Aug 5th Cherry Peak/Green Canyon High School Football Stadium ~ Utah

buttons66

197880976_3946888985348844_9010770163031

Scotty McCreery live at Green Canyon High School Football Stadium

Thu Aug 52021 7:05 PM - 10:30 PM MDT

IMPORTANT VENUE CHANGE INFORMATION:
Due to extreme dry weather and potential fire danger, ' concert  will be at Green Canyon High School Football Field instead of Cherry Peak Resort as initially planned.

Join three-time Billboard No. 1 artist, "the Best American Idol" and "Country's Sexiest Man" (they're the same dude) at Cherry Peak when Scotty McCreery hits the stage at Cherry Peak for the first time. 

event_description_image_98255_1627662548

$88.00 + $9.50 booking fee + $9.65 Sales Tax + Processing Fees

Includes free approved camp chair rental, hors d'oeuvres, and soft drinks while supplies last.

A Section - Scotty McCreery

$41.00 + $6.50 booking fee + $4.70 Sales Tax + Processing Fees

General admission A section seating. Bring regulation seating or add on chair rental below.

B Section - Scotty McCreery

$23.00 + $6.50 booking fee + $2.92 Sales Tax + Processing Fees

General admission B section seating. Bring regulation seating or rent on site.

(edited)_Image_89.png

kenadidoddsmusic
Verified
Oh my goodness! I get to open for @scottymccreery tomorrow!

I cant believe I finally get to perform a full show with my new band! Please come! I would love to see you all there! I can’t wait to sing in my high school football stadium! Get your tickets I hear they are selling out fast!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSK9eC0JPSf/

230230720_972963930154556_59016282992390

Kenadi Dodds was a finalist on Americas Got talent from Logan UTAH

Edited by buttons66

Had such an amazing time tonight with great people. The eminent threat of rain and cancellation loomed for a bit but then we had a great show. Lightening and rain all around us but not in our venue. Scotty once again didn’t disappoint and wowed us all. Can’t wait for another. Thanks @iamjakerudd and @corty.ward, love you both!! And thank you @scottymccreery for sticking it out with us, sharing your stories and putting on a fantastic concert!! Five More Minutes is on my top 10 all time favorite songs, mostly because I often wish I had just 5 more minutes with my grandma. Thanks for always playing it even if I had to be patient!! #cherrypeaksummerconcerts #scottymccreery #countryconcert #bestfriends #summer #fivemoreminutes

This Is It Clip ..Gabi sitting side stage ..and Scotty trying to contain some giggles/smiling...🥰 Not sure what was said prior...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQTO7EH9qo/

Oh this is a little prior............ talking about dating Gabi ...🤣...parking by the trees..🥰

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQSvjsHwBF/

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1