9.VintageVoice

10. TheVoiceFan2

11. Dalton Eduardo

12. KimberlyxKyla

13. Tooner

14. Randompersonhere

15. Hamza Tufail

Edited by Mistake006

• Mistake006 changed the title to ❀♫ π•π•šπ•ž & π•Šπ•’π•€π•™π•’ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 ♫❀
5 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Just updated the thread to include Jim!

Jim & Sasha have the potential to be my favorite duo in voice history

I’m so excited for them on the show! They sounded great together in that cover you posted in the OP! πŸ™‚Β 

I'm gonna wait to get more info about them before throwing my hat in the ring.... but color me intrigued.

IIBH, I'm more interested in Jim at this stage, but since they're presenting themselves as a duo, I hope they gel together and prove that they work as a unit.

Edited by Teraginn

9 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I'm gonna wait to get more info about them before throwing my hat in the ring.... but color me intrigued.

IIBH, I'm more interested in Jim at this stage, but since they're presenting themselves as a duo, I hope they gel together and prove that they work as unit.

IΒ΄m also more interested in Jim, but the "In My Life" cover sold me for the duo. Their voices connected really well, and that being their lane also brings them up for me.

Edited by Misirlou

Quoting myself from the spoiler thread:
Β Β 

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

I will say that y'all might be underestimating Jim/Sasha on Team Ari. They're the lone folk male act in a pop female heavy team. They have the father/son connection that Minivan can latch on to (yes I know Sasha might turn away some voters, but this is 2021, surely the voters who are against trans people are in the minority?). Ariana pretty much paved the way for them to get on her live team. I think they could be a stealth fave of hers.Β 

Β 

I still have to see them on the show though. Or at least know more details about their tapings.

Β 

The thing that's giving me pause about them is that none of the sources for the tapings remember a single detail about their performances.Β  But given their comments for the other contestants, I'm gonna assume the sources just doesn't dig the kind of music Jim/Sasha does and didn't pay attention. It happens.

Edited by Teraginn

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Quoting myself from the spoiler thread:
Β Β 

The thing that's giving me pause about them is that none of the sources for the tapings remember a single detail about their performances.Β  But given their comments for the other contestants, I'm gonna assume the sources just doesn't dig the kind of music Jim/Sasha does. It happens.

I wouldnΒ΄t give that too much importance. Sources can prefer different styles. Jim and Sasha are not powerhouses who do crazy runs, plus their music is more folky and understated. TheyΒ΄re probably not into that much. But others will be.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I wouldnΒ΄t give that too much importance. Sources can prefer different styles. Jim and Sasha are not powerhouses who do crazy runs, plus their music is more folky and understated. TheyΒ΄re probably not into that much. But others will be.

Β 

Oh, I'm the last person to expect objective feedback from the sources. I just wish there's more info out there about them. Usually it doesn't take much for me to get invested in an artist, but for some reason, I just don't want to jump the gun for anyone this season.Β 

This is not a knock on Jim/Sasha, it's truly just me and the weird headspace I'm in this season.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

Oh, I'm the last person to expect objective feedback from the sources. I just wish there's more info out there about them. Usually it doesn't take much for me to get invested in an artist, but for some reason, I just don't want to jump the gun for anyone this season.Β 

This is not a knock on Jim/Sasha, it's truly just me and the weird headspace I'm in this season.

Maybe their blind will win you over.

Β 

ThereΒ΄s a couple of other guys IΒ΄m surprised youΒ΄re not a fan of, but maybe itΒ΄s the same case, their blind could do it for you.

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Maybe their blind will win you over.

Β 

ThereΒ΄s a couple of other guys IΒ΄m surprised youΒ΄re not a fan of, but maybe itΒ΄s the same case, their blind could do it for you.

Yeah, I guess I'm just waiting for that spark of recognition that I know I'm backing someone up till the end of this competition. It didn't happen for the other males, and I'm praying it will happen forΒ Jim/Sasha.

Untitled267-20210822225140.png

Β 

I forgot to make an artwork for Sasha but here it is (I wouldn't have remembered if not for Sasha's follow on Instagram πŸ’€ lmao)! I could not find any photo of him and Jim soo I've decided to just make a solo artwork for Sasha. I cannot wait to make an artwork for the both of them soon though 🀩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled267-20210822225140.png

Β 

I forgot to make an artwork for Sasha but here it is (I wouldn't have remembered if not for Sasha's follow on Instagram πŸ’€ lmao)! I could not find any photo of him and Jim soo I've decided to just make a solo artwork for Sasha. I cannot wait to make an artwork for the both of them soon though 🀩

I love this art. 😍

• Thanks 1