๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ

QueenMae16

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

She's proven herself. I loved her tone from her pre-show covers... but I wasn't sure how good she'd do live. Until now...

The thing about her covers that stood out to me is they donโ€™t sound autotuned and she has a ton of power. Good pitch and lots of power is a recipe for a good growth arc. Sheโ€™s also displayed a lot of self-confidence for someone of her age. Like I said, I think she will get voted through, but if she doesnโ€™t, it will be for reasons other than her performance and talent. She could walk away and be proud no matter what. ย 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

The thing about her covers that stood out to me is they donโ€™t sound autotuned and she has a ton of power. Good pitch and lots of power is a recipe for a good growth arc. Sheโ€™s also displayed a lot of self-confidence for someone of her age. Like I said, I think she will get voted through, but if she doesnโ€™t, it will be for reasons other than her performance and talent. She could walk away and be proud no matter what. ย 

I honestly think she's a viable candidate for the save too.

6 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

Who thinks she will get the pv tomorrow she deserves it letโ€™s hope she gets it

Hoping for it.

ย 

I think it'll be close, but she can get one.ย 

ย 

If not, be ready to vote for her through with the Wildcard IS.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1