𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 🧚‍♀️

QueenMae16

5 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

So far, her facebook video is being bombarded with so many positive comments. Can't believe I'm saying this but minivans have better taste than idf tonight.

The only negative comment on her video is from.. you guessed it - an idf member. 

I know Hailey is minivan bait on paper, but she delivers every round. She deserves the praise with her control and power. Also nailing this song had to be something to the audience too, she's a natural who could tackle anything if she wanted to.

Anything negative is just IDF being salty that she's getting good traction compared to others.(nothing against the contestants) 

Also remaining on pitch is 2nd nature to her, I rarely hear a wrong note LOL. 14 years old and slaying..... crazy tbh.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Also remaining on pitch is 2nd nature to her, I rarely hear a wrong note LOL. 14 years old and slaying..... crazy tbh.

This is the reason why she is my most favourite contestant on the show rn. 

I mean considering she's still in school (apparently got 100% on her math test 😉) while doing the show!? I mean even a professional like Wendy mentioned all the late night rehearsing is very exhausting. Imagine Hailey juggling between the two and still stays on pitch and delivers every week? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I know Hailey is minivan bait on paper, but she delivers every round. She deserves the praise with her control and power. Also nailing this song had to be something to the audience too, she's a natural who could tackle anything if she wanted to.

Anything negative is just IDF being salty that she's getting good traction compared to others.(nothing against the contestants) 

Power and pitch. She can build around that for years to come. Most of these other contestants have either reached their potential, or are close to it. Noting against them, but it is what it is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I mean considering she's still in school (apparently got 100% on her math test 😉) while doing the show!? I mean even a professional like Wendy mentioned all the late night rehearsing is very exhausting. Imagine Hailey juggling between the two and still stays on pitch and delivers every week? 

Don’t underestimate how powerful that is for minivan votes. :haha: What’s the first thing that pops into their head when they hear that? Hard worker, good student, smart, good kid…all of those things. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Like Kelly said, "she's the hardest worker" her tenacity is something to praise as well. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, i have been re-watching her performance, and i have came to the conclusion that i really liked it. 👍

Of course, her performance from past week left me with high expectations because it was AMAZING, but she did more than enough for this round. She is awesome 🥰

It can be hard to top off your "moment" on this show. What the artist needs to do next, is to remain consistent. The audience knows what you can do, then you just need to have good songs/performances to keep them rooting for you. That's what I think at least.

Next week though.... bring out the big guns Kelly, it'll only help Hailey get good reception.... "You Say" "Piece By Piece" etc.

Let's enjoy her performance now at least, don't want this ride to be over too fast. FB is also liking it, can we call her safe again?

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3

When she said that though(passing 100% on math test) I was like:

"Stop lying"

but then realized that I'm just dumb and could barely pass algebra back in my day lmao.(not that anyone is dumb, but I'm just making fun of my math skills tbh) 

But yes, the more votes, the better. Although of course, hoping they like her talent first, because her singing is as good as her intelligence and perseverance it seems. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Down to the wire!

”I will announce these names in no particular order.”

They we’re clearly trying to create drama and it worked. They did that with Chevel one week, when it was obvious she wouldn’t be on the bottom, ever. 

True, I had it in my mind that they could have made her wait.

She's at least Top 4 in votes, I just don't see her not being a top contender right now. 

I was thinking that too, and it was only a bottom 2 in her week. Right down to the last name lol.(iirc, she also got a bus spot that week, going 2nd of 11?)

Well done to Hailey again, now for the big song in Semis. Hoping Kelly has a good one to give her. Time to bring out "You Say" or some Adele "Make You Feel My Love"

• Like 2

Also to add, idk if any of you heard tonight. But when it was down to the end, the audience was cheering Hailey's name(Pretty sure, I can check tomorrow once the episode is released somewhere). I'm not sure TPTB cares for who they chant for when results are being presented, so genuinely she has a fanbase that is cheering her on(wbk at this point) 

Of course not sure how many votes it actually contributes, but she has fans and it'll only help in the long run. Just saying.....

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Also to add, idk if any of you heard tonight. But when it was down to the end, the audience was cheering Hailey's name(Pretty sure, I can check tomorrow once the episode is released somewhere). I'm not sure TPTB cares for who they chant for when results are being presented, so genuinely she has a fanbase that is cheering her on(wbk at this point) 

Of course not sure how many votes it actually contributes, but she has fans and it'll only help in the long run. Just saying.....

I just rewatched that segment, and you’re right. I could hear it. It was also loud af when she was announced. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Down to the wire!

”I will announce these names in no particular order.”

They we’re clearly trying to create drama and it worked. They did that with Chevel one week, when it was obvious she wouldn’t be on the bottom, ever. 

Yeah, I wasn’t too worried though. :haha: So excited for her performance next week!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Oh, I saw it as for the duets.

I'm not sure Kelly would bring out more upbeats for the solo performances, in this crucial round.

Everything is “fun” to her. That’s how I see it. Last week, it was a “cool” song for Hailey. That depends on who you ask. 😂 

I hope her and GNT are duet partners. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Everything is “fun” to her. That’s how I see it. Last week, it was a “cool” song for Hailey. That depends on who you ask. 😂 

I hope her and GNT are duet partners. 

I think they will pair her with Joshua. Out of the top 8, they make the most sense to me. Besides, her frontrunner status might help boost him to the finale which I assume is TBTP's goal.

• Like 1