❀♫ π•π•šπ•ž & π•Šπ•’π•€π•™π•’ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 ♫❀

Mistake006

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Sasha did an IG Q&A, here are his answers to questions regarding the duo:

uWP2OFI.jpegyw5vEZh.jpegΒ 

Β 

Β 

So it was JimΒ΄s idea. Wonder how they decided Ariana would be the best coach for them (assuming they turned more than one chair). Probably strategy, thinking that she would have a bunch of pop singers. And if that was the case, they picked well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So it was JimΒ΄s idea. Wonder how they decided Ariana would be the best coach for them (assuming they turned more than one chair). Probably strategy, thinking that she would have a bunch of pop singers. And if that was the case, they picked well.

Yeah, or just because she was Sasha’s favorite out of the coaches.Β 
Β 

6 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Sasha did an IG Q&A, here are his answers to questions regarding the duo:

uWP2OFI.jpegyw5vEZh.jpegΒ 

Β 

Β 

This is interesting. It seems they started pursuing a career as a duo when they auditioned for the Voice. It will be interesting to see how this plays out after the show. πŸ‘€Β 

8 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I am hoping we'll see these two in a promo real soon. They can't keep hiding the first father-son duo on The Voice forever.... right??

Premieres usually tend to feature an "unusual" artist for a certain coach. And given that they are ArianaΒ΄s only folk act, that could broaden their chances of appearing there.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUGv9TENTVt/

That was pretty!Β 

I do think Jim held back and let his son shine more in this performance, which is such a dad thing to do, and I appreciate the touch of mandolin!Β 

Sasha went live after the blind and he said the show edited his story very well, which is great to hear!Β 

Looking forward to hear more!

Β 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUGv9TENTVt/

That was pretty!Β 

I do think Jim held back and let his son shine more in this performance, which is such a dad thing to do, and I appreciate the touch of mandolin!Β 

Sasha went live after the blind and he said the show edited his story very well, which is great to hear!Β 

Looking forward to hear more!

Β 

I’m relieved the edit got the Sasha stamp of approval, and hopefully we get to see the two of them both do solos as the season progresses.Β 

• Like 2

One thing I did not expect is how Sasha took the lower harmony while Jim did the higher one. I thought it would be the opposite. I was initially worried that his transitioning may have affected his voice, but Sasha sounds pretty keyed in to his register so I'm glad it won't be an issue moving forward.Β 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

One thing I did not expect is how Sasha took the lower harmony while Jim did the higher one. I thought it would be the opposite. I was initially worried that his transitioning may have affected his voice, but Sasha sounds pretty keyed in to his register so I'm glad it won't be an issue moving forward.Β 

Yeah, plus, that airy tone of his is pure gold! πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 1

I liked the performance, but honestly, I wasnt a huge fan of their blend sometimes, because Jim got a bit overpowered in spaces. I would like to see more of a unity like I saw with GNT last night.

Β 

That being said, I still enjoyed it and I love the concept of the artists they are. We should be in for some folk classics here.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I liked the performance, but honestly, I wasnt a huge fan of their blend sometimes, because Jim got a bit overpowered in spaces. I would like to see more of a unity like I saw with GNT last night.

Β 

That being said, I still enjoyed it and I love the concept of the artists they are. We should be in for some folk classics here.

Yeah, you can tell that they're still finding themselves as a duo. I hope Ariana can encourage both of them to project more and tighten the harmonies.

• Like 1