๐‘๐š๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐๐š๐'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ÿ’„

sydneysam

Screenshot-2021-09-25-12-13-27-93.jpg

ย 

It's about to go down with queen Raq!! Based on her movements, I have a feeling she went with a jazzy, soulful take on that Frank Sinatra song that she sang (which makes sense, obviously lol). It'll be refreshing to hear an artist like her on the show ๐Ÿ’ซ

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

Just now, jus.willy said:

lol this is confirmed? Or is it that everyone shown on the โ€œnext monday and Tuesdayโ€ promo is confirmed for the monday

I mean, all of the people featured in the video Kelly shared Monday afternoon on Twitter (Wendy, Jonathan, Katherine, GNT) were on the premiere, not Ep 2. So I think she'll be on Ep 3 Monday.

ย 

Why would you want her on Tuesday? Lol. If anything we dont have to wait that long to hear her audition if she is on Monday.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, all of the people featured in the video Kelly shared Monday afternoon on Twitter (Wendy, Jonathan, Katherine, GNT) were on the premiere, not Ep 2. So I think she'll be on Ep 3 Monday.

ย 

Why would you want her on Tuesday? Lol. If anything we dont have to wait that long to hear her audition if she is on Monday.

lol that wasnโ€™t really an actual promo though. That was more of like a clip. But ok.

ย 

and true Iโ€™m dieing to hear her. Ok Iโ€™ll say this if they do have her on Tuesday Iโ€™d LOVE for her to be leaked.

• Like 2

The important thing is that Raq's on this week! I am just hoping a good spot for her and hopefully a good receptionย ๐Ÿคžย (I didn't expect Samuel to dominate that hard since he was pretty unique, so I'm hoping the same happens with Raq?ย ๐Ÿ‘€)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

The important thing is that Raq's on this week! I am just hoping a good spot for her and hopefully a good receptionย ๐Ÿคžย (I didn't expect Samuel to dominate that hard since he was pretty unique, so I'm hoping the same happens with Raq?ย ๐Ÿ‘€)

She could close the episode. ๐Ÿ‘€ย 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Possible, but Iโ€™m thinking end of hour one or second to last is most likely (since thereโ€™s someone else Iโ€™m 95% sure is going to close due to a storyline TPTB will want to push - after all, Ariโ€™s the only one with her block leftโ€ฆ)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

ย 

Possibly, I can see her or Bella being a closer just because they're possibly the highest chair turners of og Team Ariana left who made it to the live rounds (and Ari has not closed an episode yet.. Ep 6 is obviously Kelly closing because of Parker). An opener wouldn't be a bad spot tooย :wub:

ย 

ย 

Edited by sydneysam

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

Possibly, I can see her or Bella being a closer just because they're possibly the highest chair turners of og Team Ariana left who made it to the live rounds (and Ari has not closed an episode yet.. Ep 6 is obviously Kelly closing because of Parker). An opener wouldn't be a bad spot tooย :wub:

ย 

ย 

I personally donโ€™t see the two of them in the same episode, but maybe. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I personally donโ€™t see the two of them in the same episode, but maybe. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

No, I don't mean them being on the same episode LOL. What I mean is either one of them will be a closer in an episode and I wouldn't mind one opening on another episode

ย 

I know they won't be because producers would want to separate Ari's highest chair turners left on two episodes

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Thanks 1