๐‘๐š๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐๐š๐'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ÿ’„

sydneysam

Just now, FloorWax said:

She seems to have a fun personality. I'm getting more excited for her by the day, can't believe I once said I'd wait til her auditionย :haha:

ย 

And she's also SO kind I'm telling y'all. Out of all the contestants I've interacted with, she's definitely one of the most bubbly and genuine ones so farย ;)

ย 

I can't wait to watch her whole auditionย :wub:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

And she's also SO kind I'm telling y'all. Out of all the contestants I've interacted with, she's definitely one of the most bubbly and genuine ones so farย ;)

ย 

I can't wait to watch her whole auditionย :wub:

Oh yeah, sheโ€™s so fun to interact with. Super excited to hear how sheโ€™s grown since Idol. ๐Ÿคฉ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Loving the positive vibes about/from Raquel, hoping her audition is even better than weโ€™re all expecting it to be โค๏ธ

I think sheโ€™ll gain a lot of few fans. Iโ€™m happy to be a part of her pre-season hype train. ;)ย 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Loving the positive vibes about/from Raquel, hoping her audition is even better than weโ€™re all expecting it to be โค๏ธ

ย 

Speaking of her audition, I still wonder what Frank Sinatra song she had possibly sang for the blindsย ๐Ÿค”

• 3 weeks later...

Untitled277.jpg

ย 

Untitled329.jpg

ย 

Untitled312.jpg

ย 

made these 3 new artworks for Raq!! have so much love for her already. can't wait for her to finally have her deserving screentime on a tv show!! (MANIFESTING LOL) ๐Ÿคฉ

ย 

ย 

DAVID-VOGEL-5.png

ย 

also made a simple graphic for this queen ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Like 2

Just now, sydneysam said:

ย 

Vic just reposted Raq's story and wished her good luck! We love to see itย ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

oop- and he followed her too! I think this is recent but idk. How cool is that?! happy for Raq โค๏ธย 

ย 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

IMG-20210920-201237.jpg

ย 

I've asked this question so that everyone could possibly be enlightened about what Raq's style/genre really is ;)

ย 

No wonder she did an Amy Winehouse classic for the KO ๐Ÿ‘€

THAT TASTE. She's perfect, definitely ๐Ÿ‘‘

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I was expecting her to sing My Funny Valentine for the blinds, but seeing the Stevie / Amy combo maybe she choose a classic more "up tempo". Fly Me To The Moon? New York, New York?

ย 

I'm expecting either of these 2 too ๐Ÿ‘€ either way it'll be such a fresh song choice!! YAY and I know Raq killed both ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Like 2