย 

18 hours ago, Persy said:

Add me please! Her tone is hella beautiful.

Yeah, it is. I could listen to her ALL DAY.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

B:ย Lana Scottย (Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift)ย vs. Carson Peters (TBA - George Strait)
ย 

Soโ€ฆ I actually made this thread before the Knockout results were posted, but I deleted it because I wasnโ€™t as passionate about Lana as I should have been. ๐Ÿฅฒ Now though, after seeing her win herย Knockout against a four chair turnย as a battle save?! Iโ€™m impressed! ๐Ÿ˜ Plus, slay with that song choice!!! Iโ€™m so excited for her performances and I hope this fan thread grows and gains many new Lana fans. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

ย 

Song-Suggestions-for-Lana-Scott.png

โ€œMinnesotaโ€ by Rachael Nemiroff

Also, feel free to leave any song suggestions for Lana here. ๐Ÿ’šย I put one in. I doubt any of you guys have heard the song, but if youโ€™re into Lana, youโ€™ll love it. The song is beautiful, and would fit Lanaโ€™s voice perfectly. :yes:ย 
ย 

ย 

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

ย 

Song-Suggestions-for-Lana-Scott.png

โ€œMinnesotaโ€ by Rachael Nemiroff

โ€œLost Without Youโ€ by Freya Ridings

I added this one as well. Iโ€™ve been dying to hear someone cover the song on the show and I think it wouldย be a good fit for Lanaโ€™s beautiful, airy tone. :wub:

ย 

ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Angeles said:

Please add me. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

1 hour ago, David68 said:

Add Me

Yay, more Lana fans! I added you both. Please feel free to leave any song suggestions that you may have.ย ๐Ÿ’š

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So @FloorWaxย mentioned the lack of live covers on YouTube, so Iโ€™m going to dig up some live ones from Instagram.ย 
ย 

Hereโ€™s her singing โ€œFollow Meโ€ by Uncle Krackerโ€ฆ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3BrXWLhGrq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Her tone still sounds gorgeous live and her guitar playing is solid too (this is from 2019, so Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™s even better at it now. ๐Ÿ˜€)ย 

ย 

Hereโ€™s another (Iโ€™ll save a few of the others for later) of her singing โ€œValerieโ€ with threeย other people. She takes the lead in this, so the main focus is on her voice. ;)ย 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzUVGV4BE93/?utm_medium=copy_link

She shows considerable power in this one, which is impressive to see. She doesnโ€™t necessarily need that power to succeed on the show, but it could come in handy (TPTB can get a bit crazy with the song choices sometimesโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2021 at 1:59 PM, Bk1234 said:

โ€œButterfliesโ€ by Kacey Musgraves

This is one of my favorite Kacey songs and when listening to it today, I instantly thought of how well Lana would sound on it. I feel like her and Kacey have similar, more subtle singing styles.ย Plus, they are both country crossover artists, so this just seems like a good fit. ๐Ÿฆ‹ย 

ย 

ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

This is one of my favorite Kacey songs and when listening to it today, I instantly thought of how well Lana would sound on it.

Also, look at me finally listening to and liking some more Kacey. ๐Ÿ‘€:ohyeah:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

So @FloorWaxย mentioned the lack of live covers on YouTube, so Iโ€™m going to dig up some live ones from Instagram.ย 
ย 

Hereโ€™s her singing โ€œFollow Meโ€ by Uncle Krackerโ€ฆ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3BrXWLhGrq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Her tone still sounds gorgeous live and her guitar playing is solid too (this is from 2019, so Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™s even better at it now. ๐Ÿ˜€)ย 

ย 

Hereโ€™s another (Iโ€™ll save a few of the others for later) of her singing โ€œValerieโ€ with threeย other people. She takes the lead in this, so the main focus is on her voice. ;)ย 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzUVGV4BE93/?utm_medium=copy_link

She shows considerable power in this one, which is impressive to see. She doesnโ€™t necessarily need that power to succeed on the show, but it could come in handy (TPTB can get a bit crazy with the song choices sometimesโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)ย 

ย 

I've seen both of those. They're good enough that she piques my interest, but not to fully coerce me into joining this thread. I said this before the first thread got deleted, I'm gonna have to wait until her audition airs.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

ย 

I've seen both of those. They're good enough that she piques my interest, but not to fully coerce me into joining this thread. I said this before the first thread got deleted, I'm gonna have to wait until her audition airs.

Fair enough. I hope to see you back here after her audition then. ;)ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, Lana has two YouTube channelsโ€ฆ

ย 

Lana Scott -ย 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXnWCM7Pc6QBDl32OigBkmQ

ย 

LanaScottMusic -ย 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4pZ_MYfxaTH1O__D8ztjMA

ย 

I put the link to the โ€œLana Scottโ€ one in the OP since thatโ€™s where she posted her latest cover. Lana, feel free to let us know which one you intend on using in the future. ;)ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know weโ€™re not in the holiday season just yet, but I just had to share this gem. ๐Ÿ˜… The arrangement is really dynamic and allows us to hear the many capabilities of Lanaโ€™s voice. ๐Ÿคฉ She can go soft and bump up the intensity when needed. Still though, her voice maintains that smooth, airy quality throughout. Iโ€™m super excited for her performance of โ€œWildest Dreams,โ€ a song that I hope brought out all the dynamic capabilities of her voice. ๐Ÿคž

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...