๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

QueenMae16

7 hours ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

yesss!! I love this song for her. Thank you so much for your suggestions ๐Ÿ’˜

It took me a bit to choose thisย type of song selection for her but after going through her YouTube I felt she has a very sultry sound it will definitely carry her throughout the competition no doubt!!!๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคž

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jinx1995 said:

It took me a bit to choose thisย type of song selection for her but after going through her YouTube I felt she has a very sultry sound it will definitely carry her throughout the competition no doubt!!!๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคž

ย 

Yes! I love how supportive you are to her (and to Hailey G. and to other artists a well). It's such a delight to see a person like you with such supportย ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Yes! I love how supportive you are to her (and to Hailey G. and to other artists a well). It's such a delight to see a person like you with such supportย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yeah, itโ€™s so nice to see! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

• Like 2

On 7/27/2021 at 7:53 PM, sydneysam said:

I may not be able to make some more artwork for Hailey (because I did not realize that tomorrow's the day of the battles :dead:), but I will definitely post something for her later! ;)ย 

ย 

Gladly, I did this time! She's so pretty, I can't even give her a proper justice on these artworks of mine! lmao. But, I will be posting it here in a minute, I'll just type in my message for herย ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Like 2

Untitled217.png

ย 

No way I would not make an artwork for her the 2nd time, so here it is!

ย 

I have used one of Hailey's Instagram photos as a reference for this artworkย 

ย 

Hailey might be the youngest on the show, but I know for sure she showed so much fight to be stolen by Kelly. Facing Raquel obviously isn't easy, considering Raquel has done this before on Idol, but I just know she killed it. Kelly stealing her might be a good thing to be honest, since Kelly values her young singers a lot. And she had seen potential in her already (as the recipient of her ONLY steal for the battles). I emphasized only because that means something. Kelly must've seen something in her and that should help her confidence moving forward (despite not being picked)ย :wub:

ย 

Girl, if you're reading this, again, I'm wishing you the best of luck!! This competition has no age, this is about the voice and the appeal, and you've certainly got one. I really believe there's a star in the making inside you. I know Team Kelly are full of seasoned vocalists right now, but you've got the most potential among all, the massive improvement of growth. Just do your best and I, your friends, parents, family, and your #squared buddy are rooting for you

ย 

Show them what you've got, popstar! you've got thisย ๐Ÿ’œ

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled217.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

Hailey might be the youngest on the show, but I know for sure she showed so much fight to be stolen by Kelly. Facing Raquel obviously isn't easy, considering Raquel has done this before on Idol, but I just know she killed it. Kelly stealing her might be a good thing to be honest, since Kelly values her young singers a lot. And she had seen potential in her already (as the recipient of her ONLY steal for the battles). I emphasized only because that means something. Kelly must've seen something in her and that should help her confidence moving forward (despite not being picked)ย :wub:

ย 

Girl, if you're reading this, again, I'm wishing you the best of luck!! This competition has no age, this is about the voice and the appeal, and you've certainly got one. I really believe there's a star in the making inside you. I know Team Kelly are full of seasoned vocalists right now, but you've got the most potential among all, the massive improvement of growth. Just do your best and I, your friends, parents, family, and your #squared buddy are rooting for you

ย 

The art is stunning as usual! ๐Ÿ’œย 

ย 

Yeah, Hailey, youโ€™re going into Knockouts on a new team, so it might be nerve-wracking, but keep in mind that Kelly used her ONLY steal on YOU. She also turned for you in blinds, meaning sheโ€™s clearly already invested in you. Age is just a number, let your hard work and talent be the things that define you in this competition.ย Good luck!!! ๐Ÿ’•ย 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled217.png

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿคž

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Iโ€™m sure she did/will doย great! ๐Ÿ’• I know she was a steal, but I really think people are underestimating her. Sheโ€™s very talented and has a great, natural-sounding tone.ย 

ย 

Yes, nailed it! They tend to forget that Kelly loves her teen pop artists ;)ย (Gihanna's an exampleย ๐Ÿ‘€). Hopefully, the same luck applies with Haileyย 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

This cover of piece by piece fromย ย nearly two years ago. I winder if she sang/will singย that for her KO.ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4oMcMMh1RY/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

Omg this is good. I haven't seen this yet so thank you for sharing! That might be a moment if she sings thatย ๐Ÿ‘€. And that was 2 years ago, so she just got better from hereย 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Omg this is good. I haven't seen this yet so thank you for sharing! That might be a moment if she sings thatย ๐Ÿ‘€. And that was 2 years ago, so she just got better from hereย 

With Kelly sitting there.....

ย 

Iโ€™m just speculating. Weโ€™ll see..........

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1