๐‘๐š๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐๐š๐'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ÿ’„

sydneysam

QUEEEEEN OF STAGE PRESENCEEE (seriously though, it's so easy to make GIFs from her performances since she WORKS that stage. :wub:ย I would have a field day with these, if I had the time. ๐Ÿฅฒ)

ย 

ย 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

QUEEEEEN OF STAGE PRESENCEEE (seriously though, it's so easy to make GIFs from her performances since she WORKS that stage. :wub:ย I would have a field day with these, if I had the time. ๐Ÿฅฒ)

ย 

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

HONESTLY. Deserves more attention and love, one of my favorite auditions this season! Can't stop listening to that oneย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

LOVE this moment though, adding it now!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

HONESTLY. Deserves more attention and love, one of my favorite auditions this season! Can't stop listening to that oneย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

LOVE this moment though, adding it now!!

Yeah, definitely. Sheโ€™s a natural performer. And same, I always find myself going back to her audition. :wub:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

Untitled410.jpg

ย 

Fun fact- I did this artwork for just an hour TODAY LOL. I was so scared to post this but I'm glad Raq loved it. She's literally the best โค๏ธ I've felt genuinely appreciated by her!ย 

ย 

I can't wait to make more artworks for my groovy queen! ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled410.jpg

ย 

Fun fact- I did this artwork for just an hour TODAY LOL. I was so scared to post this but I'm glad Raq loved it. She's literally the best โค๏ธ I've felt genuinely appreciated by her!ย 

ย 

I can't wait to make more artworks for my groovy queen! ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

ONE OF YOUR BEST!!! Thank you for doing this queen justice!!! โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Thanks 1

Screenshot-2021-10-04-11-35-03-47.jpg%C2

ย 

Raq's bio! That Dora The Explorer voice over's really adorable. Now I know why I loved that cartoonย ๐Ÿคช- kiddingย :haha:

ย 

ย 

LzQm8BJl.jpg

ย 

Jonas Brothers fan, I wonder if she would've chosen Nick if he's a coach this seasonย ๐Ÿค”ย yes with that obsession!! Gotta stan a woman who also love artย :wub:

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Hey y'all, not actually a part of the fan thread (never been in one before and nervous to start) but I was listening to my records this morning and it just occurred to me, but wouldn't Raquel slay "Golden" by Jill Scott? Not sure it's the greatest competition show song but the MONEY I would pay to hear her cover it would be huge!!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

Hey y'all, not actually a part of the fan thread (never been in one before and nervous to start) but I was listening to my records this morning and it just occurred to me, but wouldn't Raquel slay "Golden" by Jill Scott? Not sure it's the greatest competition show song but the MONEY I would pay to hear her cover it would be huge!!

ย 

Oooh a Jill Scott song for Raq?? I can hear her slaying itย :wub:

ย 

Edited by sydneysam

8 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Hi y'all! I'm a huge fan of Raquel's blind audition! Please add me!

ย 

But for real though, I'm glad there's a huge fan of that gorgeous audition, besides Bk and I here lol. It's a real good one, and Raq did not underperform, point blank period

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Well, hi stranger! HAHA kidding. Hi!! Adding you now omgย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thanks and hi! I really liked Raquel's song choice for her blind audition! I'm excited to see what Raquel does in the battles!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

But for real though, I'm glad there's a huge fan of that gorgeous audition, besides Bk and I here lol. It's a real good one, and Raq did not underperform, point blank period

For sure! I thought that the upbeat song choice made her blind audition super fun. I'm glad to see that there are some others that also liked it!ย 

• Like 2

ย 

Raq's interview with the Front Row Live! She mentioned that I Wish is her go-to karaoke song. She also said that she purposely did not show it all off for her audition because she wants people to see her progression throughout the show (smart move by Raq lol). She talks often to Ari and Ari's super involved with her team members

ย 

Expect a crazy outfit, like a cotton candy for her battle performance. She will sing ballad and softer songs soon (but with the jazz/soulful influences, of course)ย ;)ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Raq's interview with the Front Row Live! She mentioned that I Wish is her go-to karaoke song. She also said that she purposely did not show it all off for her audition because she wants people to see her progression throughout the show (smart move by Raq lol). She talks often to Ari and Ari's super involved with her team members

ย 

Expect a crazy outfit, like a cotton candy for her battle performance. She will sing ballad and softer songs soon (but with the jazz/soulful influences, of course)ย ;)ย 

ย 

ย 

omg yessss

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Glad Ariโ€™s enthusiasm about her team isnโ€™t just a social media or camera act (I didnโ€™t expect it to be considering how sheโ€™s handling all the battle eliminations so far, but happy to hear a contestant confirm it)

ย 

And a cotton candy battle outfit, you say? Wonder if itโ€™s slightly loofah-inspired given the alleged title of her battle song ๐Ÿค”

• Like 2